V V V vs. SCI

DeletedUser

i hope war will start soon, its been needed for a while. vvv and sci have good and bad players, and its about time the whores were pimp slapped out of the game. i think sciova vs vvv family would be a walk over but sciros too would even the score.

bit of spam: glad you didnt join tse or vvv Daz, good call.

bicky: hope you personal battle with that moron who mailed you goes well. a chance to shine and tell your condesending mates to stfu :D

DeletedUser

bicky: hope you personal battle with that moron who mailed you goes well. a chance to shine and tell your condesending mates to stfu :D

lol, it's a 10 village penalty to make me stop attacking. what i forgot to add was it's for one day.

DeletedUser

We didn't declare and not planing to declare war against VVV+. So poor propoganda.
A lot of bullshit in your post..

Hmmm let's see if I've got this right... and SCI, correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure you'll love trying to do that...

1. SCI dropped the NAP with V V V+
2. SCI do not want to declare war on V V V+
3. According to other posts and SCI members, V V V+ are not enemies, allies, or NAPs, and there is not and will not be war declared, therefore SCI must have dropped the NAP as a sort of sign/symbol of trust as good friends, sort of like "trust falls", in which someone falls from a ladder or whatever, and is supposed to trust that the complete strangers below them will catch the person falling? Drop the NAP but just work on trusting the other tribes so that neither side attacks or something?

Or, maybe my #3 is extremely sarcastic, and in reality SCI is just being its old self, no guts, afraid of everything from war with a top ten tribe to having too many red and/or bright red dots on the map to having too many gray dots on the map, to having too few members/branches, to having 5 member tribes completely dominating you. Tell me, honestly, how many of your council members are afraid of the dark as well? :icon_redface:

If I was a SCI member/leader, I would be extremely embarrassed to even be reading this thread, let alone posting in it. Grow up, and learn to deal with things, rather than always running away from everything, in this case- war with the rank 6 tribe, trying to postpone war with the rank 1 tribe as well, and, going on a broader topic, I'd be embarrassed to be not only reading the thread, but also these forums. Seriously, you are being ripped apart by 4 players, and can't handle it.

Rest assured though, to all SCI that read this, you are in good hands, your other few hundred family members will defend you! See below for examples, and sleep well knowing that your villages will be defended by SCI's best:

Subject Mummylion supports Starbucks-10
Sent Jun 22,2009 05:08
Village: World-Starbucks-04 (50|393) K30
To: tennismaster07
Village: GG07 is HaWt <3 (106|392) K31
Units:
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 71 0 0 0 0

This is the only report I still have, though a few weeks ago when I nobled several villages from L Taco, his friend mummylion sent as much as he possibly could, most late of course, and being anywhere from 20 spears, swords, and archers, to 500 spears. No support was sent that was more than 1000 villagers, because that would've just been greedy of L Taco to ask for that much. Regardless, SCI's members are in good hands, and you are guaranteed to receive the above amount of support if you are attacked in this non-war.
Ah, how great it must be to be a member of SCI. :icon_rolleyes::lol:

DeletedUser

@ tennismaster07

Since you used the term family then I have to presume you are including SCIR0S in your rant. To set the record straight:

- SCIR0S has never run away from anyone, maybe you are confusing us with R2. If you have some facts to dispute this then let’s see them.
- I presume the 5 member tribe dominating SCI you are referring to another SCI Tribe because I am not aware of any tribe, regardless of the number of members dominating SCIR0S
- Unless The VVV Family shared my mail exchanges with you regarding R2 then you don’t know what you are talking about or if you did read the messages then you did not understand them. SCIR0S never threatened The VVV Family nor made any demands. As I have stated before in the forum we simply told them the facts as we see it. That is we will and have continued to attack ex R2 members, regardless of which tribe they joined. The only exception being by mutual agreement and as of today there are none.
- As for the NAP at this point it is darn close to being meaningless for the simple reason that VVV+ continues to confirm that the ex R2 are now members of VVV+ and we continue to attack. Someone posted a few days ago – and I’m paraphrasing coz I don’t want to look ‘words like NAP/Ally don’t have much meaning but attacking sure does’ (sorry if I did not get that exactly right)
- As for my message to VVV (actually it was just a copy of the mail I sent VVV+) this was not done out of fear or wanting to run away. It was because my relationship with them goes way back to the early months of W5 when vojd (yes him) was active and a great Ally on K76, which we consider our home K. It was simply sent out of respect. I did not ask VVV to intervene or do anything, I just told them what SCIR0S was doing. Now most of the original members are no longer active or even around so maybe VVV looks at this situation very differently and of course that is their right. If so, then so be it.
- I am not afraid of the dark.
- I do believe it feels great to be a member of SCIR0S and have felt that way since day 1.

