4 DLV 1,39 Mio. 151
5 S²ORM² 534.142 56
6 LEG1ON 338.770 38
7 TUA 322.955 35
8 !T~F! 217.524 23
9 ~TLC~ 124.207 17
10 Deus 83.019 8

DeletedUser

we didnt lose 450...read again, understand it, think about it, then post :)

We never lost them, they were never ours. Get it?

I'm essentially repeating what Kriid said, but basically, I stand by what I said. Sure not all 450 were ex-Manic villages, but the fact that a good portion are still makes KG's initial statement foolish. Manic loses villages to S²ORM, then says "Oh nice, S²ORM has some easy villages in our territory." I guess it's another way for Manic to pretend they're doing better than they really are :icon_razz:

DeletedUser26129

Cause Im a frenchie noob and Its happen often that I get your point wrong Or that I missunderstood it?:icon_redface:

im dutch, not a really good excuse now is it? :p

Its a possibility.My only point,Is that Storm had now enought village in close range to be a pain.And you said something like It was 450 easy village for manic to take,Wich is actualy a big lie.

For the rest,Il give you the point,you win:icon_biggrin:

depends on how you define easy... sending 1 nuke or 20 nukes doesnt really make a difference, actualy only 2 minutes of your time... so imo still easy :D

I'm essentially repeating what Kriid said, but basically, I stand by what I said. Sure not all 450 were ex-Manic villages, but the fact that a good portion are still makes KG's initial statement foolish. Manic loses villages to S²ORM, then says "Oh nice, S²ORM has some easy villages in our territory." I guess it's another way for Manic to pretend they're doing better than they really are :icon_razz:

First off, i doubht even 50 of those were MANIC...

Second, another way? we were always doing better then people like you give us credit for, and even now we are...

DeletedUser

depends on how you define easy... sending 1 nuke or 20 nukes doesnt really make a difference, actualy only 2 minutes of your time... so imo still easy :D

Second, another way? we were always doing better then people like you give us credit for, and even now we are...

You seem to be....

1-dumb
2-over confident
3-noob

Choose ;)

Send your 20 nuke...wut you waiting for...I got a cluster down there surrounded by Manic...

First off,you seem to think that all your members will be able to time perfectly and put there 20 nuke in less then 500 ms,Wich is actualy over confidence,I can assure you that a hight % of your members never heard of MS...,they work in minute and hours.Wich is kinda funny when you goes in your incoming page....

second-You seem to under rate some of Storm player defence skill,We both know that even in the case your members should be able to do everything perfectly,The chance of succes is still really low...

third.You seem to think that a stack can be killed by 20 nuke,Wich is also..kinda funny when we consider the avergae village/player at this stage.You already forget that defend can stack and offence cannot?

four-you also forget the part...that you will need some time to land all those nuke,and by this time,Def can be easyly moved to avoid loose....

so I repeat myself,those vill aint easy to take.Cause if it was,they would be manic already.

Conclusion,the hard thing is entering a ennemy K.soona s the wall is rebuilded to 20 and those village are stacked,Its then Really...REALLY hard for the ennemy to take them back.

EDIT:now,we can arg for the next week,cause you want to stick with your first point.Or you could choose to just be unbiased and admit that those vill in YOUR territory arent a good thing for manic,And are a good thing for storm.why the heck You try to counter this statement,anyone with common sense know that entering an ennemy K Is usualy a goals in a wars...How do you expect to noble Storm If you dont come to play in there area?

thing are simple for me,Storm showed a true desire of fighting Manic by entering there K and lauching OP,Manic showed a true desire of not fighting storm by not fighting back and lauching at everyone but storm...

Talk like you want.but if you want to win this one,you gonna have to fight....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes Grim, DaHolla is my Dad.

Nevermind the fact that he is younger than me.

DeletedUser

There you go confusing me with you again.

Oh wait, that's right, you don't call Kriid Dad, you call him "daddy" in that playful lover way.

pfft i see you havent gotten over your delusions while i was away :icon_eek: they have pills for that kinda thing now you know :icon_biggrin:

Daholla show him your pills :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

pfft i see you havent gotten over your delusions while i was away :icon_eek: they have pills for that kinda thing now you know :icon_biggrin:

Daholla show him your pills :icon_wink:

Where's your GF. Do I need to call and ask her to ban you from TW again?

DeletedUser

Where's your GF. Do I need to call and ask her to ban you from TW again?

pfft i guess i wasnt supposed to tell people about the pills :icon_cry: opps :icon_redface:

as for GF i hear your marrying yours :icon_eek:

The Great 1One1

No it isn't. But the question of the day is, why the hell are you not in a coffee shop?

That is what it takes to clear most targets; between 1 and 20 nukes.

Side 1:
Tribes: S²ORM S²ORM²
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MANIC FRMA
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 6
Difference: 47

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 510,685
Side 2: 55,147
Difference: 455,538

image.php

ravensbane3468

Well, of course:
- when the stats are slightly in MANIC's favor, we manipulated them.
- when the stats are WAY in our favor, we cheated - when a tribe that declared war on us fails, they just "quit"

so, it follows:
- when we are a little behind in the stats, we are loosing bad
- when we are loosing in the stats, we are about to fold

None of this surprises me really. The old double standard. When MANIC posts stats, others point out why they are false - don't mean what they seem to. When others post stats, that is the end of the argument.

Well, ok fine. Pat yourselves on the back and feel great. We know how we are doing and I for one have never felt more confident than I do today that MANIC has a shot at winning this world. Up until recently, I thought our chances were under 30%. But I'd put it slightly over 50% - admittedly from my own biased view.

I'm not going to argue and whine about the stats. They are what they are. There are reasons - and I feel that in a few months, they will change in MANICs' favor - provided of course that nothing unforseen happens - which it always does.