uX declared on us

DeletedUser

So we in Simple Minds were just sitting there bragging about our IQ levels.
When we got a declartion,
oh yeh a declaration from uX we were scared we were literally holding on to our computers hoping it wasnt real but,
[spoil]it was[/spoil]

when i actually used my head and read the declaration i learnt to know the reason as to why we had been declared on:
[spoil]The tribe uneXplained has declared war on tribe Simple Minds!

War name: archangel the greek

Declaration:
I have declared war with this tribe due to one of your members making archangel the greek start over.[/spoil]

even after that the leader of this fail tribe mailed me, (probably thinking i dont know how to read and understand a declaration)

[spoil]
DarkenedEmbargo today at 17:40
If you are the duke then I am telling you that my tribe has declared war on [ally]Simple[/ally] due to the fact that one of your members made a member of [ally]uX.[/ally] to start over.

Grrim reaperz today at 17:42
I KNOW I CAN READ THE DECLARAITON
[/spoil]

one more thing, here is what archangel the greek says after the declaration:
[spoil]
Ego Bro today at 15:19
restart since I have already cleared you and will continue to farm you, you will not be able to grow in this area. Just go Settings->settings->start over. If you are new I can give you tips.

archangel the greek today at 16:09
why dont you want an ally more than an enemy?

Ego Bro today at 16:11
restart

archangel the greek today at 16:13
answer me and i will

Ego Bro today at 16:22
good

Ego Bro today at 17:20
Now why did your tribe declare on us? don't you like me :'(

archangel the greek today at 17:38
i just wrote at the forum to let my allies know why i restarted i have no relationship with the war!i couldnt imagine that!

archangel the greek today at 17:40
i sent them a mail to stop it
This message has been forwarded by Ego Bro.
haha
epic+fail.jpg
[/spoil]

well to your uX guys, i have one thing to say/show you:
[spoil]
Epic%20Fail%20Guy.jpg
[/spoil]

seriously i cant believe you actually declared on us,
No NOBLES, No NUKES, No NOTHING.

WHATS WAS THE POINT.
oh well good luck in catting us down to less than 1000 points (oh we already have less than 1000 points).go

to you uX. members reading this now good luck noobs :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for telling us you found something pointless. Seems a bit ironic.

DeletedUser

Sounds like 2 noob tribes, going to fight a noob war, and 1 noob thinks he's better then the other noob and laughs at him for being a noob.

Am I missing something, or is that the main picture?

DeletedUser

I don't know what was more pointless, this thread or the declaration. - I agree with Jeckyl.

DeletedUser99603

sounds like 2 noob tribes, going to fight a noob war, and 1 noob thinks he's better then the other noob and laughs at him for being a noob.

Am i missing something, or is that the main picture?

+100000000 <3

DeletedUser

lol, we arnt going to even attack them it is pointless to do so,
i only wanted to post this for the sake of it.

@dabearo: the declaration is more pointless

DeletedUser

This thread was a *joke*, its obviously a fake war, dont flame for thinking it matters, if anything flame for not being funny :p

DeletedUser

If that was the case Donato- Grrim wouldnt have replied trying to defend the thread.

DeletedUser100202

These forums are survival of the fittest Grrim, and you just jumped off the bridge. Don't do it again :icon_razz:

As for what was wrong about your thread :
[spoil]- Unproper english.
- Too many spoilers with little in them.
- Overused images with little text to company them.
- Shallow content; if you're making a thread about something that has been talked about 234234 times, you have to present something more interesting. The material here were ordinary nub lyrics, nothing epic.[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

these forums are survival of the fittest grrim, and you just jumped off the bridge. Don't do it again :icon_razz:

[spoil]- unproper english.
- too many spoilers with little in them.
- overused images with little text to company them.
- shallow content; if you're making a thread about something that has been talked about 234234 times, you have to present something more interesting. The material here were ordinary nub lyrics, nothing epic.[/spoil]

+1 :p

Khan The Master

you are all such haters.

Whole thing made me giggle for a min. better than some of the other threads.

Anyway have funz wiv spear nukez

shauntx

Wasn't Simple a premade tribe with these big expectations? To come to the forum with this weak PnP shows how experienced ingame and on the forums you are SIMPLE will fail!

DeletedUser

Wasn't Simple a premade tribe with these big expectations? To come to the forum with this weak PnP shows how experienced ingame and on the forums you are SIMPLE will fail!

actually no1 even knew about us properly, so we werent actually expected to do GREAT infact we were expected to fail in the first 2 days, and you saying SIMPLE will fail is your opinion and you cant make it a fact.

you are all such haters.

Whole thing made me giggle for a min. better than some of the other threads.

Anyway have funz wiv spear nukez

thank you, the only reason i did this is for fun and to make the thread more amusing, atleast you got it :)

These forums are survival of the fittest Grrim, and you just jumped off the bridge. Don't do it again :icon_razz:

[spoil]- Unproper english.
- Too many spoilers with little in them.
- Overused images with little text to company them.
- Shallow content; if you're making a thread about something that has been talked about 234234 times, you have to present something more interesting. The material here were ordinary nub lyrics, nothing epic.[/spoil]

thank you for those tips, but i actually didnt spend much time on making that PnP, and yes i know that the material and the language i used was nooby.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

actually no1 even knew about us properly, so we werent actually expected to do GREAT infact we were expected to fail in the first 2 days, and you saying SIMPLE will fail is your opinion and you cant make it a fact.

thank you, the only reason i did this is for fun and to make the thread more amusing, atleast you got it :)

thank you for those tips, but i actually didnt spend much time on making that PnP, and yes i know that the material and the language i used was nooby.

I dont think its an opinion, i think its true