V7

DeletedUser74857

Was just wondering what World 31's opinion of Version 7 was, personally i'm not a big fan, they've put my buttons in places where my buttons simply shouldn't be. I do like the war stats option, however the setup is obnoxious and i have switched back to the old version

DeletedUser

Any change is a good change...Darwin's theory dictates that even you will adjust and evolve given time Harry...and seeing you are opposed to it convinces me even more it is a good thing

DeletedUser91043

The most important button is still in the same place.Thats all you need :icon_cool:

A bad tradesman blames his tools :lol:

DeletedUser74857

I haven't blamed anything on V7, merely claim that i don't like it. And the phrase "any change is good change?" Don't make me laugh... Obama's tagline is Change, hows he doin... and Darwin's theory is simply that... a theory.

Drowned Dog

I haven't blamed anything on V7, merely claim that i don't like it. And the phrase "any change is good change?" Don't make me laugh... Obama's tagline is Change, hows he doin... and Darwin's theory is simply that... a theory.

Yes cos we were put here by aliens :icon_rolleyes:

Pasta Monkey

Obama is in fact doing very well despite the crap Fox News spouts. V7 is an improvement and when the bugs get worked out and you get used to the new layout you'll forget about the old one.

jesseiam2

Wow, its amazing how politics is so completely on topic with the changes to Tribal Wars with the release of V7.0.

ON TOPIC: I like the release, it takes some getting used to, and some scripts needed updating, but overall its good.

DeletedUser

I don't mind it, and I have updated scripts now, so it's fine.

Not fussed over the images, but I like the new awards.

DeletedUser

there are a lot of awards so many in fact i think there is 1 for sitting on your ass doing nothing...lol...and Harry it is human behaviour to adapt to ones environment even if you do not subscribe to the theory of evolution it is how we became no.1 on the food chain...so i have faith that given time...a lot of time and expert tutorials i sure you will make it

DeletedUser74857

V7 may very well be an improvement, but personally i found nothing wrong with the old layout, is that so wrong? I find having to scroll down to see the result of every report to be tedious, i find having my overviews button in the wrong place to be quite annoying. And i find Obama to be no better then George Bush. I have to agree Jesse, the political parrallels are quite interesting.

Pasta Monkey

V7 may very well be an improvement, but personally i found nothing wrong with the old layout, is that so wrong? I find having to scroll down to see the result of every report to be tedious, i find having my overviews button in the wrong place to be quite annoying. And i find Obama to be no better then George Bush. I have to agree Jesse, the political parrallels are quite interesting.

He was being sarcastic and you obviously dont' watch or read much news if you think that.

DeletedUser74857

Yes cos we were put here by aliens :icon_rolleyes:

personally i don't find that any more farfetched then god or evolution. To think that in a universe filled with billions of planets, there is only one with life is crazy. No theory can explain why we are alone

DeletedUser74857

He was being sarcastic and you obviously dont' watch or read much news if you think that.

or I'm just conservative... George Bush made mistakes, but in perhaps one of the most dangerous times in american history he kept our country safe. All Obama has done is gotten us further into debt.

ivobg

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wow.

I would say that the design, development & coding of V7 directly contradict any theory that relays on blind natural selection for generating a structured information in amounts which our minds cannot comprehend. And keep in mind that V7 is experienced reality, not a theory :)

Mmm, don't want to touch the politics :)

I love the map's drag&drop...

jesseiam2

I was attempting to gain any agreement or get into a political, philosophical, religious, or spiritual debate or discussion. I was using sarcasm as a means to protest that utterly ridiculous means that people go to in an effort to spam and go off topic. By answering to you post I have been drawn into an off topic post of my own. George Bush, Barack Obama, God, Aliens, Darwin, the theory of human evolution, and the simple minded people who choose to not see anyone elses opinions as potentially valid have absolutely nothing to do with the release of TribalWars V7.0.

What is relevant is graphics changes, script issues, server speed, buttons moved, differences in game play, new awards, and new stat tracking. How about posts about that going in this thread, and move to the off-topic forum and talk about other stuff?

DeletedUser74857

My apologies Jesse, i may have gotten a bit carried away, but in my defense, i was the one who was attacked. Anyway, i think the most obnoxious new feature is the large picture that comes with each report. I do however like the scrolling map feature, it is far more effective then loading a new page for every range i wanted to see. As for awards, in my personal opinion they mean nothing towards regular game play