UrVill and OwnYou

• Thread starter DeletedUser94532
  • Start date

DeletedUser

this world we wont fail im more active then ive ever been

Being active doesn't ensure victory.

You still need skill, and an above average tribe helps when your skill and activity aren't enough to get your ass out of shit yourself. :icon_idea:

Good luck tho. :)

DeletedUser80720

You pay people to do your start up in speed rounds, So who did you pay to do your start up this time? :lol:

every speed round ive won has come from me and my computer simple as that

DeletedUser

every speed round ive won has come from me and my computer simple as that

+ the people you pay to do your startup (you forgot that bit)

Right lets get on-topic (wow never thought I would say that) :icon_eek:

I know little about either of the tribes, I just happen to know you were leader of OwnYou.

Who's going to be the leadership of this new tribe? Anyone we know?

DeletedUser80720

dosnt matter who is leader of the new tribe that dosnt concern anyone but the tribe its self

DeletedUser

dosnt matter who is leader of the new tribe that dosnt concern anyone but the tribe its self

I agree.
Why does it matter who the duke is...?

In decent tribes, the duke has less and less power anyway.
A good duke, no matter how good they might be will always look to experienced members for other options and fresh ideas, before jumping into anything.

That dont mean they are nub or weak.
It means they are smart. :)

Imo, makes little difference who the duke of a tribe is.

DeletedUser

Well that pritty much ended the thread. The reason i asked is so we could get a idea of who you guys are... Looks like were not going to learn anything then :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser80720

il let you know a few things we have members from w22 and w34 and some some scatered around on other worlds

DeletedUser

i am a co-player on the civicgod account and we were in urvill for a while, they were a tribe that was on the way down, members were constantly leaving and i think they have merged because Ownyou were the same.

DeletedUser

Civicgod? Thats a blast from the past :icon_eek: He used to run OMEGA on W47 right?

/wonders if her remembers me. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

didn't run it, but was in it, the account on this world is co-played with ruey3 aswell as myself who was previously the kieranwesterman account that was in omega aswell.

DeletedUser80720

i am a co-player on the civicgod account and we were in urvill for a while, they were a tribe that was on the way down, members were constantly leaving and i think they have merged because Ownyou were the same.
excuse me OwnYou members where not leaving the only members that where gone where the ones kicked

DeletedUser

Well that pritty much ended the thread. The reason i asked is so we could get a idea of who you guys are... Looks like were not going to learn anything then :icon_rolleyes:.

It's led by cornish, don't expect much :icon_rolleyes:

x2dezjohn

nah i jst had a itchy kicking fingers dont like seeing yellow on the board or people wasting nobles on tiny barbs :)

DeletedUser

you crop up in a few worlds...had run ins with you from my other acounts...not expecting much from this tribe...but then you could prove everyone wrong

Matt.camb

There are 2 facts about Sir Cornish I can judge from all of his posts.
1. He doesn't see that people thinks he sucks. :icon_eek:
2. Any tribe with him as a leader is destined to fail. :icon_cry:

I think this pretty much sums up the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:

There are 2 facts about Sir Cornish I can judge from all of his posts.
1. He doesn't see that people thinks he sucks. :icon_eek:
2. Any tribe with him as a leader is destined to fail. :icon_cry:

I think this pretty much sums up the thread!

Perhaps but Sir Cornish does seem to get more than his fair share of attention. It is fact that for all the wrong reasons; he is famous.

Last edited by a moderator: