-V- vs PoS-X

Rashuna

Dear PnP readers and posters,

-V- has declared war on PoS-X.

This is the letter of declaration,
cheesehead1267 today at 00:00
To whom it may concern,

Due to much friction between our tribes lately, and due to us being attacked by a player within one of your K52 alliances, we are as of 6 hours time, contesting PoS-X for control of K52. Therefore, this is a declaration of war. You are being given this notice approximately 6 hours after the NAP was cancelled, and at 06:00ST we officialy declare war upon you, as we wish to show you our respect for you as an adversary tribe, and as such are giving you a warning of a war which is soon to begin.

May the better tribe prove themselves through this war,

The -V- aristocracy.
and this is where we will be posting in regards to this war.

May the better tribe win.

Duke of PoS-X
Rashunae

DeletedUser

Well our two highest ranked players have moved to -v- I can only help but hope that allies will come good.

DeletedUser

-V- talked about an alliance with us which now makes me confused.
They r now trying to war 2 top 20 tribes and 3 smaller but still over the 500k mark tribes.
This i find crazy but also respectebull.
Also yes let the tribe with the best support win, because u never no who could stab u in the back

DeletedUser

What? Formal declaration? pfff....

call me old fashioned but why not an op that sees the top 40 in their tribe crushed in 24 hours?
Meh, perhaps it's just me....

DeletedUser

Well our two highest ranked players have moved to -v- I can only help but hope that allies will come good.

They won't be the last. -V- has left some in PoS-X to feed them info - they'll come across to -V- once they're happy they have what they wanted.

So disappointing that those who seem strongest, are the first to roll over when they think there's a chance they may lose.

I'm more a "to the death" kinda person myself.

DeletedUser

Same Gull, I rather die/ lose my villages then surrender.

People do show their true colors when they are attacked.
I get excited . :swordsman: When it's a fake you get dissapointed cause
you didn't get to try out your defence. >.>
Then you get mad and attack.

(reminds me got to get another player for when I can't be on on my accountant)
Lost my net at home.

DeletedUser

foofong1 said:
What? Formal declaration? pfff....

call me old fashioned but why not an op that sees the top 40 in their tribe crushed in 24 hours?
Meh, perhaps it's just me....

I believe it was as they had an NAP until recently, though my understanding is that several events have caused this NAP to waver, and as such the war was declared for that reason. I hope one of the two dukes can correct me on this matter.

pielover447 said:
-V- talked about an alliance with us which now makes me confused.
They r now trying to war 2 top 20 tribes and 3 smaller but still over the 500k mark tribes.
This i find crazy but also respectebull.
Also yes let the tribe with the best support win, because u never no who could stab u in the back

May I ask when this was being discussed? As from what I have been told from my friend in -V-, the alliance was indeed mentioned in passing as a possible move in the future. But then they were offended by the breaking of an NAP when PoS-X broke the terms by recruiting deep into K53 after agreeing to stay out of K53? I'm now speculating here, but I would have thought that the duke of -V- would not cancel an NAP without very good reason - which is presumably the same reason as to why the thoughts of a future alliance were taken off the table.

That is just one side of the story, and I would like to here the PoS-X version of the story. As I am presuming you hold some authority in the tribe, please correct this speculation if possible.

custodium said:
Same Gull, I rather die/ lose my villages then surrender.

People do show their true colors when they are attacked.
I get excited . When it's a fake you get dissapointed cause
you didn't get to try out your defence. >.>
Then you get mad and attack.

Interesting - that is the same approach I have to this game, pretty much. Only I generally play with the targets a bit first if they send fakes at me.

DeletedUser

Top players in a tribe which seem to be on the losing team always jump ship if given the chance, runners.

Best of luck POS...don't think you can really do much just hold out as much as possable and slow their expansion as much as possable :)

Give them hell, Or take their heaven!. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both tribes.

Personally, I doubt -V- will have any trouble winning this.

@Googly, some very informed post there :icon_wink: Have fun.

DeletedUser

I believe alot of people play with their targets.
I personally am not one to play with them, I have not tried
it either .

