User Made Maps

xenitron

CAN truely have an easy area. No real threats nearby. If they just remain active, I see big things from them. Everyone else have to fight for their land.

That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the maps. CAN :icon_redface:

DeletedUser20939

Spread of sick is very nice, so no excuses on that part.

DeletedUser96141

Hmm ... I shall have to make a map and show you all how it is DONE!
(shall make in weekend- too laxy bro!)

DeletedUser

Thats a good map. Hope you will stay in the world, and provide us with more of these.

If you don't mind, you could maybe create one with the premades?

wicker u here as well :eek: !!!
if u read this contact me, im playing on our old acc :icon_redface:

Spread of sick is very nice, so no excuses on that part.

rypster :eek: u too ? :icon_redface: <3
omg im starting to like this world :)))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wicker u here as well :eek: !!!
if u read this contact me, im playing on our old acc :icon_redface:

Wow , a face I know :D Glad to see you dude ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
en59WorldMap.png
[/spoil]

Also, sick have to fight towards rim or else they'll get suffocated.

It will be interesting to see how soon war breaks out for space between SHavIT and Sick!. As many people have said so far, Sick!'s placement is very nice, but if I were a duke of Sick! I would be worried about losing members - there will inevitably be dropouts from any premade, and if Sick!'s occur in the wrong area, they could end up being rather more vulnerable than some of the other premades. It's all well and good to have perfect placement for individual player growth, but if they get swarmed short term, one could argue that they could have a lot of trouble getting support to each other safely and quickly.

Regarding the other premades, WobWob and Roger could end up battling for space, though it is the unfortunate truth that they will probably end up merging as those not in it for the long haul go inactive. I'm not saying that that's a bad move - it is in fact the best move for both of them most likely, but it's still always disappointing to see a potentially good war go abegging. Can's position is almost preferable to Sick!, once inactivity is taken into account - they have easy access to rim-pickings, and space to recruit and expand inwards before they hit another big premade (that is, if these maps represent all notable premades). Yes, they are more clustered now than is technically preferable for farming, but I think they will do better out of it in the long run.

velibor

There is a lot more premades than are shown...One is a premade, as is PITA...

DeletedUser

Hear that! You can't make me farm whore no more, its illegal! >_<

DeletedUser

Anyone wanna make a map of highest avg pt per player tribes? seems to be the best way to view a tribe this early, rather than straight rankings.

DeletedUser

all of these maps could be taken from auto updating or TWstats.

I don't look at user maps for the content, I do enough maps for myself. I like seeing the products of our more artistic members

DeletedUser

all of these maps could be taken from auto updating or TWstats.

I don't look at user maps for the content, I do enough maps for myself. I like seeing the products of our more artistic members
+1

Artistic map of top 5 in K64. Go go go