!!!Us Against The World!!! K53,54,55

frostyfingers

ATT: K53, 54, 55 exclusive...restarting to join is an option...for now...southwest is a must!

Experienced or not, if you can understand English and have a desire to improve, you have a home in UATW!

We will teach those who are willing to learn and listen, and will give ample support to those more experienced but unsure which direction they want to take.

Wether you are aggressive, defensive, or well-balance, you can play an important role in UATW's future.

We are a tight-knit group who have experience playing with each other in W34, where we are still going strong despite huge numbers against us...

Take the leap of faith and see why some tribes retire and are remembered while others are rimmed...and forgotten.

Regard,

FrostyFingers

ps. member cap is at 50, otherwise noble current member to enter...bottom guy on totem pole is dismissed, no exceptions...

DeletedUser

ATT: K53, 54, 55 exclusive...restarting to join is an option...for now...southwest is a must!

ps. member cap is at 50, otherwise noble current member to enter...bottom guy on totem pole is dismissed, no exceptions...

FAIL Before its even started

frostyfingers

oh yes?

please explain rather than just throw around empty comments...anyone can qoute and bold words...

DeletedUser

Allow me :)

1. K55 is eastern half of the map. You say southwestern is a must. East/west, work out why this is amusing us.
2. You use ATT and UATW as two implied tags. That makes the whole thing confusing.
3. You are a tight-knit group. Over 3 Ks, two being core Ks. You have just begun recruiting and won't go over 50 members. Again, allow a little bit of leeway for me to point and laugh.

Also, if you want to recruit, make sure your post is accurate grammatically. If you aren't sure of a word or it doesn't look right, dictionary it :)

frostyfingers

Allow me :)

1. K55 is eastern half of the map. You say southwestern is a must. East/west, work out why this is amusing us. well...lets see... did i not also mention restarting from the core (if they had a rough start)...??? let's not paraphrase and leave out the important notes...
2. You use ATT and UATW as two implied tags. That makes the whole thing confusing. ATT is just shorthand for Attention, you moron! And UATW is my tribe's tag...where are you confused now?
3. You are a tight-knit group. Over 3 Ks, two being core Ks. You have just begun recruiting and won't go over 50 members. Again, allow a little bit of leeway for me to point and laugh. We are tight knit because we have fun, and we played in previous worlds together...so that's a huge laugh; We also waited to recruit to avoid filling all our spots to inactives, wuitters, and noobs, and waited to see what the scene looked like when nobles starting flying around...and no tribe needs more than 50, 30 could rule a K or two easily for long time...

Also, if you want to recruit, make sure your post is accurate grammatically. If you aren't sure of a word or it doesn't look right, dictionary it :)

so, sorry I still don't understand why so hysterical...enlighten me some more smarty...

DeletedUser

so, sorry I still don't understand why so hysterical...enlighten me some more smarty...

And from your replies and comments made in your first post. You have absolutely no idea how to run a tribe for an extended period of time.

You say you're a tight knit group who has played together on other worlds. Yet you're posting this invitation to anyone who's been rimmed and wants to restart in the core. I'll assume you haven't played tw with the majority of this world. So you're really just contradicting yourself there.

k54/53 are located on the western side, so at least you got something right there.. However k55 is the eastern side of the core. So you've contradicted your own plans for location.

Owning the SW is quite a ways off from k53/54/55. Those are closer to the core than anything.. The South itself starts dipping into k60's 70's and later on in the world, k80's

Telling people that you have a 50 member cap, trying to make yourself look like an elite tribe with a smaller member count, when you're really just a noob trying to... I wouldn't even be able to call it mass recruit, but thats basically what you're doing, then capping it at 50 members.. Your plea is to no skilled players in particular, and you want your recruits to come running towards a no name tribe that's done nothing of any merit on any world. If you think this tribe is going to be successful, don't hold your breath and get your hopes too high.

Your entire post reeks of failure, and if you can't see why, then you're more of a fail player than your post makes you out to be.

just FYI ;)