Anyways back to -V- and Pos-X...

The villages taken from each other happened way before this war was announced.
So nothing yet.

Side 1:
Tribes: -V-
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: PoS-X
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 498
Side 2: 244
Difference: 254
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 3
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 2,125,088
Side 2: 465,303
Difference: 1,659,785
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 12,549
Side 2: 14,769
Difference: 2,220
image.php

Rashuna

I believe it was as they had an NAP until recently, though my understanding is that several events have caused this NAP to waver, and as such the war was declared for that reason. I hope one of the two dukes can correct me on this matter.

That is correct. Our alliance with another tribe in K52, who were on shaky terms with -V- caused them to break our NAP, and subsequently declare war.

May I ask when this was being discussed? As from what I have been told from my friend in -V-, the alliance was indeed mentioned in passing as a possible move in the future. But then they were offended by the breaking of an NAP when PoS-X broke the terms by recruiting deep into K53 after agreeing to stay out of K53? I'm now speculating here, but I would have thought that the duke of -V- would not cancel an NAP without very good reason - which is presumably the same reason as to why the thoughts of a future alliance were taken off the table.

The alliance was a possibility. I was approached by then, baron of -V-, our famous mutual friend. I do not know the exact details, but apparently, we invited a refugee, and, I quote KoA's words to the best of my memory, "You have taken a long time in a matter which could be settled fairly quickly. Hence, we are re-thinking our alliance offer." Something along those lines. The reason of which KoA gave me for breaking the NAP was because a tribe in K52 had offended them, due to our NAP and agreement with them, they could not retaliate. Hence they broke the NAP and the argeement, just so they could retaliate to the tribe in question. However, they have decided to declare war on PoS-X to contest the continent. I am still confused to the link between that tribe and PoS-X. :icon_confused:

I hope I have clarified some matters GooglyEyes. Any more questions anyone?

DeletedUser64299

Just one question, how many days do you think, it will take before your tribe falls?

wolfthegreat

Breaking News; Pos-X is going down.

Are you serious??? Now is not the time to say it yet yeah know. Things may turn out unexpected:)

Anyway you are very wrong with that post since the war score shows that PoS-X is still not getting thrash.

Besides, -V- have invited in quite a few people who were refugee. First to run in wars:) most famous to any former DW will be this guy who run from tribe to tribe

vieviem

How many lifes does he have???

Last edited:

Rashuna

Just one question, how many days do you think, it will take before your tribe falls?
It will be hard to say. We still have some good players.

And seeing that -V- are a couple of days away...

Hmm, how's about we wait and see?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It will be hard to say. We still have some good players.

And seeing that -V- are a couple of days away...

Hmm, how's about we wait and see?

Whatever happens, would you agree to a short interview in 3-4 days time about how the beginning of the war has faired for your tribe (parts of which may be included in next week's Newspaper)?

Will ask the duke of -V- as well. Would like to have an authority figure from both sides to have a fairly accurate overview gained :)

Rashuna

I am not the representative for my tribe. I have one other Duke and 2 ex-dukes who are still with me. Give me the questions, and I'll pass them along.

I will hand back to you the replies from all 4 of us.

DeletedUser

Dear PnP readers and posters,

-V- has declared war on PoS-X.

This is the letter of declaration,
and this is where we will be posting in regards to this war.

May the better tribe win.

Duke of PoS-X
Rashunae

Best of luck to both of you! :)

Rashuna

Thank you Sithmeister. But I'm sure we all know the outcome. Saying that, it doesn't mean that we're giving up.

DeletedUser

Thank you Sithmeister. But I'm sure we all know the outcome. Saying that, it doesn't mean that we're giving up.

You should never give up! :)

The underdog has won before, perhaps they get tired of hammering on the same walls and recapturing the same villages for weeks. Inactivity could be their akilles.

Fight to win and perhaps you will be rewarded with victory, nothing is ever written in stone my friend :)

Rashuna

Hmm, heard that in W12.

I know, you should see the flurry of activity on the tribal forums. Never so active lol. Of course, I still have players not posting, so I'm seriously wondering if -V- is really attacking yet.