~V~ -> Vengeance

DeletedUser

at the moment yes :icon_cool: but watch this space :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Oh trust me, I will be watching, in fact I have been watching for a while. Just a matter of time I think. Either way, I want to see DVADER in action.

DeletedUser

Oh trust me, I will be watching, in fact I have been watching for a while. Just a matter of time I think. Either way, I want to see DVADER in action.

Lol....I don't think you will see more. They already sent how many nukes...I'm not sure but mostly was annihilated. I just wish I know about it sooner and can post the results. And it's just between the front line members only, I think.
Lets wait for a week more...

DeletedUser

lol yer true rolito was cleared got support managed to scape by didnt he :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You do realize that after they are done with ~V~ you have a considerable chance of being next on their list? Seeing as your tribe is just a continent away. But i think Koalas will put up more of a fight :)

Koalas Ftw!

DeletedUser68429

o_O My name is also Luke, nice to meet you :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

What is going on with the war between ~V~ and DVADER now?

Seems like DVADER has lost some momentum momentarily? Hmmm...

DeletedUser

What is going on with the war between ~V~ and DVADER now?

Seems like DVADER has lost some momentum momentarily? Hmmm...

We haven't lost momentum, we are doing well. ~V~ are desperately trying to keep their ranking by recruiting new players because they can't keep up with us at the moment. They have tried calling in their allies (which failed spectacularly), multi accounting, account sitting violations, and pretending that we have a ceasefire which is lies. They are as good as dead.

DVADER tribe changes

~V~ tribe changes

As you can see, we've been booting inactives and a number of people have left recently while they frantically recruit new players while others with very low points either leave or get booted. I reckon they are getting booted by Duke Rage in an attempt to lose the evidence that we are rimming them.

~V~ is as good as disbanded, we just need time to pick up the remains of their tribe

DeletedUser

As you can see, we've been booting inactives and a number of people have left recently while they frantically recruit new players while others with very low points either leave or get booted. I reckon they are getting booted by Duke Rage in an attempt to lose the evidence that we are rimming them.

Hmm. Thats what i kinda figured was happening. Well, it was fun to watch while it lasted.

DeletedUser

However they still seem to be climbing lol

Not sure on that!

JamieRed

~V~ as good as dead, should be out of the top 15 in around a weeks time.

Unless they go on another massive recuitment again.

JamieRed

Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~V~ Koalas
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 8
Difference: 12

image.php

You may ask why have i added Koalas, it's because they declared war on us this week to give ~V~ a last grasp effort.

But here is this weeks stats just with ~V~

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~V~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 6
Difference: 10

image.php

and overall since it started in ~V~ eyes here are the stats:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~V~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 28
Difference: 17

image.php

I have put 3 months, as am not sure when ~V~ class as the war started. If theres anyone from ~V~ know when this so called war started please made the correct stats.

DeletedUser

That is not a war, there would be more noblements if it was :icon_razz: