User Made Maps

Deleted User - 4669627

look at what you said, please do:

Ohhhh, see that? I do. You said you can NOT with absolute certainty say that there will never be a k99. If you didnt have NOT in there than it would be a diferrent story :\

reza, i worded it different the second time because i knew you were struggling with the english of it

i hate to see people get flamed for poor english when it is not their first language
many people will not post here for that reason

i also hate to embarrass people i have nothing against

you are very good with english reza, we all want to see another blog from you, but here the gnlish is playing games with you :icon_redface:

i cannot say "there will never be a k99"

it is possible, the chances are very small, but it is possible

most likely there will never even be a k88

the chance of this is greater, but still very small

make sense now? there is no problem with my english mate :icon_wink:
there does seem to be a "double negative" which can confuse, but it is appropriate the way i used it

nor am i ignoring your arguments when i say k72 may never be a full k, or when i say this is destined to be a small world
i took your arguments into mind, but it did not change the logical conclusion

i guess we just wait and see

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know, have not seen a good player made map in awhile. Perhaps a War map oulining all the current wars/skirmishes happening right now.

DeletedUser92790

This is my first attempt at a map, so I didn't include everyone or everywhere :icon_razz:

[spoil]
9708062_orig.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I used to make these back in world 6 before I quit, so for old times sake I thought I would give it another go. It is far from perfect but it does contain depth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Keep the maps coming guys :) Looks rather awesome.

Can I request a map of PITA, -KP-, :D and Light.?

DeletedUser

Here you go -
(Sorry only realised afterwards that the grey colour was crap)

[spoil]
w59___request_by_twjabberjabber8-d4nvgfp.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

thats awsome mate. ive just posted one in the shave forums, for a "shave related diplomacy" so i cant show it.
will u divulge how u make such maps or will you keep the cards close to your chest?

in addition. may i request a map on a topic affair around the core involving PITA ONE SHAVE BS ,GotRob and GTC (same colour due to a merge i think theyre doing) please?

DeletedUser

thats awsome mate. ive just posted one in the shave forums, for a "shave related diplomacy" so i cant show it.
will u divulge how u make such maps or will you keep the cards close to your chest?

in addition. may i request a map on a topic affair around the core involving PITA ONE SHAVE BS ,GotRob and GTC (same colour due to a merge i think theyre doing) please?

If your talking to me, I have only just started making maps but that one was a variation of this tutorial -Click me!

Just to clarify you want the tribes like this -
- PITA
- ONE
- SHAVE BS
- GotRob and GTC (both in the same colour)

DeletedUser92790

Here is a map with war stats from the past 1 month. Some stats are flawed because I took them from twstats, like the :D PITA stats are wrong because of the tribe change in :D. Kind of a cluster, but im a noob so who cares :icon_razz:

[spoil]
6575293_orig.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Here is a map with war stats from the past 1 month. Some stats are flawed because I took them from twstats, like the :D PITA stats are wrong because of the tribe change in :D. Kind of a cluster, but im a noob so who cares :icon_razz:

[spoil]
6575293_orig.jpg
[/spoil]

Nice, I have not seen a war stats map before... I would not like to be that lill group of gotrob inside the massive group of BS

DeletedUser

Finished!
[spoil]
w59___request_2_by_twjabberjabber8-d4nw8x4.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I used to make these back in world 6 before I quit, so for old times sake I thought I would give it another go. It is far from perfect but it does contain depth.

[spoil] [/spoil]

Hey, were on that one!! Almost there guys, keep nobling barbs :icon_cool:

/spoiled to not be rude

DeletedUser103644

I simply love these player maps, They are much lovelier to look at :D

Keep em coming!

DeletedUser

Hey, were on that one!! Almost there guys, keep nobling barbs :icon_cool:

/spoiled to not be rude

Hahaha half the reason I included you guys was because I quite lilke you ;) My favourite eastern tribe, look quite fun.