User Made Maps

DeletedUser

I have watched it.. ':|

Btw, here's another map.

6th - 10th.
[SPOIL]
6-10.png
[/SPOIL]

No, i didn't do it cause RobRob will be in it, i did cause top 5 would be a little repetitive.

Way to do those tribes so RobRob would be on it.

DeletedUser92094

I'm gonna do a 11th-15th soon so shuddup. :)
And i'm not even apart of RobRob atm. :|

DeletedUser

I wanted to share a picture, this thread looks like a good place.

This is the Map of Ethan II, and Laser dance of PITA. Look how the villages are place. I really liked the placement of them, i think they planned it that way, since they are a bit isolated from their tribe and have to work togather.

[spoil]
en59
[/spoil]

Deleted User - 4669627

in every world there is a lot of talk of core tribes and rim tribes, as well as attempted comparisons, which most of us (i think) believe is incredibly difficult, at best

recently, there was some debate along those lines
i am not interested in exploring that debate, though you all might be

i often see posts in such debates that lead me to believe that some people see the entire world as core or rim
i was preparing a map i had planned to use in a top 10 tribes review
as stated above, comparisons are made
therefore, the maps i was preparing had circles on them, reflecting how i personally see the world...

[spoil]
top10tribes2.gif
[/spoil]
this may not be exactly where the circles would be, but was a work in progress

i see 3 "zones" in every world
some worlds are twice the size of others
this is destined to be a small world, not big
the 3 zones are in relation to the size of the world

there is the core and rim obviously, but the 2 do not meet
there is a 3rd zone that separates them

i think anybody looking at that map can see that my theory is actually reflected there

you can see that shave began in the core and has developed across all zones

is it coincidence that the 3 other core tribes (=gtc=, robrob, onfire) each share the same radius?
is it coincidence that both pita and ~one~ (even -kp- though -kp- is not a premade) exist exactly between the core circumference and the rim circumference?
is it coincidence that =x begins at that same line?

it seems that 7 out of 10 top 10 tribes must see the world fairly similarly
so i thought would post this map

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96141

Shahyd, if you havent heard in the worlds you have played there are 3 zones as you mentioned
they are:
1.core
2.semi rim
3.Rim

This world hasnt expanded as much yet, so you cant allready say where eventually you are going to be.

Right now =x is in the rim.
But if the world expands to k's like 0 and 99, then your tribe will (presume its the same size as it is right now) semi rim / a bit in the rim.

THe rim is easier, as you will have 1 side of you not to care much about, the core is harder, denser and many ways you can be attacked by.
Take the example of MoM in w56. They got gangbanged, they were in the core. If the gangbanger tribe had good tribes behind them, they would have had second thoughts on gang banging.

Just a thought for you ;)

slinkiestwizard

Actually this theroy is flawed as shave wasnt originally core it was more second tier in your circle. They evolved into core through proper recruitment and expansion after Sick! feel to demise . With this being said i believe there expansion was much more thought out in the selection of members and the directions they headed .

DeletedUser96310

they are:
1.core
2.semi rim
3.Rim

I've always thought of four zones.

1. Core - 4 K's total (44, 45, 54, 55)
2. Outer Core - 8 K's total (34, 35, 43, 46, 53, 56, 64, 65)
3. Inner Rim - 4K's total (33, 36, 56, 53)
4. Outer Rim - 8 K's mainly but maybe larger depending the world size (24, 25, 42, 47, 52, 57, 74, 75)

DeletedUser96141

I've always thought of four zones.

1. Core - 4 K's total (44, 45, 54, 55)
2. Outer Core - 8 K's total (34, 35, 43, 46, 53, 56, 64, 65)
3. Inner Rim - 4K's total (33, 36, 56, 53)
4. Outer Rim - 8 K's mainly but maybe larger depending the world size (24, 25, 42, 47, 52, 57, 74, 75)
you losted 56 and 53 in both outer core and inner rim, think you meant like half or something right?
Then it would be more accurate true, but i wanted it simple so shahyd could understand.

