Useful scripts for speed and how to set up your Quickbar

duck that quacks

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This topic is very very important, although you can play speeds without scripts the usage of them is simply too important if you wish to become a better and faster player. Read through all of this to find the most useful scripts and my explanations on how and why to use them.

A lot of the times I play I see random players accusing players who perform better than them of cheating, and blaming illegal scripts and the support for not moderating the rounds. To this i can only answer with this topic : the majority of the top players (the ones i know, at least) don’t need anything illegal to win rounds, but yes, they do indeed use some legal scripts that prove themselves to be very useful during speed rounds.
I’ve decided to make a list of them and, if it is necessary, I’ll keep updating it over time.

Also, this list is definitely not exclusive to speed rounds. These scripts can be very useful in slow worlds as well, and the list itself is not complete, to find a complete list of the approved scripts you can go to this link. Also, I’m sure there are a few more scripts that can be useful, these scripts are simply the ones i consider more relevant.

Before presenting the scripts, i must mention that i also consider it very important using these scripts with a hotkey in your fast access bar (especially the more relevant and more used ones like, balancer, fakes, keypress and dodge). You can assign a hotkey to a script by clicking in “assign” when you are adding a new code to the fast access bar
hh-Uqj3buUGI8gP12KxYMeq9i-e_w_VoZO_qE0NjLqjrSXLz88CYi0r_S-mkdi3Vx7BD3UMCRxDy353yEYY1iviB5j67ddm38NtDfF0FP34Ba6jeylVrx9EbGetiMi0HW-Dwsoki

1. Keypress
Keypress is the farm script that the majority of the players use, not only because it is an accessible tool but also because its usage is very simple. You define keybinds on the script itself, and to send attacks, instead of having to click with your mouse on “a”, “b”, or “c” you can just hold down a key (the one you use as a shortcut for that model).
There are different versions of this script.
1- The original keypress is this one. However, I don’t think many people use it nowadays. The other scripts work exactly as the same one with no major changes besides improvements on speed / accessibility, so you can use this description to know more about the script itself.
2- The french keypress is the one people have been using more over the years for speed rounds. It takes less time to load, and thats basically all.
3- The new and updated keypress (2021). This script has been made by a friend of mine (just like others on this list) and its objective was to be a viable tool against people who use illegal scripts. Illegal script users try to find something that sends as many things as possible, as fast as possible, but the game imposes a limit of 5 attacks per second and those illegal scripts, although they may be fast, they trigger the error message and so the gameplay is delayed.
This keypress version outclasses both the older ones with some very simple but very relevant changes - the older keypresses had a bug where the script would send only +/- 4.5 attacks per second, but this script has that fixed and sends aprox. 4.9 per second, which is much closer to the limit and does not trigger the error message.
This script also lets you go to the farm assistant by clicking it (instead of having to click the farm assistant button manually, you can click on this script and it’ll go to the farm assistant, so basically, you can double click to activate keypress).
This version is (obviously) the one I and most of the best players right now use.

2. Hide barbarians in the assistant

We use this script to collect barbarians into the assistant. Basically, this script hides all of the barbarians that you already have in the assistant, and can even be used to filter villages according to the filters on the assistant itself (more on how that works on the script’s description link). Using it is quite simple : you go to the map, click on it and then all of the barbarians you have in your farm assistant will become hidden. With that you can simply use the fast attacks tool in the map with a model in the rally point to send attacks to the villages you don't yet have in your assistant, and when your attacks get there you will have them in your assistant.
In this video you can see how I use this script to my advantage. There are legal alternatives on other servers, but for .net this is the one.

3. Intelligent fakes script

If you’ve watched some of my videos already, you will also have noticed that i use a script to send fake attacks. This script facilitates the process of sending fakes, because the script is very simple and adjusts the troop count according to the fake limit. You just change the value of the fake limit according to the one on the round you’re playing, put coordinates into the script and when you go to the rally point it’ll fill the spaces with the units and the coordinates.

4. Resource balancers

In rounds with more villages, or even if you just want to organize yourself and boost some recently conquered villages, these scripts are very useful since they help you balancing out the resources in your villages in a fast way and with the help of the account manager you can easily grow your villages.
There are a few resource balancers, but these two are my favorites, you can read their descriptions for more information
1- Shinko to kuma’s balancer is a very complete, simple balancer and fast overall that you can use.
2- IIIIIII IIII’s balancer has a lot more settings than shinko to kuma’s one, I remember using this one in worlds mainly but i’ve used it in some speed rounds too. The downside is that this script is more complex overall. You can read more about how it works on the topic, it is very well explained.