Did I miss anything you need clarification about?

DeletedUser

Yeah you missed a bit.

If I was a SCI member/leader, I would be extremely embarrassed to even be reading this thread, let alone posting in it. Grow up, and learn to deal with things, rather than always running away from everything

Oh wait, werent you a SCIR0N leader? Were you not unable to keep SCIR0N together and didnt you ran away to TSE after fighting for a little over a week? :icon_redface:

But hey, correct me if i'm wrong. I'm sure these action are a matter of opinion rather than facts.

Wilky1992

Yeah you missed a bit.

Oh wait, werent you a SCIR0N leader? Were you not unable to keep SCIR0N together and didnt you ran away to TSE after fighting for a little over a week? :icon_redface:

But hey, correct me if i'm wrong. I'm sure these action are a matter of opinion rather than facts.

Bold: Completely wrong. Do some research before posting something that makes you look like a little bit silly :).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

tennismaster weren't in that war you n00b.

DeletedUser

lol sorry who are you?

What rock have you been living under?
He's Bicky Team... Yunno, BICKY TEAM! The guy who rimmed Nyxx in one day, but the server rolled back and Bicky decided to let Nyxx live a second chance.

Don't mess with him. He's uber :icon_eek:

drxavier

What rock have you been living under?
He's Bicky Team... Yunno, BICKY TEAM! The guy who rimmed Nyxx in one day, but the server rolled back and Bicky decided to let Nyxx live a second chance.

Don't mess with him. He's uber :icon_eek:

excellent - you can't beat a good soggy biscuit

actually kustard king or is it custard cream is quite a nice here in the UK

KK are you related to bicky team by chance?

DeletedUser

tennismaster weren't in that war you n00b.

hmm really. He left SCIR0N on Dec 8 2008. I know for a fact that he had access to the Council both on the internal forum and the external forum that R0N had for a while - so did I and I talked to him there.

Blub did make an error, he ran from SCIR0N not to TSE but to VVV+

DeletedUser

Blub did make an error, he ran from SCIR0N not to TSE but to VVV+

Lol ran from what? A crappy family that won't even support their own for fear of discovery by their allies? Pfft, you never treated them like your own so STFU about it. I'm surprised more didn't leave such a backstabbing family sooner.

DeletedUser

Lol ran from what? A crappy family that won't even support their own for fear of discovery by their allies? Pfft, you never treated them like your own so STFU about it. I'm surprised more didn't leave such a backstabbing family sooner.

Sure Daz anything for you, well on second thought I won't STFU. Anyone who sits on a Tribe Council is responsible for what happens to the Tribe, good or bad - you should know all about the bad. Blaming the fall of that tribe due to lack of support from SCIR0S is both wrong and naive. I admit I was not around at the very end but I had a non-voting seat on their Council from the day it was formed and what happened in the end is not really shocking, at least to me.

DeletedUser

now that's not very nice thing to say, did daft tweak a tender spot here?

Get a life.. if you guys haven't figured out that I simply take every opportunity to insult or provoke you guys into maybe, just maybe showing the skill to take a few of my villages.. then you're dumber than I thought.

DeletedUser

Get a life.. if you guys haven't figured out that I simply take every opportunity to insult or provoke you guys into maybe, just maybe showing the skill to take a few of my villages.. then you're dumber than I thought.

Ever wonder why we just let you sit there and simmer, insult, provoke, use of very descriptive terms like "your tribe sucks" and in general ignore your lame psychology - your just not important enough at the moment. We will get to you sooner or later as you are not going anywhere.

DeletedUser

Ever wonder why we just let you sit there and simmer, insult, provoke, use of very descriptive terms like "your tribe sucks" and in general ignore your lame psychology - your just not important enough at the moment. We will get to you sooner or later as you are not going anywhere.

Nope never have. It's pretty common knowledge that your tribe does suck. And back when I was important enough to have several threads taking up your forum space you were still impotent. The only thing that will be different is that I'll be better clustered with more villages.

DeletedUser

Nope never have. It's pretty common knowledge that your tribe does suck. And back when I was important enough to have several threads taking up your forum space you were still impotent. The only thing that will be different is that I'll be better clustered with more villages.

Ok so general common knowledge that SCIR0S does suck, fine then how can we lower "sucks" for your ex Tribe? is Suckier a word? or sucks more maybe. Did you come up with something in Council before you disbanded or did you just say this sucks.

DeletedUser

Ok so general common knowledge that SCIR0S does suck, fine then how can we lower "sucks" for your ex Tribe? is Suckier a word? or sucks more maybe. Did you come up with something in Council before you disbanded or did you just say this sucks.

I think we said 'All pedo cheaters that can't fight anyone w/o every other border being blue locked suck'