VALHALLA!

• Thread starter DeletedUser102980
  • Start date

Varomnia

Thanks dude :) Shame that our tribes cant see eye too eye on this world or we would be a force too be reckoned with :)

Meh, well at least now after this, you guys get to have fun in k55 without us. Again, good show on Prayer. It's been a while since I've seen tribe-wide coordination like that. Only 1 other tribe in this world so far i've seen work that well together, which is Ravens/SiT. Don't go kicking Prayer while he's down. He's a troll, but he is not arrogant. He is loyal despite having the opportunity and strategic advantage of just joining you guys and ruling k55, stuck with us instead. That took balls, you have to admit. He sincerely did the best thing for the TRIBE taking the chance to go head to head with you instead of the easy more strategic route for the ACCOUNT.

DeletedUser121769

Looks like you guys are internalling slick94153 without his knowledge telling that he's not participating in attacks, while I can confirm that he is over 50% off all fakes towards me and others. Meanwhile ODIN himself has yet to sent me any fakes, its so clear that he's using you guys for his own benefits its stupid. There is 0 loyalty. The only reason he's doing this is so he can get some of those PP-whore barb noblers from EST in his tribe.

qZ2NIib.png

Cn6l6zX.png

TqW66au.png

steveee

Looks like you guys are internalling slick94153 without his knowledge telling that he's not participating in attacks, while I can confirm that he is over 50% off all fakes towards me and others. Meanwhile ODIN himself has yet to sent me any fakes, its so clear that he's using you guys for his own benefits its stupid. There is 0 loyalty. The only reason he's doing this is so he can get some of those PP-whore barb noblers from EST in his tribe.

qZ2NIib.png

Cn6l6zX.png

TqW66au.png

i can only assume he believes he is losing (or going to lose) so he is recruiting bigger players at the cost of his own smaller "loyal" members, the OPs post hasn't aged well at all..and its only been 2 days

Horde

Reaction score
That is his tactics. Slick is paying it and i payed bcs mush and others go from expand to ODIN and know what i have. That is ODIN tactic and i told you, he will try to recruit big players and win war like that. Only what he has is money. He doesn't have nukes, he is attacking with spears and send only 1 noble ( yep that is it ) and yet, he has big mouth and just like that Vikings ;)

DeletedUser102980

For a bunch of tribe hoppers you guys sure talk alot, a joke just like this entire world.

usEc9Ag.jpg

Errmmmmm i will have you know that 4-5 of those tribe changes was the same tribe merging/reforming over and over.... so realistically i have been in 3 tribes.....3 ..... In the core of the world...... where everything is chaos........ GOOD ONE!! hahaha

Varomnia

I wish I had his expendable budget. I could feed so many starving people with it. >.>

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Last 48 hours:

Side 1:
Tribes: -RIM-, -JOB-, ODIN
Side 2:
Tribes: DANES, OG², OG³

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 9
Difference: 4

chart

Last week:

Side 1:
Tribes: -RIM-, -JOB-, ODIN
Side 2:
Tribes: DANES, OG², OG³

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 19
Difference: 17

chart

A14C

Step 1: Kick all players who are being targeted by enemies in the war.
Step 2: Steal other players to fill their holes.
Step 3: Post war stats bragging on externals.
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Lose war anyway.
4Ct0gP3.png

1. I know myself and Zygen left on our accord. Have you got one iota of proof that any of these were kicked because they were being targeted.

2. They stole no players, most were northern Est. members that left because Refined went awol.

3. Posting war stats does not equal bragging but... okay.

4. ??? (Exactly what I was thinking reading this post)

5. Long way to go yet, you may have started gaining the edge in the last 48 hours but to quote Han Solo "Great kid, don't get cocky".

steveee

Come on the guy has a million ODD and is clearly defending (not really much time for attacking). Yet you guys have capped 4 villages off him so approx. 250k ODD per villages that sounds like a lot of dead nukes...

If he was stacked which i assume he was then him losing these 4 villages means the stacks/your own def have already been penetrated, which means the majority of the odd gain he has gotten has already passed, if you have 12 villages and u lose 4 of them gaining 1m odd, that doesn't mean you'll end up with 3m odd, its difficult to tell the status of how good the account is fairing without the owner or someone directly involved in the op telling us but I'd have a guess at him being mostly cleared.

When you look at it, a 3.3m point tribe should probably be able to stack someone with 10 villages better than 250k odd/villa anyway

Last edited:

Horde

Reaction score
He will left his tribemates that easy that you guys will be wow, can he do that ;) Just wait ;)

DeletedUser102980

If he was stacked which i assume he was then him losing these 4 villages means the stacks/your own def have already been penetrated, which means the majority of the odd gain he has gotten has already passed, if you have 12 villages and u lose 4 of them gaining 1m odd, that doesn't mean you'll end up with 3m odd, its difficult to tell the status of how good the account is fairing without the owner or someone directly involved in the op telling us but I'd have a guess at him being mostly cleared.

When you look at it, a 3.3m point tribe should probably be able to stack someone with 10 villages better than 250k odd/villa anyway

We havnt even scratched the surface of how much D we have XD MMMMMM nuke munching..... Unlike most tribes we are super organised with almost a 100% response on def/ops.... thats hard too find and its showing ;)

The Luftwaffle

We havnt even scratched the surface of how much D we have XD MMMMMM nuke munching..... Unlike most tribes we are super organised with almost a 100% response on def/ops.... thats hard too find and its showing ;)

https://gyazo.com/6b1e62930589f86d4e57d6373db7108f

and that's not even including all the odin villages from the guys y'all kicked out of the tribe before the nobles landed.......INNTTERRRESTINGGGG

Last edited: