V V V vs. SCI

DeletedUser

why are you still here? go away you have nothing of value to add unless you want to come back with a different account :icon_razz: then we can watch another epic fail. it would give you a reason to post here too, but its clear you dont need reason....
Oh dear, i'll ask jirki for a post approval next time.
But what kind of value are behind your posts, i don't see much more then rafinated old sci and V V V posts.

what were you guys thinking? when the barbar nut got cracked you lot jumped in to steal the villages. its like pks recruiting tse or vvv players
if you lot managed to break those tribe (hypothetical of course) it really wasnt cool :icon_neutral:. now we are left with a sea of barbs and after that, a sea of blue up there......
the barbar nut was never cracked, the shell got banned, end of story, and no glory. :)

Stealing villages?, twin doing V V V sin.

DeletedUser

Coming to think about it.. It took me a while to remember what tribe Rowan was in. Haha, took me a good 2-5 minutes to recall what it was.

And TBT, what do you plan on doing now? Lol

DeletedUser

Manjo, we have seen you on the field. You bark louder than the bite.

darkraven9

Manjo doesnt bark too much :icon_eek:

And he does his job on the battlefield, so buzz off and worry about your own guys.

DeletedUser

Coming to think about it.. It took me a while to remember what tribe Rowan was in. Haha, took me a good 2-5 minutes to recall what it was. l
And how long did 'coming to think about it' take? 50 minutes perhaps?
And he does his job on the battlefield, so buzz off and worry about your own guys.
Hear hear, job on the battlefield. rofl :p
What job, that V V V and BarBar inactive? :/ yeah, what a battle. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was actually shocked the first time I defended against him, if everyone were that easy. Then it wouldn't be need for half of us to play.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I can agree.. but I don't talk much. -_-.. I wish I could be more active though. x_x

And Rowan, nah.. it was like.. 1 minute? when I was reading the posts. haha

DeletedUser

You do talk more than you should, that's there's no question about.

darkraven9

Yeah Rowan you proved yourself on the battlefield extraordinarily well too. Demolishing and deleting, a tactic that everybody should follow. :icon_rolleyes:

You do talk more than you should, that's there's no question about.

The same can be said for you.
But if your going to be in world 5 "forever" we had better get used to it eh? :)

DeletedUser

Yeah Rowan you proved yourself on the battlefield extraordinarily well too. Demolishing and deleting, a tactic that everybody should follow. :icon_rolleyes:
Some get it, and do it right.
Some will never get it, and will end up like yours 'friends'?

DeletedUser

Lol, well.. it is the FORUMS.. and they are here for TALKING.. so.. why not? :D so you're saying people should talk on the forums when necessary right? Tell me about it. -_-

DeletedUser

Talking, complaining like most of sci, and the deck cleaner.
And spam, trolling, flaming, ...
Maybe a good thread would do a miracle, but i don't think anyone who is 'active' here has the ability to make a good one.
So continue doing this, i don't mind to help a hand in ruining this forum. :)

DeletedUser18695

Side 1:
Tribes: V V V
Players: GhettoGirl07

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIOVA SCIR0N SCIR0S
Players:

Timeframe: 02/05/2009 00:00:00 to 05/07/2010 00:59:55

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,247
Side 2: 5,410
Difference: 163

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51,318,193
Side 2: 53,157,427
Difference: 1,839,234

chart

DeletedUser

I like how you feel as though you need to comment on other people's activity, as if you know better than they do, how active they are. Breaking news! You don't know everything :) Not even close, actually. In fact, it's almost embarrassing, how little you know. :)

sup greenmonsta, haven't seen you in ages *waves*

omghai w5

greenmonsta

I like how you feel as though you need to comment on other people's activity, as if you know better than they do, how active they are. Breaking news! You don't know everything :) Not even close, actually. In fact, it's almost embarrassing, how little you know. :)

sup greenmonsta, haven't seen you in ages *waves*

omghai w5

I miss you guys :( You need to get on skype more often!

wigsplitter

i guess you are as bad as me. you feel the need to comment on everything i post. look in the mirror.

DeletedUser

yeah green I got on a few days ago, haven't been on since though...

lmfao wiggy I comment on everything you post? I haven't posted anything in several months, and generally I just ignore everything you say. Please learn to read, what I said was "you need to comment on other people's activity" How is that even close to commenting on everything someone else posts? I'm lookin in the mirror, and I like what I see, so don't worry about that ;) I guess some of us actually get out and have some fun in the summertime, rather than sitting on tw all day... trust me, the sun won't hurt you, you can go outside!
Back to my point though, since you clearly missed it, you shouldn't be commenting on someone else's activity, acting like you know how active/inactive they are :) Several of us have actually been active while purposefully not doing anything, to give the illusion of inactivity. I usually do that on sat accounts, actually, and then just wreck any attackers, pretty funny tbh.

Anyways, hai w5, sorry you still have to put up with wiggy (unless you've already decided his posts, while often funny to laugh at, are not worth your time and have blocked him), but have fun anyways :)
catch ya later