~V~ -> Vengeance

DeletedUser

Don't get me wrong, I asked cause the noble train was coincided with fake train from DVader player. Seems like coordinating in my point of view. I could be wrong though.
And this one was from Koalas, which suppose to have a NAP with ~V~. The player dodged, though.

Subject: SugarMuffin attacks http://en36.tribalwars.net/game.php?&screen=info_village&id=67709xxxxx
Sent: 01.01.70 01:00

The Attacker has won

Luck: 13.2
klee.png

Morale: %

Attacker: SugarMuffin
Village: Sprinkles (469|772) K74

Quantity:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png

Actually, that is just one member of Koalas attacking a ~V~ member isolated deep in our territory, we are not at war with ~V~ at the moment.

DeletedUser

Is Koalas joining the band wagon of gang bang ~V~ with DVader and T.W.L ?
Aren't you guys ashamed of yourselves, bullying a smaller tribe? Yes, koalas is smaller but Dvader and T.W.L are not and if 3 of you guys warring one tribe, lower in rank than 2 of the 3, what makes you guys? A better players and tribes? jeezz

we are not at war with them, actually they are the ones who said that we are at war with each other, which is highly disapprovable, for they use mostly of their members to attack one of our member in K65, so that, their leader, Duke, will be the no.1 in K65, see? how selfish going.. lol..wahahaha.. i can't believe in what i am going to say..

when they attack and coordinated with our player, they successfully got 2, but we managed to recover 1, which is at least, quite impressive in us, but not that impressive cause they take him in surprise.. lol, they are saying we are at war with them, but i disagree, cause this is just like farming to their members, i think the only one.. that is at war with them.. is DVADER.. :lol:

can't see all of their players beg on mercy to their duke, saying that they're under attack from TWL, and DVADER.. lol.. :icon_biggrin:

but this is what im gonna say, in their so called war to us, theyre quite doing good, but again we are not at war with them, they're just red in our map..:icon_wink:

I am a n00b and it doesn't kill me. I'm not sure of the situation too but a friend of mine that have a friend at T.W.L said they're at war with ~V~, that's why I'm surprised.
Here's one from T.W.L

Subject: zenron the great attacks xxxxx
Sent: 27.05.09 11:49

The Defender has won

Luck: 15.0
klee.png

Morale: %

Attacker: zenron the great
Village: 001 Destiny (529|590) K55

Quantity:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png
unit_snob.png

Losses:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png
unit_snob.png

actually, this report is true, but it's just a part of the farming and nobling thing.. lol.. and also, we are not gang banging ~V~, they're just red in our map..

oh that report looks bad, sorry for my words, but for better assurance, i mailed 2 players of TWL, and will ask them about the war.

the report looks bad.. but its not that very bad after all.. for its just part like i said above..

Thank you for the clarification. I really hope it's just between DVader and ~V~ as they're about the same size, even there's many more in actives and n00bs in ~V~ than in DVader as the attacks shows...well, maybe DVader have the same problems, who knows ^-^

no.. DVADER is quite doing good at present, they are having a good war against ~V~.. but the only problem i think is that.. they're inactives..:icon_eek: sorry Jamie..:icon_rolleyes: but you know this is true in all tribes..:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is Koalas joining the band wagon of gang bang ~V~ with DVader and T.W.L ?
Aren't you guys ashamed of yourselves, bullying a smaller tribe? Yes, koalas is smaller but Dvader and T.W.L are not and if 3 of you guys warring one tribe, lower in rank than 2 of the 3, what makes you guys? A better players and tribes? jeezz

You obviously know nothing about this subject. Let me be the one to inform you:

-Koalas has nothing to do with DVADER, T.W.L or ~V~. That means that we are not involved in any war between them. Got it? I can speak for Koalas on that one.

-If T.W.L is part of this war, DVADER obviously aren't ashamed. Nothing can make them think any less of themselves then the best tribe ever [:lol:]. Despite only leading in this 'war' by 5.

Unless DVADER isnt taking this war seriously, which might just be the case, they are not as good as they think they are. Prove me wrong :icon_razz:

-One that I can not speak on behalf of Koalas for, but I do not like DVADER and on a personal note I do not see myself ever working with them. I don't think DVADER wants to work with us either.

DeletedUser

we are not at war with them mate.. lol.. haha...

its more like, farming and nobling thing..

DeletedUser

we are not at war with them mate.. lol.. haha...

its more like, farming and nobling thing..

A 'nobling thing' is what everyone else calls a war. One side wants to noble the other side and vice versa. Hell, people have even called mass farming a 'farm war' before.

DeletedUser

A 'nobling thing' is what everyone else calls a war. One side wants to noble the other side and vice versa. Hell, people have even called mass farming a 'farm war' before.

He means just odd noblings. Their not planning massive offensives ect... Just expansion.

