USA co for gangbanged account

athalie28

As the title says, I'm looking for a Don Quixote for a gangbanged account, basically someone willing to defend stubbornly against around 3 tribes. Obviously, the account has slim chances of survival, but I promise a good time and fight. I'm looking for someone with mad defensive skills, who plays this game for fun, has a spine that doesn't bend easily and knows how to win and lose with tact. If things should work out between us, you can become my partner in crime for future worlds. If you think you are the person I'm looking for, message me on skype. ID: athalie28. Thanks

DeletedUser

Got my own account, but the way you worded it made me chuckle.

DeletedUser

Sounds like fun, pity I have my own account....

What tribes surround you?

I haz mad skills! :lol:

slinkiestwizard

Sounds like fun, pity I have my own account....

What tribes surround you?

I haz mad skills! :lol:

Lol wonders how many of those attacks will be from shave in the future :icon_evil:

* sad when the tribes attacking are so active and bored they read everything on the PNP

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol wonders how many of those attacks will be from shave in the future :icon_evil:

* sad when the tribes attacking are so active and bored they read everything on the PNP

Its because we iz pro :icon_cool:

Its sadder when your still logging in over an attack break :icon_rolleyes:

Though I found the advertisement to co a gangbanged account quite funny

athalie28

*cough* I gotta decline your kind offer, mainly because I use more radical methods when it comes to hair removal *cough*
Anyway, I did find a Don Quixote or two for the account. Maybe I still need to find a Dulcineea, to make it a lil bit sweeter for so much testosterone.