Deleted User - 4669627

in larger worlds perhaps there are 4 zones, maybe that depends on more than just the size of the world, but w59, destined to be a small world as it is, i think will not grow into a world with 4 clearly identifiable zones
i think there is simply no room for it

This world hasnt expanded as much yet, so you cant allready say where eventually you are going to be.

Right now =x is in the rim.
But if the world expands to k's like 0 and 99, then your tribe will (presume its the same size as it is right now) semi rim / a bit in the rim.
you can actually predict this world's growth
the rate of people joining is not likely to ever increase, only decrease
if it remained constant, it would take years and years to developed to 0 or 99, but most people expect this to be a short world because of the settings

i cannot with absolute certainty say that there will never be a k99, but most likely there will never even be a k88, and it is very likely this world will never be much bigger than it is right now

regarding shave, my mistake, they did not begin as a core tribe, but i did not count them as 1 of the 7 anyway
this map i made earlier shows shave's (blue) start up position...

[spoil]
enw59.png
[/spoil]
almost a mirror image of pita

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you guys mind aswell stop trying to explain to him, shahyd will always have some sorta

51PMMDBFCWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

at the end of it lolz

DeletedUser96141

you can actually predict this world's growth
if it remained constant, it would take years and years to developed to 0 or 99, but most people expect this to be a short world because of the settings

i cannot with absolute certainty say that there will never be a k99, but most likely there will never even be a k88, and it is very likely this world will never be much bigger than it is right now
Two things you are ignoring:
1. When a new person currently makes an account, they will be told to join world 59.
2. You say you arent sure about k99 but are sure about k88 .... HOW? K88 is populated before k99....

The rate of people will decrease yes, but it remains that they will join and grow the world.

I know this because worlds suck as world 56 are still getting people joining them.

Deleted User - 4669627

Two things you are ignoring:
1. When a new person currently makes an account, they will be told to join world 59.

if it remained constant, it would take years and years to developed to 0 or 99

now, the number who join are less than when the world started
in the future, the number who join will be less than now

how fast are people joining now?

Click ME!

this guy started 2.5 weeks ago, look at him on your map

question...
if he is still so close to the rim, how long before k72 is a full k?

answer...
the chances it will ever be a full k are small

2. You say you arent sure about k99 but are sure about k88 .... HOW? K88 is populated before k99....

no, i said

1. i do not think k99 will ever exist
2. i do not even think k88 will ever exist

DeletedUser96141

now, the number who join are less than when the world started
in the future, the number who join will be less than now

how fast are people joining now?

Click ME!

this guy started 2.5 weeks ago, look at him on your map

question...
if he is still so close to the rim, how long before k72 is a full k?

answer...
the chances it will ever be a full k are small
You are still ignoring many possible factors -.-
Firstly people are joining over time we will reach the rim k's, Maybe not to k99 but we will reach them.
Why do i say this? Firstly many people when they get rimmed restart, even if just to see the reports,
this will add more people to the edges thus making us go nearer and nearer to the rim k's.

There are many more factors
For example future premade practices. I have been in multiple number of these.
You join an old world with a settings that you might like and have a premade practice run:
This again adds to villages on the outer k's maybe making us reach the rim k's.

Other factors: As the world expands, More and more space is given between villages. They are more spaced out.
Dont ask me why they are more spaced out then the cores. Way more, with even more barbs in them. Why is this? To give a better chance that a person in the rim can compete with the core players.

Thus the rim k's will be populated at a faster rate then the current k's. K73 will be afull K soon, guaranteed.

And now to your next qoute:
no, i said

1. i do not think k99 will ever exist
2. i do not even think k88 will ever exist

look at what you said, please do:
Ohhhh, see that? I do. You said you can NOT with absolute certainty say that there will never be a k99. If you didnt have NOT in there than it would be a diferrent story :\