Valkaryies looking for Members! - And Leaders/Mods

srbuckey5266

Hello everyone, I'm looking for new recruits and leaders for my newest tribe, Valkaryies. We treat all members with respect, and we do have rules, and we treat members and staff fairly. We do have events, attack other tribes, create allies and have people that fight with us, and other cool things.

We are also looking for Forum Moderators, in our Tribal Forum. Soon we MAY create our own forum, but that is if people want us to, but we find it easier to actually use the Default forums. I'm looking for Forum Moderators, Barons, and members for our Tribe, Valkaryies.

We let EVERYONE join, no matter what your level(s) is, or how many points you have. We would like to give everyone a chance to join. If you would also like to become an Ally of the Valkaryies, please give your tribe name in a Private Message or just reply to this Thread, we accept any allies to help fight or just be allies with.

I, the tribe leader, will post daily announcements on whats happening, and other things. Just to keep members up-to-date with whats going on. :)

If you'd like to join, please send me a Private Message or reply to this thread saying you'd like to join the tribe, and don't worry about getting declined, we accept just about everyone, remember! :icon_wink:

More about the Valkaryies:

The Valkaryies are a new Tribe, that is in it's starting stages, and it's looking for members to recruit, and even barons and other high-staff members. Like Forum Moderators, etc. Valkaryies will fight any enemys without hesitation, and we will one day be a big, big, big tribe!

Any staff that abuses their powers, treats any members un-fairly, or brakes any of the Tribe rules, will be removed of their powers, and they may even have a Removal Message. Wich means they will be removed from the tribe.

Tribe Rules:

We do not want any offensive langauge -
-- 1st time breaking this rule - Warning
-- 2nd time breaking this rule - Removal From Tribe

Flaming any members or staff -
-- 1st time breaking this rule - Warning
-- 2nd time breaking this rule - Three day removal from Tribe Forum
-- 3rd time breaking this rule - Complete Removal from Tribe

Ignoring any commands from a duke or baron -

-- Quick removal from the Tribe

Advertising other clans in the Tribe forum -

-- Complete removal from tribe

Last edited:

DeletedUser

im already in a tribe but it sucks because we dont fight or anything so could u plz send me an invite my coordinates are: 339 826
cheers

DeletedUser

oh and i have 439 points, HQ is level 12, level 10 farm 190 axemen (at the mo), level 8 barracks nd level 4 stables, plz send an invite