Valour (disbanded)

DeletedUser

Well I didnt notice untill he made the thread. So I dont mind atleast.

momsballbag

Great input, thanks attention whore.

sorry that was all i had at the moment never started a tread before I should have found a pic right or said something clever. but I had no time still think wow worked

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I would ask that you keep this topic clean. Although many of you might either have issues with/dislike or w/e with Valour they had a big impact in this world. With this disbanding (and no this is not cause of Tcr) the world will be completely new, and the Spam/Calm war will be more interesting to watch.

Feel free to mail me in-game for the truth of what happened here, cause lets face it, externals is filled with lies and people who are 12.

To all the members of Valour, i wish you all the best. I'll be here for you <3.

R.I.P Valour - We gave it a heck of a run. Glad to be able to say I was not only council, but apart of a great group of friends. Met alot of great people, had alot of laughs, shame to see this come to a close.

DeletedUser94483

Sorry to see Valour gone...Oh well time to move on...Now to find a target :|

DeletedUser37628

This is what they get for not recruiting me from Tree :p

ashoka1

There is a lot of inactivity and weakness inside of valour but there are still some great players like kraig in it.
I personally think that Valour will fall down and members will be split between spam and calm. which could give this world a whole new direction.

nailed it..i didnt see this coming..

DeletedUser105935

yes im defo sayin TCR won the war of attrishion althought ive had been told many timesthat there were massive internal issues but to be far they lasted a long time just not long enoughth

DeletedUser

This^ Tree <3

Sad to see Valour end though, now i have no reason to stalk w60 anymore :(

Just come stalk don ;)

I would ask that you keep this topic clean. Although many of you might either have issues with/dislike or w/e with Valour they had a big impact in this world. With this disbanding (and no this is not cause of Tcr) the world will be completely new, and the Spam/Calm war will be more interesting to watch.

Feel free to mail me in-game for the truth of what happened here, cause lets face it, externals is filled with lies and people who are 12.

R.I.P Valour - We gave it a heck of a run. Glad to be able to say I was not only council, but apart of a great group of friends. Met alot of great people, had alot of laughs, shame to see this come to a close.

(bye)

DeletedUser104334

Asta, you could be a great addition to SPAM :icon_razz:
And yes, I agree with you.
Valour was a good tribe but there was always some inactivity in it which sometimes destroys tribes and with top guys leaving it wasn´t hard for sp.ag to disband.

DeletedUser

We all did have a great run and as rick said, I will b there for anyone who needs something that is ex-valour, but a change was needed thats for sure.

DeletedUser

There is only one reason valour disbanded. I was a member.

Fusion #1. I join place falls apart players leave for monster KM and GV took some trickery besam or whatever our leaders name was quits. Disbands.
I merge into escape- everything is going cool. All hell breaks loose KM leaves splits the tribe into 4 I think. Disbands.
We start a tribe the merges into modwar.- Place is a shit show, I get booted for talking smack to purple ranger. Tribe disbands.
Join valour, place seems cool, players generally like each other or so it seems. And as you can see all hell breaks loose. Disbands.

So if anyone is looking for a sure fire way to disband your tribe send me an invite.

:)

DeletedUser

Im not too interested in recruiting more members, if guys state their intention of wanting to join SPAM, then we will consider them for recruitment. I am not going out and asking around like other tribes.

DeletedUser

Ouch....i think he was refering to me!

so, i am aparently talking to every rim tribe about merging AND these guys now.

not good. I must be desparate.