Vader and XVI should declare on each other

• Thread starter Sully MacNamara
  • Start date

DeletedUser

They both won the world, (V) is done and should disband with the remaining members going to either XVI or Vader or both or start a new tribe. There are a ton if inactive accounts in (V) and to eat all those accounts is going to take a lifetime. This world is rather boring and to spice it up Vader and XVI might as well do the inevitable and have the war to win the world. Thoughts?

DeletedUser

Or they should merge and finish nobling out [V] more quickly, thus ending the world even more quickly, because people like to win.

DeletedUser

They both won the world, (V) is done and should disband with the remaining members going to either XVI or Vader or both or start a new tribe. There are a ton if inactive accounts in (V) and to eat all those accounts is going to take a lifetime. This world is rather boring and to spice it up Vader and XVI might as well do the inevitable and have the war to win the world. Thoughts?

Do you even play on this world?

DeletedUser

I reckon XVI should team up with V to take down Dvader.. Would make things a lot more interesting!

DeletedUser

No I'm pretty sure I wouldn't. God knows how many accounts are just being given away nowadays on this world.

DeletedUser

Must point out I am still an original account holder..! And I want someone to over take my ODA spot!!

As for this World, Vader to seem to be wrapping things up but all it needs, is for a handful of players to leave tribes and re-group..

Bring back Active!! lol..

DeletedUser

That's overused. We should all just all be super inactive.

oh wait. that's already being done.

DeletedUser

Delete the entire world so I can munch on all of your barbs I mean Delete with you

DeletedUser

No I'm pretty sure I wouldn't. God knows how many accounts are just being given away nowadays on this world.

I'll give you a hint, I live really close to you and I used to make fun of your emo hair...a lot lol

DeletedUser

Moving on..

Can anyone from XVI give any reason why they're not simply being logical and declaring on DVader? It's inevitable that all that's going to happen, assuming V fall, is that Vader will just gobble you all up..

At least if V and XVI tag-team vader, it'll lead to more interesting developments and actually give a more evenly-matched fight, so to speak..

DeletedUser86150

Moving on..

Can anyone from XVI give any reason why they're not simply being logical and declaring on DVader? It's inevitable that all that's going to happen, assuming V fall, is that Vader will just gobble you all up..

At least if V and XVI tag-team vader, it'll lead to more interesting developments and actually give a more evenly-matched fight, so to speak..

If you're bored from W 36, I can change this. Just need to know your W36 name.
If you don't play in W36, what this concerns you?

DeletedUser

Because you fail to see the logic doesn't mean there isn't logic involved. Do you really think at this late stage in the game the ending hasn't been mapped out?

DeletedUser

Because you fail to see the logic doesn't mean there isn't logic involved. Do you really think at this late stage in the game the ending hasn't been mapped out?

I will not bow down to you

DeletedUser

If you're bored from W 36, I can change this. Just need to know your W36 name.
If you don't play in W36, what this concerns you?

I'm on the prototype. account, surely you knew that :icon_smile:

And of course the ending hasn't been mapped out; what a simplistic overview of a much more complex situation. Hence why this thread was created.. Are you actually implying it's more logical for XVI just to sit back and watch Vader munch through everyone?!

Sure, DVader have a massive lead atm, which is why the whole idea of XVI warring with them was made - to change the otherwise inevitable outcome.

DeletedUser

To say something is mapped out doesn't mean it is a foregone conclusion, that is poor logic to make such an extension. All it means is that there is a strategy at play, that there is a plan in place and it is being followed. You aren't privy to it, too bad.

XVI is planning for the end game, as is V as is Dvader. What those plans are and whose is best...remains to be seen. But it is far too simplistic to simply say, Dvader is biggest so tribes 2 and 3 should team up and eliminate them. Similarly, suggesting we should scramble and reform into new competing tribes is too simple.

And, like good old G.W.B., I like to shoot my mouth off and get into trouble once in a while. And, I am not privy to any plans or mapping of strategy (you would have to be a fool to include me in the loop).

Last edited by a moderator: