Useless thread: Naruto vs Contra non-declared war

Bo-John-bo

Depends.....how much you paying?

A woman has to make ends meet

DeletedUser

Right here goes nothing...

you are the ones bragging, why would I need excuses?

I was the one bragging, right ok. Lets look into that a little. After Contra's latest stats were published in which they were 6-8 down (hardly worth noting) you decided to post your stats against them in the past week, which at first i thought was only because you had a funny report. However, this wasn't the first time you had done this so leads people to believe YOU WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW YOU ARE WINNING. Nice (little selfish but meh.) So i see no bragging on my part.

Secondly, you asked me to post stats which i did (either you didn't count on my stats being higher than yours or you made a silly)

Quote to back this up:
your turn to post stats :)

Next point, your front?

can you count? I have like 15 villages near them

15 villages is a front so yeh you are wrong.

and I'm only 1 in this account so if you divide your villages for the number of players playing ur accoung I'm way ahead.

Ahh yes, that's how tw works isn't it. The number of nukes and nobles an account has is multiplied by the number of co's it has...

No, coplayers are useful and make the game more entertaining in my opinion. However, apart from the very beginning when you need to be on all the time to stop the warehouse going red they aren't a necessity at this stage, it is individuals choices whether they have coplayers or not. So again... you are wrong.

this topic is not about you being better than me (yeah you may be, it's not that hard) so let's please stop the spam.

Who said it was, I was merely stating that for someone to wanted to be the new 'god' you were coming up short (like they both did).
I personally think you would be a great replacement for them as you have many of the same traits: Clueless, quick on the 'ill rim you' messages as a response and finally the most simple concepts baffle of you :)

Finally, I know you have been told to simmer down the threats and such by your tribes leadership so it will be a (kiss) from me and a goodbye as we dont want you getting into trouble, do we?

Last edited by a moderator:

LikaSombodeee

for someone to wanted to be the new 'god' you were coming up short (like they both did).
I personally think you would be a great replacement for them as you have many of the same traits: Clueless, quick on the 'ill rim you' messages as a response and finally the most simple concepts baffle of you :)

Someone doesn't know sarcasm.

fFinally, I know you have been told to simmer down the threats and such by your tribes leadership so it will be a (kiss) from me and a goodbye as we dont want you getting into trouble, do we?

I never threatned anybody for real and I don't consider myself a leet, but I can tell you consider yourself a leet even tho you might not admite it.

DeletedUser

Why are other people spamming in our thread...

I tot this thread was created for Naruto to spam not for other... :icon_razz:

Bo-John-bo

Thought Naruto deserved a taste of their own medicine :lol:

Gooo team!

Bo-John-bo

I am not spamming. I like to see naruto doing okay, so long as kurtis's tribe losses points I'm happy :)

When I'm happy I post :lol:

LikaSombodeee

yeah sorry bro. you've been quiet for some time now, and we all miss ya, that's why we spammed but it won't happen again :icon_redface: