Valour (disbanded)

DeletedUser

Im not too interested in recruiting more members, if guys state their intention of wanting to join SPAM, then we will consider them for recruitment. I am not going out and asking around like other tribes.

Interesting stance when you consider Ash has clearly beaten you to it, and has asked for troops already.
The fall of Valour sure could make things interesting in the next few weeks however it plays out.

I guess its time for some of the big ego's who hang around in the Influential Players of World 60 thread to show what they are made of.

DeletedUser103870

Interesting stance when you consider Ash has clearly beaten you to it, and has asked for troops already.
The fall of Valour sure could make things interesting in the next few weeks however it plays out.

I guess its time for some of the big ego's who hang around in the Influential Players of World 60 thread to show what they are made of.

+1

most of vills which we got from Ash has supports in route from different players of ex-valour , Cure and so on ...
i think Dylan is really influential for asking D .

DeletedUser

+1

most of vills which we got from Ash has supports in route from different players of ex-valour , Cure and so on ...
i think Dylan is really influential for asking D .

Not really. Some people think I have a huge amount of influence, but to be honest now that sp.ag has quit, I don't talk to anyone outside of SPAM who plays W60 regularly and I have no friends outside of SPAM. Nor have I ever personally asked an outsider for D for anyone in SPAM. There is no real need to. If I am really influential, the only reason is because SPAM's actions shape the world around it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37628

Ouch....i think he was refering to me!

so, i am aparently talking to every rim tribe about merging AND these guys now.

not good. I must be desparate.

I don't believe so. Dylan has never gone around asking people to join spam, I think he was sharing how that distinguishes spam from other tribes across tw whose leaders actively recruit players in certain situations.

DeletedUser

Those inc supports to Ash were from personal friendships or those acting on their own initiative to help out, they were not requested in an official tribal agreement or I'd hope there'd be a lot more...

Ben

DeletedUser

Those inc supports to Ash were from personal friendships or those acting on their own initiative to help out, they were not requested in an official tribal agreement or I'd hope there'd be a lot more...

Ben

Why would there be alot more? they couldn't even get sufficient D to their TCR line.

Ive been looking into this today. Got me some forwarded convos....some forwarded mails.
Seems suddenly, Spag had D to have ppl send to Spam lines, but not TCR lines? Then ppl wonder why those by TCR got....Fed.Up?

Now that i think about it... I saw a posting that i think was dated 2 or 3 days ago saying that spam asked valour to join their war. Spag lying? or are u ben?

sp.ag

Why would there be alot more? they couldn't even get sufficient D to their TCR line.

Ive been looking into this today. Got me some forwarded convos....some forwarded mails.
Seems suddenly, Spag had D to have ppl send to Spam lines, but not TCR lines? Then ppl wonder why those by TCR got....Fed.Up?

Now that i think about it... I saw a posting that i think was dated 2 or 3 days ago saying that spam asked valour to join their war. Spag lying? or are u ben?

The only D that went to the front lines to SPAM were personal favour's from players who have always had good relations with Valour; most of which came from dead accounts in the pipeline to be eaten.

In regards to SPAM asking us to join in; nothing offical was requested there was several members from SPAM that had been pressing our buttons to join in. DA who is the be all and end all of SPAM never asked.

EDIT : In regards to support to TCR front; I think you can ask most people when they requested it I sorted it; especially within the last couple of weeks, it takes an active front player to request support for them to get it not give the silent treatment to people that ask. Just chucking that out there but thats a different story.

Enough from me on W60 I thought I would just clarify that part :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The only D that went to the front lines to SPAM were personal favour's from players who have always had good relations with Valour; most of which came from dead accounts in the pipeline to be eaten.

In regards to SPAM asking us to join in; nothing offical was requested there was several members from SPAM that had been pressing our buttons to join in. DA who is the be all and end all of SPAM never asked.

EDIT : In regards to support to TCR front; I think you can ask most people when they requested it I sorted it; especially within the last couple of weeks, it takes an active front player to request support for them to get it not give the silent treatment to people that ask. Just chucking that out there but thats a different story.

Enough from me on W60 I thought I would just clarify that part :)

Not gunna rat ppl out.....but i got 2 mails today from ppl showing u order them to send troops to ash. If they wish to step up...great. if not...ok. u win.

DeletedUser

It's damn disappointing that players I've played closely with for the last 10 months can't keep their damn mouths shut and keep tribe issues to themselves. But, hey, I guess it just goes to show you how loyal they are to their own tribe.

In all honesty, as sad as I am to see the end of a tribe I've been a part of since day 1, I'm glad that these less honest, backstabbing, and lying players took their toys and went their own way. I have no time in my life for people who abuse my friendship, my support, and my time.

