V V V #1 to win the world

DeletedUser

I am happy to see people being around here and V V V be #1!!!

I guess, today not many remember that it all started as a small tribe trying to get a control of K24. It was called AR (Alliance of Republics) that time and when I joined it as a n00b it was not even #1 on K24. It was #3 or so and pushed over by larger tribes on K24 if you can imagine it now :icon_smile: I cannot even remember those tribes names. But hey, we survived and grew. It was not even at first 100 at tribes ranking, much smaller by points than any of LFKD tribes. Matvi was a leader and I went through all career steps from n00b to Duke of tribe #1. It was really fun and engaging time. :icon_cool: and I really great full for your time and support, as well as fight against us which made us stronger. Imagine now, Matvi had a goal to lead tribe to top 20 :icon_smile: and we always went for more. Name V V V he did not like at start but it was voted democratically for :icon_smile: We had a great team and I am happy to see friends still around! And despite all haters and rumors - no merges - only growth. I joined and stayed at one tribe all game, till it became #1. But of course, it would not be possible without new friends coming and working together. The largest enemy here is time / RL (some "masters" realized this too late). I remember how we celebrated first million - and hey now you got more than a billion!!!
After 500 villages RL started to take me other but I am happy we had Andrew as a new Duke and great people in V V V!
You guys and girls are really great and took it to solid #1 beyond any imagination! I wish you to have fun and all the best! Good luck winning the world - you are heading straight to that goal!

DeletedUser

Sorry for the long post :)

I am happy to see you around, friends!
Have fun and all the best in the game and RL!

DeletedUser

And my greeting to my few remaining friends outside V V V, especially to xJezuzx and Chingis Khan

DeletedUser

I am happy to see people being around here and V V V be #1!!!

I guess, today not many remember that it all started as a small tribe trying to get a control of K24. It was called AR (Alliance of Republics) that time and when I joined it as a n00b it was not even #1 on K24. It was #3 or so and pushed over by larger tribes on K24 if you can imagine it now :icon_smile: I cannot even remember those tribes names. But hey, we survived and grew. It was not even at first 100 at tribes ranking, much smaller by points than any of LFKD tribes. Matvi was a leader and I went through all career steps from n00b to Duke of tribe #1. It was really fun and engaging time. :icon_cool: and I really great full for your time and support, as well as fight against us which made us stronger. Imagine now, Matvi had a goal to lead tribe to top 20 :icon_smile: and we always went for more. Name V V V he did not like at start but it was voted democratically for :icon_smile: We had a great team and I am happy to see friends still around! And despite all haters and rumors - no merges - only growth. I joined and stayed at one tribe all game, till it became #1. But of course, it would not be possible without new friends coming and working together. The largest enemy here is time / RL (some "masters" realized this too late). I remember how we celebrated first million - and hey now you got more than a billion!!!
After 500 villages RL started to take me other but I am happy we had Andrew as a new Duke and great people in V V V!
You guys and girls are really great and took it to solid #1 beyond any imagination! I wish you to have fun and all the best! Good luck winning the world - you are heading straight to that goal!

We're happy to see also the VVV just hunging there aroung, doing what they can to survive,

They do win alot of 'respect':
- Andrew get my 'respect' for keeping Guerrilla into his tribe, even allowing him to keep baron title, after Guerrilla support an enemy (me :s ) and betray and snipe vills and take for himself against one of VVV members.
Well,, yes, Andrew know about this.. and yes, Guerrilla left w5 world, after 6 month, RL, being borred, see no way VVV to win w5 with honest fight... who knows, who care. Result is: he was smart enough to turn barb!

- Andrew get again my 'respect' by allowing Jaantrag to have access again into a VVV account and try his hack skills.
Result: + more VVV barbs!!

What will be next? will see.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser110452

VVV can snipe!!!! Didn't know that :D, they can only see the grey villas, they must be color blind or something???!!!

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
VVV hasn't won the world just yet. Looking at the numbers they only have slightly under a 200 million point lead with more members than TSE. With both tribes above a billion points it's going to be a while before one of these tribes takes the other down.

Ironhelms

VVV hasn't won the world just yet. Looking at the numbers they only have slightly under a 200 million point lead with more members than TSE. With both tribes above a billion points it's going to be a while before one of these tribes takes the other down.

VVV hasn't won the world just yet.

lol - they were once twice our size. Meh - if you followed this world at all you would notice they VVV have been losing this world for the past 2 years ....

VVV won't win this world.

Ironhelms

A year :p