V-V-V vs. Manic

DeletedUser

wut a *Kriid* ? :icon_confused::icon_confused:

edit:Raven I know a good target to boost your stat.He's named shimo something :) :) :)

DeletedUser

wut a *Kriid* ? :icon_confused::icon_confused:

edit:Raven I know a good target to boost your stat.He's named shimo something :) :) :)

pfft i hear the new shimo is a real nub i wouldnt bother raven not worth the effort:icon_cool:

The Great 1One1

Well, of course:
- when the stats are slightly in MANIC's favor, we manipulated them.
- when the stats are WAY in our favor, we cheated - when a tribe that declared war on us fails, they just "quit"

so, it follows:
- when we are a little behind in the stats, we are loosing bad
- when we are loosing in the stats, we are about to fold

None of this surprises me really. The old double standard. When MANIC posts stats, others point out why they are false - don't mean what they seem to. When others post stats, that is the end of the argument.

Well, ok fine. Pat yourselves on the back and feel great. We know how we are doing and I for one have never felt more confident than I do today that MANIC has a shot at winning this world. Up until recently, I thought our chances were under 30%. But I'd put it slightly over 50% - admittedly from my own biased view.

I'm not going to argue and whine about the stats. They are what they are. There are reasons - and I feel that in a few months, they will change in MANICs' favor - provided of course that nothing unforseen happens - which it always does.

Agreed, Raven. Just remember that it goes both ways. Manic acts exactly the same to S2ORM, V-V-V, DLV, ACID or whoever.

DeletedUser

Well, of course:
- when the stats are slightly in MANIC's favor, we manipulated them.
- when the stats are WAY in our favor, we cheated - when a tribe that declared war on us fails, they just "quit"

so, it follows:
- when we are a little behind in the stats, we are loosing bad
- when we are loosing in the stats, we are about to fold

None of this surprises me really. The old double standard. When MANIC posts stats, others point out why they are false - don't mean what they seem to. When others post stats, that is the end of the argument.

Well, ok fine. Pat yourselves on the back and feel great. We know how we are doing and I for one have never felt more confident than I do today that MANIC has a shot at winning this world. Up until recently, I thought our chances were under 30%. But I'd put it slightly over 50% - admittedly from my own biased view.

I'm not going to argue and whine about the stats. They are what they are. There are reasons - and I feel that in a few months, they will change in MANICs' favor - provided of course that nothing unforseen happens - which it always does.

Cgo already said it, but I'll repeat it. Don't preach about double standards against Manic, when you guys do the exact same thing.

So if Manic's winning, the opponent's will find an excuse for it. If Manic's losing, the opponent's will rub it their face. You really think Manic act differently when their opponents are winning/losing? I still think you're smarter than that, despite what your posts say to me.

DeletedUser26129

Daholla, you do realise you became a tad hmm, how do i put this nicely... sour... lately?

Yes we indeed gloat when we are winning, i will be the last one to deny that...

However i pointed out alot of times, with alot of quotes, that the amount of double standards used by your side is to the roof...

Atleast i give credit where credit is due...

Small example:

V-V-V got rank 1, we congratulate you about it, no manic member flamed there...

MANIC got rank 1, and what was your reply?

ravensbane3468

Agreed, Raven. Just remember that it goes both ways. Manic acts exactly the same to S2ORM, V-V-V, DLV, ACID or whoever.

I agree we do. We just seem to be the only tribe accused of it. Its not a bad thing to post stats to make your side look good, and not a bad thing for your opponent to shoot them down

ravensbane3468

Cgo already said it, but I'll repeat it. Don't preach about double standards against Manic, when you guys do the exact same thing.

So if Manic's winning, the opponent's will find an excuse for it. If Manic's losing, the opponent's will rub it their face. You really think Manic act differently when their opponents are winning/losing? I still think you're smarter than that, despite what your posts say to me.

no, all I am saying is we all do the same thing, but MANIC gets hated for it. No where did I say ya'll shouldn't do it.

ravensbane3468

For those that don't speak english well - double standard means the same behavior is judged differently b/c of WHO is doing it.

A woman sleeps around, she's called a slut - a man does it and is called a stud.

See? You all agree, we all act the same, but then you flame MANIC for doing it.

I've never said you shouldn't do it, just don't hate on us b/c we post our side. Argue the points of the arguement, not the person, or extraneous things.

DeletedUser26129

humpty, that one must have hurt :p

nah he worked hard to achieve this much for v-v-v, and considering it is his first world and he got to rank 1, he has done extremely good for himself...

although... now that v-v-v fell, it must hurt to see all that hard work fall in vein...

DeletedUser

no, all I am saying is we all do the same thing, but MANIC gets hated for it. No where did I say ya'll shouldn't do it.

Ahhhaa...please stop being soo sentimental...+ you guys bullshit.

Manic leadership choosed a way that alot of people dont really like,The mass mailing to threaten ennemy and make them join there tribe,Its only an example but its part of the mentality you choosed,Yes its does work with some peep,But its what we call winning at any price.

With this mentality,Manic choosed to be the first tribe on this world,Gratz for this,And that exactly why you being hated,Im not gonna post any single reason...Just the attitude and the mentality,You guys choosed to aboard this game with,nothing more,nothing less.

Then whine all you want cause of it,But any hate toward manic come from there,Each time you do a move people think about the wrong first,cause of what happened in the past.Cause of how you do represent yourself on the W24 community,And cause of the *prick attitude* of one of your leader,who can succed to insult and and piss off more people in 1 day then Il never be able to do in 3 month... ;)

The fact that Smurf used to use all of the knowing disgusting tactic in this game,do not help at all either.

