V V V vs. SCI

DeletedUser

yes this is a war thread. so it should save spamming in the other threads.

i have started attacking crudely so it's started.

V V V vs SCI

one question? is your lacky SCIR0S involved or are they not part of this war because there not part of your family on this game?

DeletedUser

yes this is a war thread. so it should save spamming in the other threads.

i have started attacking crudely so it's started.

V V V vs SCI

one question? is your lacky SCIR0S involved or are they not part of this war because there not part of your family on this game?
We didn't declare and not planing to declare war against VVV+. So poor propoganda.
A lot of bullshit in your post..

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We didn't declare and not planing to declare war against VVV+. So poor propoganda.
A lot of bullshit in your post..

Dropping the nap comes very close to declaring war, dropping nap/declaring both means attacks will be sended on each other :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Are you in SCIOVA or me? Are you in SCIOVA leadership or me?

DeletedUser

wow what an honour.

i didn't say it were PnP. also, i have sent attacks so doesn't that make it a war?

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
By my understanding, there are 3 types of diplomacy:
1: ally
2: naps
3: enemies

You know any other? Friendly enemies? So you are not 1 & 2 with V V V, so that makes you 4 right?]
EDIT: SCI changed to V V V lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

of course. because they can add extra diplomacy and cheat like that.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You did and you fightin, but not SCIOVA vs VVV+. As i wrote before, SCIOVA dropped NAP with VVV+, not declared war. And you guys can post here, think what you want.

And as I wrote before, It basicly the same.

I, as member of the SCIOVA council, here by surrender to V V V! Please don't noble us, were just nubs and don't know what we are doing!

DeletedUser

it's ok TRE, you may join us, we have cookies... we do don't we?

and fine... if attacking a member of your tribe when not NAPed or allied doesn't put us on the enemy list i don't know what does on this game.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't like cookies, I want Pie!
Hey zukas back already, thought you didn't want to waste anymore of your free time here on the forum .. :p

But your right, I never been and will never be. But I was writing down what I think SCIOVA is thinking, correct me if wrong :p

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yes, otherwise it would be possible that I joined SCIOVA. But somewhat more on-topic:
Will there be a official declaration or is this just it?:p

DeletedUser

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! xD xD xD LOL! LOL! ROFL! LMAO! OMGWTFHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

....... My apologies for such an abrupt fit of laughter, but the sutblety of SCI's intentions are similar to that of, lets say, a baseball bat to the genitals.

I'm going to link you all to a post made a short while back, see if it rings any bells.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3759596&postcount=1051

And look at what's happened. SCIOVA drop the NAP with V V V+
The questions that come from that are:

"Why have they not dropped the NAP with the whole family?"
"Why have they just dropped the NAP, and not declared war?"
"Why have they not declared war with the V V V family?"

Ohmagawd! It's so simple D=
It's blatently a threat to see if V V V+ will give up the refugees if under the pressure of the possibility of war. Weeeeeeeak :lol:

Reminds me of a quote from a letter sent to Cao Zhen (Famous Wei Commander) by Zhuge Liang (Prime Minister of Shu) shortly after Cao Zhen had become ill after he and Sima Yi (Warlord of Wei) had suffered a brutal defeat to Shu.
The quote goes as follows:
"The historians' pens will record your defeats; the people will recount your infamies: 'Sima Yi is frightened when he hears of battle fronts, Cao Zhen is alarmed at mere rumors.'"

This is the time for the V V V family to show that they're not pushovers who will give in to SCI's demands at the mere thought of conflict. How the server will laugh at you if you, the larger and more skilled force, give in before any real fighting begins.