usefulness of pf's?

DeletedUser56734

So lately, I’ve been watching the PFs and I see a lot of hurt feelings flying around and its getting pretty heavy.
And this makes me wonder if the PFs are all that useful in late late game.
Think about it.
The PFs used to be for propaganda. This was to either show OTHER tribes how great you were or to show the OTHERS how bad your enemy was. But now that it is just BRAINS and XLR, where are the other tribes that we're showing off to? Who are we trying to convince, that we're the greatest or that the other tribe is terrible? Are we trying to convince ourselves?
I don’t know, maybe I’m just thinking this because lately all I read is "female dogging"(***'s are not allowed right?), or maybe that’s just what the PF's are for. I’m not sure, and to the other 10 of you that read these... What do you think?

Or don’t answer and just read it and go on with your lives I don’t really care it’s just something I have noticed.
This is my late tw life crisis.

In addition, to make up for all the text, here are some GIFs of pandas.

funny-panda.gif

2c917_cute-animals-flopsy-panda-play-time.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser56734

they disabled hotlinking:icon_neutral:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I actually agree- to a point. A while ago while I was still in XLR and we were discussing several issues, someone brought up the potential issue of gaining a bad rep on the forums. I thought about it, and decided that it was no longer really an issue. In the early game, and the mid game, PnP serves a vital role. You can literally win wars through good PnP. But as the game reaches the point where there are two sides, who's left to sway opinion? In the case of XLR and Brains... Brains is already going to not like XLR much and the same is true vice versa. If Brains thinks XLR is underhanded or XLR thinks Brains are bad, it doesn't do a whole lot. So as the late game approaches considerations of tribal reputation is purely a matter of principal; the only effect is has in-game is getting new blood in the form of new people on unplayed accounts.

Or morale. Honestly, whether Brains is going to agree with XLR or not on trivial matters such as how well they're doing doesn't matter. But the stats don't lie; they still serve a purpose. The only problem then is... how many people in Brains actually log on to view the forums and see the poor stats? If they don't, then even the stats serve no purpose aside from dissuading that new blood I was talking about earlier. So instead of whining and competing, late game really should focus more on the fact that w19 is coming to a close and you lot are playing a game together. The external forums should focus more on community than what it's about in the mid-game.

(And no, we haven't disabled hotlinking o_O. Maybe a glitch or something, but not the place for that talk.)

bigboy7foru

i still hate greenskin that little jerk :)

aaron you still playing tw?

DeletedUser20045

Yes I am I play w31 with justified and gaz add me on skype we must talk sometime :)

DeletedUser38590

Yes I am I play w31 with justified and gaz add me on skype we must talk sometime :)

W31 could well be lost if thats the case...never mind they will win here i guess.

But lets hope Free have some quality to players :p

bigboy7foru

Okay i'll fill you in...

I'm Jason and you are aaron.

This seems to happen every time i speak to aarons...I went for the simple unimaginative name to keep things simple.

your Captain Jack Sparrow!!!