Useless thread: Naruto vs Contra non-declared war

athalie28

get your facts straight before you post anything at all

1. 5 -6 contra players have been kicked(some you say left) in k-56. and all of them lost villas to naruto/khan before that

2. No naruto player or khan player(not so sure about khan though cause i recently joined) has been kicked so far.

3. OUr duke? kul tigin? or controleng. yup controleng loosing villas. did we deny that?so? why would we kick him. loosing gaining happens. quite irrelevant dude

4. I dunno if you are in contra. but if you are representing a rank 3 tribe then act like one. random posts like yours irritates me. atleast others like likasomadeeeee usually gives some solid points

regarding defender. he is very polite and i am factually correct and i definitely dont care about your neurons. well that makes me rude eh? :p

1. Show me where I denied that?
2-3. At this precise moment, it is controleng who's bleeding villages and he is the duke of Naruto. He can't be kicked, can he? I was just pointing this fact. Since your person is of no interest for me in game, I couldn't be bothered to check if you're still in Naruto or you went to Khan.
4. I am in Contra, but I do not represent my tribe. I represent myself. As for my posts, I'm more towards posting liquid facts.

As for the last comment: no, that can't make you rude. It's innate.

DeletedUser93993

All or 49% ours losses were from me, and I haven't been kicked. that's no excuse

my post compelled you to edit your figures down to 49%
:icon_wink:

still

Side 1:
Tribes: Contra
Side 2:
Tribes: Naruto, Khan

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 251
Side 2: 402
Difference: 151

and

Side 1:
Players: Counting Stories
Side 2:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 33
Difference: 9
now (24/402 ) * 100 = 5.97 % jeez

you have contributed only 6% to contra losses. and not 99% or even 49 say% :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93993

2-3. At this precise moment, it is controleng who's bleeding villages and he is the duke of Naruto. He can't be kicked, can he? I was just pointing this fact.
why would you even post that in the first place. we dont have records of kicking players. why would we kick him? i made a point based on likasombodees post (the one where he stated stats) that how contra kick players ..otherwise our stats would have been higher.

all of a sudden you said controleng can't be kicked. does that even make any sense my good mate

LikaSombodeee

my post compelled you to edit your figures down to 49%
:icon_wink:

still

Side 1:
Tribes: Contra
Side 2:

Side 1: 251
Side 2: 402
Difference: 151

and

Side 1:
Players: Counting Stories
Side 2:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 33
Difference: 9
now (24/402 ) * 100 = 5.97 % jeez

you have contributed only 6% to contra losses. and not 99% or even 49 say% :)

get your damn timeframe right xD

athalie28

Lika, I don't understand why you're feeding this little troll.

DeletedUser

None of you can probably beat Atag in spamming the forum if he gets serious... :lol:
But don't misjudge him, he is a nice guy! :icon_wink:

Thanks for the kind words about me from you all btw, I love you too! :icon_redface:

I think both sides are doing good on the battlefield and I have respect for the players on both sides. :icon_smile: