uX declared on us

DeletedUser

If this display of pure awesomeness continues opinions may become facts my friend.

DeletedUser

actually im just going to stop posting stupid stuff like that, your all right.so

sry for wasting time.

can a mod please delete this.

DeletedUser

actually im just going to stop posting stupid stuff like that, your all right.so

sry for wasting time.

I am never fed the wrong info...I know what you think before you think it lol...This is pure ignorance why even post that some shit tribe declared on you, I mean if you had nobles then it may be ok. But right now it is like playing with yourself without lotion, It just isn't as fun.

DeletedUser

what i wrote had nothing to do what you just said.
like i said im sorry for wasting time.

DeletedUser

sry for wasting time.

So now you want the thread deleted after you made a FOOL of yourself...
congratulations-idiot.gif

shauntx

Looks like they just lost their #1 player could the tribe already be falling apart?

shauntx

LizAshley Left 12th June 2011 - 20:05 254
Time of your post Today, 18:13

Looks like internal problems because good players can see right through inexperienced leadership and this my friend is 100% inexperience.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
boring-class.jpg

boring_lecture.jpg

class-sleeping.jpg

0013729e48090d0eb46a49.jpg

Sleeping%20class_gallery_view.JPG

students-sleep-in-class-1.jpg

sleeping66.JPG

404e4304c8590471.jpg

sleep_in_class_09.jpg

How-to-Sleep-During-Class-02.jpg

u77-1204988.jpg

china_parliament_congress_sleep_meeting.jpg

sleep_meeting_c1.jpg

f86256184e729a50f533994fe34a.jpeg
[/spoil]

Trolling to infinity and beyond eh?

Sure Grim made one silly pnp and realized it was a mistake, still have to flame him? And lol what? Tribe is falling because of pnp? Well put sir, well put :3.

DeletedUser

1 player left, oh noes tribe is dead.

1 player doesnt make a tribe.

DeletedUser

LizAshley aint really a big loss anyway.

Too arrogant to be any use to anyone.

DeletedUser

Terrible PnP for extreme lack of originality when telling us about something no one cares about.

DeletedUser42127

LizAshley aint really a big loss anyway.

Too arrogant to be any use to anyone.

Being that I really don't see the point of this thread and for you to say that it really isn't a big loss anyways. Out of the respect that I still have for some of the tribe members that are emailing me I won't post the conversation of Grimm asking me back (too arrogant huh).

Just because I leave the tribe no need to go off on the forum talking trash. I saw flaws in the direction leadership was going with the tribe I left. Decisions from wanting to create alliances with Inc (which they refused and seems to have solid leadership) then this horrible PnP on war? I really didn't see the point of this thread either and I wish all those in Simple farewell.

***Next time before choosing a premade I will just research abit better in the leadership to see if it matches my style of play*** Other than that You can say I'm arrogant please provide proof of what has lead you to believe this? Anyways no hard feelings and hope the best for Simple.

LizAshley

DeletedUser

Being that I really don't see the point of this thread and for you to say that it really isn't a big loss anyways. Out of the respect that I still have for some of the tribe members that are emailing me I won't post the conversation of Grimm asking me back (too arrogant huh).

Just because I leave the tribe no need to go off on the forum talking trash. I saw flaws in the direction leadership was going with the tribe I left. Decisions from wanting to create alliances with Inc (which they refused and seems to have solid leadership) then this horrible PnP on war? I really didn't see the point of this thread either and I wish all those in Simple farewell.

***Next time before choosing a premade I will just research abit better in the leadership to see if it matches my style of play*** Other than that You can say I'm arrogant please provide proof of what has lead you to believe this? Anyways no hard feelings and hope the best for Simple.

LizAshley

Liz was a good player and i wanted her back,

DeletedUser

ok well i respect your decision and i wish you good luck where ever you go. a
and your welcome back if you want.