5. Dodge

This isn’t exactly a script, it is more of an useful link that you should always have at least in the rounds where you start with fewer points. As the name indicates, this is what i use to dodge my troops out of the village if i am being attacked - instead of having to go to the map or to the rally point and insert all of the units, i just click this entry + enter and the troops are out. It is very useful especially when you have some enemy near by and you don’t have that much time to think on what you should dodge or not, and just want to get out of a bad situation as fast as possible, or even if you’re being spammed attacks.
How do you make the dodge script? Its quite simple, you attack a barbarian village (preferably far away for the command to run and for you to have time to breathe) and when the report arrives you simply go to it and copy the link of “attack again with all of the units”
gXE-XPT4Je-Z82dAToNpKAENQaeHT5rO3S9mT6tRefAZy4R6gYcczVl4S1P_3RbgVT7tViSBOncRvqQ0HNJ980TvMEAhFNkLU48nO9VXsqKP8K0Ybt9NImrM-fBn9s1m55XTwcR9

With this link, you can make a new entry in your fast access bar and you assign a hotkey to it - I for example use the number 4. Whenever I click “4” on my keyboard the command will appear ready to send and i can just click enter for it to go out with all of the troops. BE CAREFUL, if you have noblemen and you are playing a round where you can’t conquer barbarian villages, this will not work since you aren’t able to send noblemen to barbarian villages.

With this you can dodge anything within 1 second, you just cant dodge same second backtimes.

6. Script to level down the barbarian villages’ walls

I don’t quite use this script, but some of you could find it an interesting tool. This script loads all of the barbarian villages that you have spied and have wall level above 0 (you need to know the wall level) onto a new page. In this page, the player can click in attack and the script will fill that attack with the
amount of units necessary to ram the wall down.

7. Rename commands with backtime

The name is self explanatory, but the way the script works isn’t that linear. The script has different variables which you can add or remove from your code, you can see how it all works on the script description.
Also, you need to click it twice, as the first time you click it renames the commands to some weird code that when the script is triggered again will generate the backtime. When the command lands the backtime will also be in the reports, as it renames the command.

8. Script to count army and loot

This script is very simple, it counts the total number of troops (in one x village) and the total farmed. Then you can copy paste it and send it to someone, for comparisons or just to share information, for example. This script is not very ideal for worlds - it only counts the farm of the day (even for speed rounds lets say for example a round that goes from 23:00-01:00, if you run this script at 00:00 it will say you have 0 farm, this script takes into account the statistics from the welcome page in terms of farm).
However, the script is very useful and these downsides hardly are a problem in speed rounds, I’ve always used this script to compare army with my teammates or just to tell them what i have and also to compare the farming count.

9. Script to adjust a rally point model according to the fake limit

This script is very useful to send mass fakes through the map. You go to the rally point, create a model you wish to use to send fakes to players, in a certain ratio (for example 8 spies and 1 ram). When, due to the fake limit, that initial number is not enough to send fakes, you click on the script and it will adjust the model for you to be able to send fakes.
It is very situational and its mostly used in rounds for tribe vs tribe (i’ve used this in 8v8’s for example). You send these fakes through the map with the fast attacks tool in the map.

10. Village renamer

The classic age old script is obviously also useful in speed rounds. There are so many scripts to rename villages, if you don’t yet have one, I suggest this one, as it looks very complete.

- For a speed player, as I mentioned at the beginning, the fast access bar is one of the most important things as it lets us use scripts quickly and efficiently. As a speed player, you want to have a fully set up global fast access bar you can easily import in the beginning of every round so you don’t have to waste your precious farming time setting up scripts.
If you don’t yet know how to add scripts to the fast access bar you can follow this simple tutorial.
When your fast access bar has all of the scripts you wish to use in speeds (don’t add too many unnecessary scripts to not clog the bar with unnecessary things), you have to save it as the global bar if you want to import it quickly in the next speed round. To save the bar you currently have as your global bar, you can click the “save the fast access bar as the global model" button (can be found here)
gzNfErY2BfUi2TOg_wuiYNNqEqkrlG-elS1EVnWndfN16vU2_VjUQ21g3USUtvtjs_p9B-MGbW06kOdVXjeC-nAalPc6_vQuw5mPe-8mcHuGR9_oLmAi-zRtqAEE4lp8VFKwu20z

In the next round you can simply click on “load the global bar” (the button below) and you can load the fast access bar you saved before and use it without having to waste time adding all of the scripts again.

As speed players have a variety of servers to choose from, I always suggest having the fast access bar set up in all of the markets with speed servers. I myself have my quick bar set up in every market and a few premium points just to be able to play if i ever am invited to / want to.
But how do you easily move the fast access bar from one server to the other? Do you have to set it up every single time you want to get into a new server?

11. Script to import and export the fast access bar

With this script, just like the name indicates, it is possible to export and import your fast access bar. You can simply load it in the server you wish to export it from, and then you can import it to other server (lets say you play in both the italian and the international .net server, you can set up your bar in the italian server, load this script and export it, copy the code it generates and then use this script to import the bar to the .net server, DO NOT forget to save it as the global bar after or you’ll always have to import it and you also don’t want to waste time with that). This script is also useful for world players if they wish to have different fast access bar models, you can save the code generated by this script and import it whenever you need.
Be careful though, not every script is legal in every server.

If you wish to use the fast access bar I use, the code for the import script can be found here. Just be careful - the farm assistant link has to be changed into the farm assistant link of the server you are playing on and the script rules change from server to server, so something that is allowed here might not be allowed elsewhere.

I hope this all helped you, it is without a doubt the most complete script list especially for speed rounds, and I tried to go over everything a speed player could possibly need to have set up.
Duck
(if you have any doubts find me on discord - duckquackie or in pretty much any tribalwars server xD)

Last edited: