uX declared on us

DeletedUser

Being that I really don't see the point of this thread and for you to say that it really isn't a big loss anyways. Out of the respect that I still have for some of the tribe members that are emailing me I won't post the conversation of Grimm asking me back (too arrogant huh).

Just because I leave the tribe no need to go off on the forum talking trash. I saw flaws in the direction leadership was going with the tribe I left. Decisions from wanting to create alliances with Inc (which they refused and seems to have solid leadership) then this horrible PnP on war? I really didn't see the point of this thread either and I wish all those in Simple farewell.

***Next time before choosing a premade I will just research abit better in the leadership to see if it matches my style of play*** Other than that You can say I'm arrogant please provide proof of what has lead you to believe this? Anyways no hard feelings and hope the best for Simple.

LizAshley

You keep accusing me of trying to set up an alliance with Inc. which i never tried. Our villages are threaded, and they look like they are decent players.. I said work out some type of diplomacy.. never said alliance. I even told you early game alliances are dumb.. and yes this pnp was pointless, but it is said multiple times that it was just a joke.

but whatever.. good luck to you too liz

DeletedUser

Liz is a good leader, and a good player, she's just too arrogant to be lead by someone else.

I played under you on W22 for a short while, and remember quite a bit of a convo with a leader of another premade, it may actually be Hate. which was on W32 but Ive been away for a year and cant remember exactly.

If you disagree with this Liz, i apologize but thats my perception of you.

Btw i re-read what you posted Liz, im not in Grrim's premade.

shauntx

Lizashley you have ingame mail check it. I played with you in w22 and you are a good leader and when you came back we were in RBE and you were a good player and helped out the tribe with star. I dont know what this guy is talking about but i don't think he has ever been in a tribe with you. Also liz we have an account w22 for you if you want it kinda boring though.

DeletedUser

Shauntx, please re-read what i wrote and then post some more twaddle :)

DeletedUser

So simple Is scared of Inc and already trying to hug there way to the top the is epic lol. It my eyes good move liz ashley by choosing not to stay with huggers.
lets-hug-it-out.gif

DeletedUser

So simple Is scared of Inc and already trying to hug there way to the top the is epic lol. It my eyes good move liz ashley by choosing not to stay with huggers.
lets-hug-it-out.gif

you didnt read what JP said did you,

IT WAS A JOKE

DeletedUser

I highly doubt it If I recall you asked brad for diplomacy before the world even started.

DeletedUser

we'll see who wants to hug.. Mod should get rid of this thread

also...If you look at the map, and look at the mass recruting Nuke family around us you'll see why I wanted to merge/get on good terms with them.

DeletedUser

Here is the message This was before we decided what direction we was heading.

btw what will your diplomacy list look likeI prob wont have any for a bit
[6/8/2011 3:34:18 PM] Grrim reaperz: ahh
[6/8/2011 3:34:37 PM] Grrim reaperz: we might hav some but not many
[6/8/2011 3:35:04 PM] Grrim reaperz: if you had us on the diplmacy list, where would be Nap or aliancce
[6/8/2011 3:35:15 PM] Donald Trump: I dont like early diplomacy
[6/8/2011 3:35:25 PM] Grrim reaperz: lol, i knw
[6/8/2011 3:35:29 PM] Grrim reaperz: but later world if you did

DeletedUser

Here is the message This was before we decided what direction we was heading.

btw what will your diplomacy list look likeI prob wont have any for a bit
[6/8/2011 3:34:18 PM] Grrim reaperz: ahh
[6/8/2011 3:34:37 PM] Grrim reaperz: we might hav some but not many
[6/8/2011 3:35:04 PM] Grrim reaperz: if you had us on the diplmacy list, where would be Nap or aliancce
[6/8/2011 3:35:15 PM] Donald Trump: I dont like early diplomacy
[6/8/2011 3:35:25 PM] Grrim reaperz: lol, i knw
[6/8/2011 3:35:29 PM] Grrim reaperz: but later world if you did

oh i just wanted to know if we were i didnt mean seriously.

DeletedUser

Can i point out that it is FAR TO EARLY for even the most myopic and apprehensions of so called wars...?

If you want to start a world at war, there are past worlds with a solid and battle filled core screaming of war.

Yes yes, tribalwars ect. ect. but still... no no.

Surprised by your use of early use of diplomacy as well.... do you really expect to find the same tribes say, in a week?

DeletedUser

I just think it is funny you went to all these different tribes asking for "diplomacy". Did you go to XIII also?

no, actually we didnt actually go to any,
asking donald was just a question i wanted to knw,
and Inc was a joke

DeletedUser

Can i point out that it is FAR TO EARLY for even the most myopic and apprehensions of so called wars...?

If you want to start a world at war, there are past worlds with a solid and battle filled core screaming of war.

Yes yes, tribalwars ect. ect. but still... no no.

Surprised by your use of early use of diplomacy as well.... do you really expect to find the same tribes say, in a week?

If it's a premade then surely yes.

I just think it is funny you went to all these different tribes asking for "diplomacy". Did you go to XIII also?

:icon_rolleyes: dunno about the skype convo but I'm not seeing anyone actually asking for diplo there. And with inc it was a try at a let's work together to get rid of the mass recruiters until they haven't ganged on us deal, not an alliance request, what has already been stated.

DeletedUser

It is same thing as diplomacy agree to not attack each other to work to the same goal is the act of diplomacy.

DeletedUser

It is same thing as diplomacy agree to not attack each other to work to the same goal is the act of diplomacy.

Any negotiation is diplomacy... I meant as it isn't a request for an alliance which you were clearly implying.