So please..your hated..but you choosed to be hated,so stop whine,and fight:icon_wink:

If you want to be loved just start to play the good boyz,but in this case youl loss WAY more then one rank...and we all know it.

So its up to you...noobie loved tribe,Or good hated tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26129

you keep saying you guy's you guy's... you do realise that for several months, you enjoyed it and took advantage off it just as well?

so arrent you just as bad then?

and please stop saying that the only reason we got to rank 1 was for cheating... because that would mean that you aswell are a horrible player...

DeletedUser

you keep saying you guy's you guy's... you do realise that for several months, you enjoyed it and took advantage off it just as well?

so arrent you just as bad then?

and please stop saying that the only reason we got to rank 1 was for cheating... because that would mean that you aswell are a horrible player...

Off course I do,But Me i love to be hated:icon_razz:

And I dont know another word for saying this so my apologyze....Also you do notice I left your tribe for personnal reason?And That I used to leave skype chat when something was going against my principle?And That I quited Manic to join back a few time?Or that you supplied me to join back after Someone did something that pissed me off too much?

Yes ,I AM A DRAMA QUEEN!!

Fact...But,I dont think I showed once a kind of sympatie about the way Manic used to be ruled....I used to love my mate alot,And even you,once i think i even loved smurf too :p

But dont fool yourself,You know I alway being against some stuff.And will alway be.

Where did i say that?I never talked about cheating in my last post,I talked about the attitude,You remember the lil debate we had by mails not so long ago?This is what I talked about here,Dont missinterpret my post.

edit:do you actualy trying to say I used to cheat myself?

The Great 1One1

humpty, that one must have hurt :p

nah he worked hard to achieve this much for v-v-v, and considering it is his first world and he got to rank 1, he has done extremely good for himself...

although... now that v-v-v fell, it must hurt to see all that hard work fall in vein...

Ok, can't say I'm Holla's best friend, but I feel I know enough about him from skype, pnp, etc to know what he is like. And there is one thing about him I really like. It is something he doesn't have that I like about him, and it makes that last sentence obsolete. He knows there are better things to worry about than a stupid game.

Yes, it must have been a wrench having to see V-V-V go like that. But if he could rewind the clock and go back to August 1st, he would defo take V-V-V's achievements in a year straight off. But in the end, although he did have a passion for the game, and he enjoyed it as much as everyone else, he knew it was a game. SO giving up V-V-V isn't exactly breaking his heart. It is like playing a game for a year, then wiping off the saved data when the new one in the series comes along. V-V-V was the old game of this series.

But as you graciously said, KG (as in, after all the flame directed at him) it is his first world playing the game and he lead a tribe as good as, if not better at times than the 3 Manic dukes (from world 10), Wizdom (several worlds), Rukoh (world 15) and many others.

Holla and some of the old V-V-V boys are the best thing that has happened to this world. I'm not talking about making the world more interesting. But I'm talking about how the likes of Shimo and Holla can jump into a new game where experience usually tells, but these n00bs became as respected as anyone in the world in a very short period of time. It goes to show that all the n00bs in S2ORM2, FRMA or any of the other academy/small players can be as good as anyone if they are willing to give a good effort to learn. Eventually these n00bs, like shimo, will have their techniques being mimicked by some more experienced players.

So, in my opinion, flaming Holla for almost anything is a crime in my book. Yes he has his faults, but playing tribal wars with DaHolla is like playing call of duty with my mates. It is fun, enjoyable and we enjoy our friendly banter.

Playing tribal wars with some of the rest of you (won't name names, but you can guess some of the guys I'm referring to....though you might not be able to guess the others) is like an RL promo to a major boxing fight.

DeletedUser

Ok, can't say I'm Holla's best friend, but I feel I know enough about him from skype, pnp, etc to know what he is like. And there is one thing about him I really like. It is something he doesn't have that I like about him, and it makes that last sentence obsolete. He knows there are better things to worry about than a stupid game.

Yes, it must have been a wrench having to see V-V-V go like that. But if he could rewind the clock and go back to August 1st, he would defo take V-V-V's achievements in a year straight off. But in the end, although he did have a passion for the game, and he enjoyed it as much as everyone else, he knew it was a game. SO giving up V-V-V isn't exactly breaking his heart. It is like playing a game for a year, then wiping off the saved data when the new one in the series comes along. V-V-V was the old game of this series.

But as you graciously said, KG (as in, after all the flame directed at him) it is his first world playing the game and he lead a tribe as good as, if not better at times than the 3 Manic dukes (from world 10), Wizdom (several worlds), Rukoh (world 15) and many others.

Holla and some of the old V-V-V boys are the best thing that has happened to this world. I'm not talking about making the world more interesting. But I'm talking about how the likes of Shimo and Holla can jump into a new game where experience usually tells, but these n00bs became as respected as anyone in the world in a very short period of time. It goes to show that all the n00bs in S2ORM2, FRMA or any of the other academy/small players can be as good as anyone if they are willing to give a good effort to learn. Eventually these n00bs, like shimo, will have their techniques being mimicked by some more experienced players.

So, in my opinion, flaming Holla for almost anything is a crime in my book. Yes he has his faults, but playing tribal wars with DaHolla is like playing call of duty with my mates. It is fun, enjoyable and we enjoy our friendly banter.

Playing tribal wars with some of the rest of you (won't name names, but you can guess some of the guys I'm referring to....though you might not be able to guess the others) is like an RL promo to a major boxing fight.

And its posts like that that remind me why I think of you as a friend even with the holier than thou facade you project 99% of the time cgo well said my friend