Valour (disbanded)

DeletedUser

You're just jealous that you don't that have feminine attributes.

Didn't you say guys though? Don't tell me your one of those creepy ones that insists on pretending to be female, but is in fact male.

For shame, for shame.

DeletedUser

Didn't you say guys though? Don't tell me your one of those creepy ones that insists on pretending to be female, but is in fact male.

For shame, for shame.

I believe i said i had feminine attributes? Hence the feminine name? I would of thought someone such as yourself would of been able to connect the dots quickly, its really disappointing, you used to be bright!

Also your original w60 account name was leanansidhe, is that not a female? So i guess you are one of those creepy guys pretending to be female :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I believe i said i had feminine attributes? Hence the feminine name? I would of thought someone such as yourself would of been able to connect the dots quickly, its really disappointing, you used to be bright!

Also your original w60 account name was leanansidhe, is that not a female? So i guess you are one of those creepy guys pretending to be female :icon_surprised:

Yes, yes you did. But you also said guys, which I would note, is what I said in my post? So nyah!

As for my smex-on-webz Leanansidhe account, 'tis merely a token of my appreciate for such an amazing character. I also never claimed I wasn't one of those creepy guys. D:

Just sayin'.

DeletedUser

Yes, yes you did. But you also said guys, which I would note, is what I said in my post? So nyah!

As for my smex-on-webz Leanansidhe account, 'tis merely a token of my appreciate for such an amazing character. I also never claimed I wasn't one of those creepy guys. D:

Just sayin'.

So guys aren't allowed to have 'said' attributes? Sexist Pagan! You should be burned at the stake!

Aww, so you are the Internet version of those guys who pulls up in a van and offers free candy but instead of getting that delicious tasting candy to suck on they get..kidnapped!

DeletedUser

So guys aren't allowed to have 'said' attributes? Sexist Pagan! You should be burned at the stake!

Aww, so you are the Internet version of those guys who pulls up in a van and offers free candy but instead of getting that delicious tasting candy to suck on they get..kidnapped!

Wut. Are you high?

And why would I offer candy to the womenz? That's just weird. Though perhaps a viable strategy. I must think more on this.

But are you sure you aren't high?

DeletedUser

Just sayin'.

Maybe not claimed it but your reputation preceeds you ;)

DeletedUser

Go away calmir your not playing this world. :)

I was though. And I was away. Until I decided to troll twigy.

Psh, the women love the candy just as much as men, though not as much as you like the lollipop.

This^ Always posting in worlds you aren't playing Cal.

Well, lollipops are pretty awesome. And you go away. You aren't playing here either. D:

DeletedUser

I'm not playing this world either, i assume that means i should post?

DeletedUser103379

Good run Valour.

You were one of the most influential tribes thus far in W60 and helped shape W60 into the way it is now.