I would say I wish FedUp the best of luck... but I'd be lying. I don't.

DeletedUser

It's damn disappointing that players I've played closely with for the last 10 months can't keep their damn mouths shut and keep tribe issues to themselves. But, hey, I guess it just goes to show you how loyal they are to their own tribe.

In all honesty, as sad as I am to see the end of a tribe I've been a part of since day 1, I'm glad that these less honest, backstabbing, and lying players took their toys and went their own way. I have no time in my life for people who abuse my friendship, my support, and my time.

I would say I wish FedUp the best of luck... but I'd be lying. I don't.

On the note of lying and backstabbing, did valour not make it official to its members that Valour would be neutral in respect to Calm and Spam? Only to have some in leadership send D, tell others to send....and use innactive accts to send more?

To be fair....this is a game. A game is played to win. It would be great to say Friends come first and all, but if that was the case then people would never attack other tribes that their friends are in from other world.

If i was stuck in a situation that i felt was just a Loss waiting to happen, i'd look to do something about it too.

DeletedUser

It would be great to say Friends come first and all, but if that was the case then people would never attack other tribes that their friends are in from other world.

In fairness, I'm sure this world let us all hook up with our friends early on :p
Those are the peeps worth keeping as friends, the rest you all hugged!

DeletedUser

I'd go down fighting with my tribe instead of selling it out. But, that's just me.

I'd rather be loyal and lose than be a lying, cheating, traitor and win.

DeletedUser

On the note of lying and backstabbing, did valour not make it official to its members that Valour would be neutral in respect to Calm and Spam? Only to have some in leadership send D, tell others to send....and use innactive accts to send more?

Since so many X-Valour seem to share mail with you, please, provide a mail that said No D? There isn't one.

And, as far as supporting front line TCR accounts, every person who let us know they needed support was sent it. It's out of my control if an account says "hey, I'm fine, I don't need anything". I'm not a mind reader.

DeletedUser

Im interested in this, send me some in game.

DeletedUser

I'd go down fighting with my tribe instead of selling it out. But, that's just me.

I'd rather be loyal and lose than be a lying, cheating, traitor and win.

Ok I can agree with that sentiment, but what was Valour doing? What was there to be loyal too? Hiding behind a NAP with tribe A sending def to Tribe B and hoping to side with winners? At the sacrifice of you own members against TCR?

Valour was a feared tribe, I wasnt even on this server to see it but I heard the stories around the skype campfire the night before Calm. attacked. I remember a few of your members too from W5, I know what they're capable of.

So what was really happening? Why did TCR last this long? Why was there so many dead accounts? As a total outsider in the mess, believe it grr, what happened to have Valour go from lead horse in a three horse race 3 months ago to a ghost ship across the northern seas?

ashoka1

Lot of talk about me getting support from diff players or tribes

Well first of all I thank each one of them..they know who they are...

Now let me clarify...Daylan coordinates support from spam members and spam has done a great job in stacking the frontlines Butility so has calm.

As far as rest of support is considered ...well most is from my friends...friends some I made in w60 ...some from previous world's...and some I being a nub I just mailed randomly and they obliged sending support when I was at to lose a village..they were from diff tribes ..valour calm. Gavel nads and at 20 other diff tribes...

I have always said and believed that I m a below average player...

I learnt a lot of things in this world ...the things thank talks about teaching some of nads...I learnt lot of them here from account ampac ..

I don't believe it's bad to ask for support on an individual level ..nor does it affect tribe spam...account ashoka1 is responsible for its actions ..good or bad...plz don't blame Dylan for them

If any one is responsible for asking D troops outside of spam it's me...or account htm to an extent as some cure members supported me when he asked them to..cure is a great tribe ...and it was a friends helping on request of his friend...they r not our academy or bashers..I have always looked at them as allies whatever be the tribal diplomacy be amongst our two tribes

However we all get things done from friends..

Smith got accounts of 2 tribes sat by leaders to check if they were helping me..

Got one of our common friends on rim scouted by a ex valour to see if he is supporting me.as calm. Couldn't have scouted hum as per word given by smith in personal level...

Last edited:

DeletedUser93681

Good luck to all on your new beginnings :)

DeletedUser

This is what they get for not recruiting me from Tree :p

And that's what you got for using the ampac account.

By the way Twigy, Tree sucked, the Duke's were just horrible. There were some cool guys in there though, went by the name of IceHotPenguin if I recall correctly.

DeletedUser

There were some cool guys in there though, went by the name of IceHotPenguin if I recall correctly.

Unfortunately your recollection is off, those guys were named Taamiko. Old age hasn't been very nice on your memory.