V V V

• Thread starter Car Dusan silni
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Car Dusan silni

How about someone makes a new map. V V V have overtaken sciova (im happy) an my V V Vk is now 13. And that is new, as you will see in all maps V V Vk doesent exists in them

DeletedUser

Already did, check the sticky thread and stay updated.

DeletedUser

Congratulations on your new family branch and inviting all the best members from your other branches, reaching the tribe member limit and becoming rank 3.. You *Insert bad word here*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jesus, I even updated this Map at the request of Matvi. :icon_rolleyes:

Erm, good recruiting I guess. Congrats.

Car Dusan silni

Congratulations on your new family branch and inviting all the best members from your other branches, reaching the tribe member limit and becoming rank 3.. You *Insert bad word here*

Non of our members came from other V V V tribes.

DeletedUser

dont be rude , say huraa:lol:

Makeveli

VVV took in all =DKR= best members to take rank three.
If im honest it would have been easier and more normal for them to just create another VVV branch rather than merging.And VVVk also took in some members so you didnt there by fighting you got there by being a pussy.

DeletedUser

I as one of DKR who joined VVV I also think that a new sisterstribe should have been created because the people close to me have become distant, VVV forum isnt that fun at all

DeletedUser

Seriously, I don't think any Non-V V V players here are really impressed by this.

All you've proven to us is that your family has put on more weight. It takes any old noob to press the 'invite' button, whereas it takes leaders with skill to send theirs and their players armies out and take the enemies villages.

Car Dusan silni

11 000 000 points taken by attacks not by invite.

Side 1: V V Vk

Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,586
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2,586

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 11,858,307
Difference: 11,858,307

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

image.php

Car Dusan silni

Side 1: V V V

Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,693
Difference: 5,693

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 41,293,999
Difference: 41,293,999

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

image.php

DeletedUser

Yeah I agree about making a sistertribe out of DKR. VVV forum is just sooo boring :icon_neutral: like just a bunch of crap is what it is

sweet adar

I love my tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!, we have the best numbers in the world ;)

Car Dusan silni

Yeah I agree about making a sistertribe out of DKR. VVV forum is just sooo boring :icon_neutral: like just a bunch of crap is what it is

I dont know about V V V but our forum is great, especially because we have a funny leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.