Using chrome

DeletedUser50073

I came back to TW after a long break, and I hear chrome is what is being used now.. I don't mind opera but I'd like to learn some things about playing with chrome. Is there a guide on sending fakes with chrome? Opera was great for opening mass tabs at once and T trains.

DeletedUser83995

I came back to TW after a long break, and I hear chrome is what is being used now.. I don't mind opera but I'd like to learn some things about playing with chrome. Is there a guide on sending fakes with chrome? Opera was great for opening mass tabs at once and T trains.

Personally don't know of any guides for chrome, but I can tell you T-trains are no longer a thing really. You can now set up a train that will send at 100ms apart (or what ever the minimum is) Now all you have to do is time it all to land in one second, rather then splitting seconds and making it easier to snipe. I personally still use opera but I also just signed on for the first time in two years so currently not updated with all the new tricks of the trades for TW.

Upvote 0