*USSR* and R*S*G declare war on T-S

• Thread starter DeletedUser53418
  • Start date

DeletedUser53418

We are officially declaring war for one purpose only.

1. They have attacked our members and started to farm some of our members without reason or disregard.
2. They are in our area of expanding.
3.They kept attacking us after we told them to stop.
4.They neglected our letters and now they will suffer the pain.

DeletedUser

I've had mails with a member of R*S*G, they stole my candy and called me sugar lips.

DeletedUser

Which tribe are you in?
Anyway, isn't it too early for wars? I mean, best result is farming villages.
You can't expand to their ground and can't noble their villages. What's the point?

DeletedUser

never to early for a fight/war, if you ask me, the wars early in the game shapes the players who survives em.

DeletedUser

But it slows both tribes. It'll take a lot of time to retrieve the losses of the war efforts.

DeletedUser53418

Well this would never had happened if they would have just stopped and listened to us but we ahve very ignorant people so they pay the price.

DeletedUser

yes it will slow one or both tribe down, it all comes down to how good they play theyre cards.

DeletedUser

Please war. I'd appreciate all reports regarding Sadieseaside and Rattlesnake8 forwarded straight to me. Thanks.

DeletedUser53418

Well we will see after the first attacks land i will keep you updated as much as possible on this war and as a duke of *USSR* i think they will fall easily at our strategies.

DeletedUser

well stalins tactic worked at stalingrad, tho all his soliders situated there died aswell.

DeletedUser49166

We are officially declaring war for one purpose only.

1. They have attacked our members and started to farm some of our members without reason or disregard. Firstly, what reason do you need to farm somebody? Shall i mail my neighbour and ask him if its okay?

2. They are in our area of expanding. Too early, You have no nobles, will slow your progress down for replacing lost troops

3.They kept attacking us after we told them to stop. Everybody should listen to you know then?

4.They neglected our letters and now they will suffer the pain. That really made me LOL!

** Added in bold

DeletedUser53418

Well you should be smart and not farm a family tribe 3 times your own size. They don;t have to listen to us we warned them if they continued that it would happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49166

Well you should be smart and not farm a family tribe 3 times your own size. They don;t have to listen to us we warned them if they continued that it would happen.

Why come public? Nobody cares, Theres too many tribes too care and far too many craps ones which are badly run and even worse members in there.

UltimatePayner

Well family tribes shouldnt exist. They suck and should be taken out anyway. They always fail.

Farming is all part of the game.

DeletedUser49166

Well family tribes shouldnt exist. They suck and should be taken out anyway. They always fail.

Farming is all part of the game.

Nah, SIN family And RM Family are doing great, probably biggest family tribes on the game

UltimatePayner

Nah, SIN family And RM Family are doing great, probably biggest family tribes on the game

the SIN family from W6? I remember them lol I was in it for a while till I quit of boredeom. They are only 2 branches :p:p i hate family tribes with more than 2 lol