V-V-V vs. Manic

DeletedUser

same old crowd... cc, krid... etc..

nothing id like better than to meet you guys in a dark alley..

kick you in your arse...

but as usual you prefer to hide?

bunch of cowards!!!

DeletedUser

kick you in your arse...

bunch of cowards!!!

Are you nuts?read my sigggy,Im SHIMO!!!!!

I dont give a damn about you,you was a noob and an nuts before,Your still the same.

Now go back to your hole and thanks God that we have that NAP:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kick you in your arse...

bunch of cowards!!!

I"z hazzz cookiezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :icon_biggrin:

joshmate's the name :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lol...i think the 2 of you summed up still = nothing...

but whats new?

somethings change and somethings remain the same!!!

DeletedUser

lol...i think the 2 of you summed up still = nothing...

but whats new?

yeah,and now that you got our ingame you can be kind enought to insult us in ingame mail I think,cause I doubt you can contribute in any way to this W24 pnp:icon_idea:

Also what do you want?Your still mad?If i remember well its was when we created Mutiny.CC flamed you on pnp and you came on the skype chat to talk shit in is back,insult and throw lot of bad word,so we all told you to get...you know ;)

So what now,you cant admit that you being owned on a PNP battle,and then on a skype chat so you need to pop up from no where to play da bully?dont fool yourself,You aint scare anyone.

If you wish to fight me or CC,lauch and stfu.If its not your wish..then just stuf ;)

DeletedUser

Il make it simply for you oki,Lets take your post part by part...

Right you still a twat ;)

huh?

scary offcourse,but the point was?

kick you in your arse...

If that turn you on,feel free honey:icon_wink:

My name is in my Sign and CC posted a whole thread bout the fact he was back,Also,About 90% of this world know wich acount we both play since we joined back W24..wich is a few time ago already..so we hide?Do you just like to run your mouth to listen to yourself or you really belveive you make sense?

bunch of cowards!!!

Off course,There is nothing better for me to run away from a fight,Lauch on me youl see how I react,since you never fighted any of us,And you still like to run your mouth like a lil prick talking crap bout the fact we are scared or are coward.But what you dont get in LAUCH OR STFU!!!

I dont care about you,CC dont care about you,You still want to run your mouth,If you really want to show us,or maybe only me,your amazing skill,and you really want to destroy me...wtf are you waiting for?

you want me to make the fake script for you?

EDIT:and yes im drunk and stupid enought to bomb you from 200 hours just to back my big mouth if its what you want...

DeletedUser26129

STOP USING MY WORD!!!!!!!!!

@ cgo, i couldnt agree more, for a first timer, daholla has achieved things that even the most experienced leaders sometimes can only dream off...

But that same lack in experience also caused the trouble v-v-v was in, but without a doubht, on a next world, he would be better.

vavara

Or worse, since the tribe is not just the leader, but the members aswell.

So it's a bit of luck, together with knowledge of how to recognise that luck, and turn it into a winning tribe :icon_razz:

V.

ravensbane3468

Ahhhaa...please stop being soo sentimental...+ you guys bullshit.

Manic leadership choosed a way that alot of people dont really like,The mass mailing to threaten ennemy and make them join there tribe,Its only an example but its part of the mentality you choosed,Yes its does work with some peep,But its what we call winning at any price.

With this mentality,Manic choosed to be the first tribe on this world,Gratz for this,And that exactly why you being hated,Im not gonna post any single reason...Just the attitude and the mentality,You guys choosed to aboard this game with,nothing more,nothing less.

Then whine all you want cause of it,But any hate toward manic come from there,Each time you do a move people think about the wrong first,cause of what happened in the past.Cause of how you do represent yourself on the W24 community,And cause of the *prick attitude* of one of your leader,who can succed to insult and and piss off more people in 1 day then Il never be able to do in 3 month... ;)

The fact that Smurf used to use all of the knowing disgusting tactic in this game,do not help at all either.

So please..your hated..but you choosed to be hated,so stop whine,and fight:icon_wink:

If you want to be loved just start to play the good boyz,but in this case youl loss WAY more then one rank...and we all know it.

So its up to you...noobie loved tribe,Or good hated tribe.

So, why exactly did you leave DLV - not great war tribe but really great guys - esp. back then - none of the stuff you complain about - to join MANIC and make that your happy home for 9 months? You, as much as any other non-MANIC leader, made MANIC the success it is today.

DeletedUser26129

oh without a doubht, it is the members that made our success, same counts for you vavara, its the members who let a tribe down...

Leaders are an important part of a tribe, but without the members, you wont succeed.

Also, kriid, you been in MANIC for 9 months, if we did shady things like you now claim us to do, you took advantage of it, and not once did yo ustep up say its wrong...

yet now that you are on the other side we are the bad guy's?

hypocrite :)

vavara

True :icon_neutral: I for one let V-V-V down by going inactive.

Sorry DH.

V.

DeletedUser

oh without a doubht, it is the members that made our success, same counts for you vavara, its the members who let a tribe down...

Leaders are an important part of a tribe, but without the members, you wont succeed.

Also, kriid, you been in MANIC for 9 months, if we did shady things like you now claim us to do, you took advantage of it, and not once did yo ustep up say its wrong...

NO I will never Deny I enjoyed lot of part in manic,Such as the mate and friend I meeted there,But I was complaining about some way of acting even when I was a manic members,So I dont get how you cant understand Why Im now complaining even more :icon_razz:

and like I say you missinterpred my post(you first thought I was talking about cheating when I never mentionned it in this post,and i dont think I need to post our mails,its pointless,I just want you to understand what I was talking about,and maybe you will understamnd more what I talk about),Some stuff I dont like from manic is exaclty the debate we had a few time ago by mails,and we both agreed that we cannot agree on this,but both way had there advantage.

Edit:Its not YOUR word:p

edit2:My post wa simply saying(with a wall of text)

That Manic choosed to act some way to be a top tribe,and its worked well for them,but then its really pointless to whine about the fact you get some hate,Cause what does make you hated is what does helped you to be so succesfull since now,This is my opinion on the subject ;)

DeletedUser

the first step to knowing your doing wrong is stoping it and leaving.. he did his part.

ravensbane3468

the first step to knowing your doing wrong is stoping it and leaving.. he did his part.

Except when he left, he said he left for personal reasons, and came back at the request of a friend, nothing to do w/MANIC, the way its run etc.

I only heard positives from Kriid when he was in MANIC and I was in DLV and he was wooing us - yeah, mailing the enemy, though not in masse.

BTW Kriid, you are french canadian. WHere I live, we call those CAJUN - now them is good eats!