~V~ -> Vengeance

DeletedUser

Just to be clear on 1 point. DVader declared war on Koalas, we were just expanding eastward at the time :)

JamieRed

That is not a war, there would be more noblements if it was :icon_razz:

are you allied with ~V~ = Yes
Have you been sending support to ~V~ players = Yes
Have you been co-rds some of your attacks with ~V~ = Yes

That say's your as active in this war as ~V~.

DeletedUser

are you allied with ~V~ = Yes
Have you been sending support to ~V~ players = Yes
Have you been co-rds some of your attacks with ~V~ = Yes

That say's your as active in this war as ~V~.

The scales of attacks are different though, ~V~ has been a lot more concentrated on you. Key word is some attacks.

Are Koalas helping dead noob tribes again?

We had reports that Dvader didn't like us for reasons I can not express publicly, that is a duke's place to say whether to tell W36/not. Coincidently, ~V~ were at 'war' [if that is what you want to call it] with Dvader too, and they were decent before they went inactive despite having a bit of deadweight - better then INH. How is your academy tribe going?

Last edited by a moderator:

killergoon=-

eagle are you not the duke then? did your duke know you were gonna write that ont he forums. the wisdom blabla thread? if so im dissapointed in your duke

eagleblaze29

Generally I don't need someone to vet all my actions beforehand, the INH duke isn't there to babysit, unlike some dukes...

That and I think you put too much weight behind what goes on here in the forums goon, what is said here has no real reflection on the actual game. If it did then T.W.L wouldn't still be in the top 5and everything else said on here would be reality...which most of it isn't....

But anyway back on topic, -V-, DVADER and all the rest...how long till this all ends, be it through noble-ing, merging etc?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Your like acid rain, you interact not know that it'll kill you because of sheer quantity.

You just keep on posting your dissapointment.

Don't worry merges will come if and when they need to. That's not you're concern. Unless you want to say- now I'll be rimmed by a top 10 tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

eagleblaze29

-ku- I really wish you wouldn't post near me in forums because I never understand what you are banging on about...

There is something about acid rain. Are you on acid, is that it?

I hope by all things green that you aren't a native english speaker because you could possibly be the worst I have ever encountered and that's saying a hell of a lot.

So anyway back to the actual topic, anyone care to take a guess at how long -V- and all associated tribes will remain?

DeletedUser

~V~ will not last for more then a month I think, unless Dvader isn't really picking up the pace.

DeletedUser

Yes, especially after a few of their big players are quitting and Dvader is recruiting a few T.W.L members.The duke and few others can't handle the war on their own,without the help of many tribe members, so, it's just the matter of time. I think.I just hope some good players in there survive and join other good tribe.If not, well, it's a part of the game.Move on and try other world if they want to.

DeletedUser

Things will just be so much quieter when you are gone.

There simple as that.

That that your an IG nuisance just an outgame one.