-Ya Bro
-erm?
-Roger

Would be an interesting map.
Yes, i do GFX, but i cant do maps. -.-

Thanks i will get to it now!

p.s. erm? is awesome

DeletedUser

Well here is the premades one. For my nest map i am thinking of incorporating pictures into the background, so if you want one send me a pic you want! :p

...Thats if i learn how to do it :p

[spoil]
Ta0xU.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser92094

Roger.. the tribe that can be located in NW, SW, and SE. xD

DeletedUser100590

Smaller Version:
[Spoil]
en59WorldMap3.png
[/Spoil]

Bigger Version:
[spoil]
en59WorldMap.png
[/spoil]

Also, sick have to fight towards rim or else they'll get suffocated.

DeletedUser

i am sooo jealous of sick's member spread :(
although its been proven many times that things can be worked out if players arent in 11x11. But i still have to admit their spread follows their name SICK!

DeletedUser

Tribes i would like to see in a map.

-WobWob (Dubstepic)
-CAN
-Sick!
-Ya Bro
-erm?
-Roger

Would be an interesting map.
Yes, i do GFX, but i cant do maps. -.-

I made a map of what you said I hope you like it ^_^ (it's hiding in the spoiler :)
[spoil]
XRCZu.png
[/spoil]

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i am sooo jealous of sick's member spread :(
although its been proven many times that things can be worked out if players arent in 11x11. But i still have to admit their spread follows their name SICK!

It was hard. A lot of members wanted to jump the gun and all join at once, which gives you the sort of ox-bow spread that Skype, ShavIT, or CAN have.

Dr. Chase, our uber-generalissima, was awake for about 24 hours tell us each when to join... and, annoying as it was, it seems to have worked.

I'm playing Aardvarkman on this world :)

DeletedUser

It was hard. A lot of members wanted to jump the gun and all join at once, which gives you the sort of ox-bow spread that Skype, ShavIT, or CAN have.

Dr. Chase, our uber-generalissima, was awake for about 24 hours tell us each when to join... and, annoying as it was, it seems to have worked.

It was suprising how very few players joined on the 2nd day of the world. Ended up without the desired spread, but we'll make the best of it

I'd also like to take the opportunity to say thank you to Darth and others who have made some very interesting maps

DeletedUser

CAN truely have an easy area. No real threats nearby. If they just remain active, I see big things from them. Everyone else have to fight for their land.

DeletedUser100590

See, we tried to spread over Friday but it just failed because the rim stopped growing. As far as CAN having an easy area goes, that has both pros and cons I guess.

DeletedUser

CAN truely have an easy area. No real threats nearby. If they just remain active, I see big things from them. Everyone else have to fight for their land.

Yes, but we are, after all, extreme noobs. I'm sure we'll all be cleared and farmed as soon as our BP ends :icon_redface:.

DeletedUser

want someone to noble after all lol

I think CAN will be around after nobles, but certainly a high % of members won't with that tight grouping.

DeletedUser

Well, at this rate Devils Advocates will join behind us and then noble us all, clearly!

DeletedUser

yea but for core you would all be clustered, on outer core the shavit skype ... are spread over 3 Ks instead of the 1K in core

go away nobody likes you lame maps :p

i dont make maps :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Yes, but we are, after all, extreme noobs. I'm sure we'll all be cleared and farmed as soon as our BP ends :icon_redface:.

I see. I am sorry about I spoke good about you. I still have faith in what you do :)

DeletedUser

whoops i quoted the wrong post :p

Well here is the premades one. For my nest map i am thinking of incorporating pictures into the background, so if you want one send me a pic you want! :p

...Thats if i learn how to do it :p

[spoil]
Ta0xU.png
[/spoil]

Here you are I quoted the correct one for you :lol: