V-V-V desires to have MORE villages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

V-V-V would like to publically announce that we are claiming all villages from the tribe MORE until that tribe disbands.Reasons for claiming their villages:

-They have been invading our core K which is an untoleratable behaviour unless they had some kind of diplomatic relationship with us before.Their duke came begging for an alliance in the saddest way Ive ever seen after they were approaching us.
-Pretending to know how to play the game while mass recruiting and attempting to impress V-V-V through insults.
-Asking our members to spy for us.This might work for us on you since you guys are obviously a bunch of mass recruiting tribal hugging pointwhores,I wouldnt have attempted that on a real tribe though if I were in such a lousy tribe as MORE.
-Their leadership disliking coffee

MORE members will be not attacked if they quit the tribe now,all villages that is under that banner will sooner or later be controlled by V-V-V members so I advise leaving before getting attacked,later you might find yourself as refugee.

A small note to Pie:Supporting our noble targets is an act of war.

DeletedUser

Interesting war, surely. I'm looking forward to the results :)

(Do make sure neither of you disbands within a week though, have to run to the shop to get my popcorn. Still got to microwave it, too..)

DeletedUser

V-V-V would like to publically announce that we are claiming all villages from the tribe MORE until that tribe disbands.Reasons for claiming their villages:

-Their leadership disliking coffee

WHAT?! Kill those infidels!

DeletedUser

All I can say to this is LOL. You amuse me Weiya. Too bad your claims are quite unfounded and that you lack the skills to run a proper war. Is this the part where Daholla starts crying for your allies to save your skins again?

ps - Someone should really educate you on how to post a proper war declaration. Your literary skills are an embarrassment to your tribe to say the least.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ps - Someone should really educate you on how to post a proper war declaration. Your literary skills are an embarrassment to your tribe to say the least.

To participate on this forums you don't need to spell perfect english, just enough that you can understand, and i think you can understand him quite well...
And he's not breacking forum rules but you are, don't flame others becuz they mispelled something, that's just bad....

DeletedUser

All I can say to this is LOL. You amuse me Weiya. Too bad your claims are quite unfounded and that you lack the skills to run a proper war. Is this the part where Daholla starts crying for your allies to save your skins again?

We have never relied on allies so far,thanks for showing your lack of knowledge publically on display.I have seen some reports of Pie supporting MORE villages though,much of a hypocrite?

Lack of skill?Say that again when we have wiped your sorry asses out.
As for a war declaration,this wasnt one.We claimed your villages,whether some MORE noobs find that offending or not is not my problem.

DeletedUser

While amusing as this seems, (while sucking on a starbucks iced mocha) I would like to clear some things up.

1st We did not envade anything till this declaration you attacked some of our members and tried to bully us out of k35 which like this war will not work out so well for you.

2nd Mass recuriting hmm comming form a K based tribe funny thing about that is YOUR THE DEFINITION OF MASS RECRUITING.

3RD MORE has neve and will never use spies they are dispicable and intollerable wretches and will be nobled at first sign.

4th I dont like regular coffee (sips starbucks)

Ohh and i believe my dragon has more to say about you but we will keep the propaganda to a minimum for now. Umm for all of more lmao watch out the noobs are comming!

DeletedUser

:icon_confused: that was one of the most boring declarations i've read in sometime, i'll be watching this war closely however:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

To participate on this forums you don't need to spell perfect english, just enough that you can understand, and i think you can understand him quite well...
And he's not breacking forum rules but you are, don't flame others becuz they mispelled something, that's just bad....

I've not flamed anyone as you've so erroneously pointed out. His declaration is pathetic and I'm quite allowed to point that out. Perhaps you should ask the intention of a meaning before you insist to assume it. And considering you shared in a w11 tribe with him for such a brief period before he went hoping about some more tells me not to lend much credence to your opinion.

DeletedUser

I've not flamed anyone as you've so erroneously pointed out. His declaration is pathetic and I'm quite allowed to point that out. Perhaps you should ask the intention of a meaning before you insist to assume it. And considering you shared in a w11 tribe with him for such a brief period before he went hoping about some more tells me not to lend much credence to your opinion.

His declaration may be pathetic, all players could say that and i wouldn't be bothered of saying the opposite, but you insulted his literary skills, that is a different subject that doesn't have to do with his tribe and his declaration, now let's not make this subject a flame war...

DeletedUser

MORE are family to PIE. this places them dangerously on the wrong side of Kinky's favor. PIE has mailed multiple tribes requesting a "brotherhood" of tribes in W24 (meaning mass family), MORE responded favourably. Good luck to V-V-V in this war.

DeletedUser

Well, in the predictions I said I wasn't sure how MORE would cope, this will be the test. Good luck to both sides!

And Dublin, touche on your reply, I liked the Starbucks reference a lot ;)

DeletedUser

I never hopped tribes in w11,check w11 history before coming with another wrong assume.

My declaration pathetic,I will say it once more so even you could understand it:This is a public villages claim in order for other tribes to know not to noble them,if we were looking for war we would declare on a real tribe.

@Dublin:All your arguments are contradictory,you are a joke of a leader in my eyes and will not receive any kind of respect by bringing some 3rd rate w2 players into the war.

DeletedUser4982

Weiya any chance there are some MORE members near me? I am kinda bored :icon_cry:

Anywho goodluck. Not that you'll need it. You shouldn't take too long relinquishing MORE of their 35 K35 vills.

DeletedUser

Weiya any chance there are some MORE members near me? I am kinda bored :icon_cry:

Anywho goodluck. Not that you'll need it. You shouldn't take too long relinquishing MORE of their 35 K35 vills.

Ah...we decided its nice getting into K34 aswell,fresh air you know,:icon_cool:

I guess you are kinda far away from the action though,:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Thanks, First off we are not a family tribe of anyone. Secondly Pie is our allies just as we consider our friends in kinky and esl as allies as well, we have never had issue with any of these tribes. While we know they are not at calm with one another all the time we greatly respect each tribe, and its leadership.

Ohh and as a parting thought i like pecan pie best of all. So lets stick to those tribes directly involved and that is MORE and VVV

DeletedUser

We have never relied on allies so far,thanks for showing your lack of knowledge publically on display.I have seen some reports of Pie supporting MORE villages though,much of a hypocrite?

Oh really? Case in point:

DaHolla on 02.10. at 03:39
I don't cry to the duke everytime we have an issue with a player. We politely asked him to stop nobling so close to us, and he was a dick about it.

And we don't expect a top 20 tribe to do what we say, but we do expect a top 20 tribe to fall fairly easily to two top 10 tribes.
[ Lack of skill?Say that again when we have wiped your sorry asses out.

Oh my...such an impressive choice of words. Your buttons are certainly easy to push.

As for a war declaration,this wasnt one.We claimed your villages,whether some MORE noobs find that offending or not is not my problem.
So now you're admitting to not even providing a proper declaration. Gosh I'm impressed by your lack of commitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.