DeletedUser

hey mate, don't be mad on this ok, but i will only say what's my idea in your post..

anyway, mate, you are saying that "one side wants to noble the other side and vice versa" is a war? but actually it is not. How can we say that.. if Active is nobling PTT, they are at war with them? what if ACTIVE is being nobled by BD, they are at war? you got it all wrong mate, war, is quite right, that it needs nobling, however, it does affect the growth of a tribe and their members, for example..

If TWL is at war with tribe X, then TWL or tribe X will set-up some offensive plans and also defensive plans, and they're main priority is that enemy tribe, which is not the way.. of the nobling thing.. how can you say that if you noble a village of a rank 900 tribe and your tribe is rank 3, is it already war? No mate..

hope you understand this..

anyway, @ACTIVE, @PTT, @BD im not flaming you, just showing some example, and also our tribe, @TWL.

He means just odd noblings. Their not planning massive offensives ect... Just expansion.

this is what i mean mate of nobling thing

DeletedUser

Yeah...just expansion and taking advantage of the player that has been pounded by DVader. Nothing's wrong with that...whatever you say.
Good luck anyway.

DeletedUser

If a player has been pounded by DVADER then DVADER will take the village. Just because there is a war going on between DVADER and ~V~ doesn't mean that each village is constantly being pounded. I have 7 villages and none of them have ever had a real attack from ~V~. If, for example, EVIL were to storm in from my east side (in K55) then that wouldn't be classed as taking advantage of the war - what advantage are they taking? I'm 16 hours away from the front lines so I don't get many attacks. They are all fakes anyway. They are just expanding and trying to get a more solid base in the area. It isn't war. I've nobled about 3 LOST villages which is a 300K point tribe. Does that mean our tribe is at war with LOST? No.

DeletedUser

See, that is a sensible way of saying it. In that case, I have been misinformed. A noble thing could also mean a war, so its easy to confuse it.

hey mate, don't be mad on this ok, but i will only say what's my idea in your post..

anyway, mate, you are saying that "one side wants to noble the other side and vice versa" is a war? but actually it is not. How can we say that.. if Active is nobling PTT, they are at war with them? what if ACTIVE is being nobled by BD, they are at war? you got it all wrong mate, war, is quite right, that it needs nobling, however, it does affect the growth of a tribe and their members, for example..

As a matter of fact, in a war, generally one side does want to noble the other. If I start a war, I do not want to lose it, or even draw it. And by the way niterider describes it, he says DVADER do not look to noble only the other side, so yes, it isn't a war, I just heard that it was.

DeletedUser

If Nobling a tribe's villages is known as war than we are at war with about 12 different tribes :icon_rolleyes:.

All and all this should be decided between ~V~ and DVADER. And once one side breaks down and starts crying for mercy than other tribes can help in mopping the floor with them.

Basically having T.W.L Stepping in is like a Boxing match and the Ref comes in and donkey kicks the fighter in the head.

Thats my view on it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

vexen i think your bit wrong there mate
as far as im concerned its been DVADER vs ~V~ and those tribes only

DeletedUser

vexen i think your bit wrong there mate
as far as im concerned its been DVADER vs ~V~ and those tribes only

Yet DVADER and T.W.L. have shared forums in which they're coordinating against ~V~ with.

As far as I'm concerned, that's including T.W.L.... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser60182

I predict Dvader will have the edge on this one. (especially if V keeep wasting their troops on me XD).

Sadly for Dvader, their location is abysmall. What could have proved tactically better for them, it's proving to be more of a hinderance.

Dvaders time to win this war was to make a big impact in the first couple of weeks, instead, this will drag out and drag out. Not to mention if V step it up a bit more, they have a good chance of turning things around.

Goodluck to both sides in this.
V, get organised.
Dvader, you need to start coming up with stuff, fast.

DeletedUser

If Nobling a tribe's villages is known as war than we are at war with about 12 different tribes :icon_rolleyes:.

If you read my last post, it was apologising because I heard it was a co-ordinated attempt on destroying ~V~ by DVADER, but it isn't. No one said that nobling a tribe's villages is known as a war, but I think you were implying that it was what I said.

Anyway, now that we cleared that up, how likely do you think it is that ~V~ and DVADER eventually go to war? People already think that they are still.

DeletedUser

Well they can tell themselves that their at war with each other but i don't really see it.

Like they are basically just taking random targets and nobling aimlessly. I find war to be when it is all actually coordinated and groups of villages get taken down at the same time. Like mass destruction.

DeletedUser

Well they can tell themselves that their at war with each other but i don't really see it.

Like they are basically just taking random targets and nobling aimlessly. I find war to be when it is all actually coordinated and groups of villages get taken down at the same time. Like mass destruction.

I think that represents the same opinion as the majority. But war is close I think :icon_razz: