Use multiple items in one go

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi,

Recently it was introduced that you could use multiple resource packages in one go:
HKEHvGX.png

I would like to see this function for all other items as well. Most items are stackable nowadays and it would make life way much easier.

Glomao da Porra

Reaction score
Some items have a duration of 24 hours or 48 hours, for example. The player would not be able to activate a bonus when he already has that bonus active.

It would be interesting to change it so that it would be possible to activate the same item without having to wait for it to expire before activating again.
Obviously the duration of the bonus would be extended.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Some items have a duration of 24 hours or 48 hours, for example. The player would not be able to activate a bonus when he already has that bonus active.

It would be interesting to change it so that it would be possible to activate the same item without having to wait for it to expire before activating again.
I think this is already the case, atleast with recruit items... you can activate 2 warfoot and have it for 96h...

I dont see this being needed for all items, however it would be a nice addition to premium features in your inventory since its kinda easy to stock up on PA, AM, 20% res prods through daily rewards and Warpacks...
6683ec6836d6036935bf48fd76f19bd4.png

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

They stack on top of each other, e.g. if you activate two boosts of 24hrs it will last 48hrs.

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think this is already the case, atleast with recruit items... you can activate 2 warfoot and have it for 96h...

I dont see this being needed for all items, however it would be a nice addition to premium features in your inventory since its kinda easy to stock up on PA, AM, 20% res prods through daily rewards and Warpacks...
6683ec6836d6036935bf48fd76f19bd4.png

Personally I think this could work good for all items, not just premium items. Sometimes I am nuking for a couple days and itd be helpful if I could activate 3 attack boosts in one go.