Valour vs TCR

DeletedUser

Well, its been a few days and no one has said anything, so i thought the world should know that Valour is and has been officially at war with TCR for the past few days. Heres an update of how things are going for those interested.
Side 1:
Tribes: Valour
Side 2:
Tribes: TCR

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 223
Side 2: 133
Difference: 90

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 24
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,814,081
Side 2: 773,858
Difference: 1,040,223

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 477,582
Side 2: 214,377
Difference: 263,205

chart

DeletedUser

Hmmmm.....don't see this lasting long, probably just Valour expanding :lol: Go Valour :axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Best of luck to TCR. (Who else is gonna? :p)

Valour were former allies of us both so I sort of know how you feel. ;)

DeletedUser

To valour, it seems the alliance does not mean much. They have one with Calm and one with SPAM. I just wonder which one they are going to break next after they are done with TCR. As for it not lasting long, Valour have not been that impressive against Deus and these stats aren't amazing either. Valour's success seems to mainly rely on their leaders ability to manipulate the world with his pen, rather than their actual fighting prowess. It works because most of the world's leaderships think quite logically and cautiously, thats why they can still get their way even though no-one trusts them.

DeletedUser

To valour, it seems the alliance does not mean much. They have one with Calm and one with SPAM. I just wonder which one they are going to break next after they are done with TCR. As for it not lasting long, Valour have not been that impressive against Deus and these stats aren't amazing either. Valour's success seems to mainly rely on their leaders ability to manipulate the world with his pen, rather than their actual fighting prowess. It works because most of the world's leaderships think quite logically and cautiously, thats why they can still get their way even though no-one trusts them.

Manipulating the World with a Pen is awesome though, don't you think? :icon_razz: At the same time, don't you think other leaders of other tribes have similar agenda for accepting such diplomacy. Everyone has an Ulterior Motive. Obviously.

Thats the game. All about strategy. Be it by typing or my sending troops with Jetpacks to murder your enemies and claim their villages. Anything works. :icon_smile:

sp.ag

Ill put this out there, Because we are the bigger tribe out of either alliance we have had people automatically assume we are the bullies/baddies. Yet how many people have taken the time to read up or ask around from both sides what has actually happened? Not alot that's for sure.

7SF - The bitchiness from their members about Valour was intolerable - I sat in their tribe Skype chat and some made personal digs at myself but mainly at my tribe without noticing I was there; the 7SF tribe had grown so ignorant in recent times; but aside from that - Brookssyy took forever to be sorted; I found out from SPAM they had an alliance with them despite at one stage 7SF were wanting to war them? Or at least that's what I was lead to believe, then I was only told by tony it was a NAP; SLAP was supposedly a war target for 7SF so we got involved with Deus; later turns out they merge with them; I get told the day before and despite what I thought of the matter and my warning to tony I wouldnt work with SLAP members he went ahead with things. Heck I was told Telisha would have no position of power but it later turned out she had. The lack of information that came from 7SF was not encouraging and when it does most of the time it was completely opposite to what is actually happening or going to happen - We being Valour were bored/tired of it considering how often I stuck my neck out for the tribe to keep them Safe. I dropped the Alliance more of a wake up call and fear factor to them to get their asses in gear but it wasnt long before they were plotting war against us; the only two members from their leadership that seemed remotely bothered was Nyx and fizz.

My reply to them after I set inital demands was of following.

Save your time dismissing telisha and hrigg's I have just spoken to my council regarding the chat we had today and we all seem on the same terms; despite you guys wanting to start a fresh - We cannot, mainly because the same structure is in place. The trust of your word's are gone; Valour can no longer hold you guys accountable to anything you say or supposedly plan to do.

How did they follow this up? By sending a PnP mail to my tribe in attempt to cause trouble when infact I tell my tribe every step I make diplomacy wise.

TCR - Was a bit of wierd situation - We had been bombbarding the secret in K22 for weeks and had just cleared it with trains inbound the player then passed it to TCR. I requested it to be sent to us as I was not prepared to let 100+ nukes and countless time and trains to go to waste; it would be a slap in the face for my members that had bothered to participate. This was declined and branded as selfish from TCR when I had infact offered an agreement or some kind of compensation if they were to name it. I was later being told things could be worked out and fixed but never to its full standing before.

Below is what i sent to Battle Hyms

Straight to the point with this; as you may be aware by the time you read this mail you guys have been pass the K22 Secret from [ally]Deus[/ally] as the player holding it has supposedly gone away for some time.

Now we ([ally]Valour[/ally]) Have been hitting it for weeks solid with nuke after nuke and train after train hence his Defender of the day and rapid increase in ODD - Moment's before he handed the secret over we cleared the village and has a train hours away from landing on it only to find its been passed.

Several of my members have had brief contact in attempt to get the secret handed to us without any fuss or some kind of deal however it seems there has been much room for movement in terms of flexing a deal out so I Will be brutely honest with you as I have respect for you; unless a deal can be struck I am not prepared to let 100+ nukes and countless OP's on him to go to waste I will drop the Alliance for the sake of that secret and continue attempts to obtain it. We have wasted to much time and troops for me to just allow it to be left as it is now.

This May sound petty or selfish but end of the day thats's how its going to be.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Sp.

[6/12/2012 5:44:14 PM] ryan (Co battle hymns): thanks anyway.. if you guys wish to cease this silly skirmish then let me know so i can work things out on my end
[6/12/2012 5:45:07 PM] ryan (Co battle hymns): will never be an aliiance againce but a nap at least till later on down the tracks
[6/12/2012 5:45:13 PM] ryan (Co battle hymns): just an option

But not even 24 hours after such a statement

The tribe The Celestial Reapers declared war on tribe Valour! Jun 13,2012 10:49

People will always question Valour's antics in terms of Diplomacy but I have always been upfront with our intentions to anyone who has been straight forward with us, Sometimes I can be to honest/blunt.

In terms of this conflict its something we were not prepared for as I never had any intentions of dropping the Alliance with TCR or not at least for sometime as I had friends in that tribe. But war is war I suppose. :axemen:

DeletedUser

sp.ag are you honestly going to carry on making these excuses for dropping alliances and warring(also known as backstabbing) every time? :lol:

DeletedUser

sp.ag are you honestly going to carry on making these excuses for dropping alliances and warring(also known as backstabbing) every time? :lol:

:lightcavalry::spear:I hereby pronounce you, the official W60 Troll.:lightcavalry::spear:

DeletedUser57812

Feel free to SPAM/CALM. to join for fun. I know lot of people would like see Valour out or lower and it's a good opportunities.

DeletedUser

Feel free to SPAM/CALM. to join for fun. I know lot of people would like see Valour out or lower and it's a good opportunities.

Knowing SPAM, they wouldn't attack valour if they were just sp.ag and 50k points had they promised Valour an alliance. They still hold their alliance with 7SF even though it's clearly over for them. Dunno about calm though

DeletedUser105935

Ok I want to clear this up what happened
As many of you now valour make alliance and brake them that’s there way and fair enough that’s there way but we need to tell are side of the story instead of sp.ag view all the time.
1st we were turned on by are own guy lauradoom who was an ass if I may add. She gave the secret to Kaas who may I add has put up an amazing fight. This is when we were at war with both deus and schism.
We traded blows with both -RB= and deus we had kaas on his knees this is when valour began to hit we must of lost not 100 but 1000+ plus on this guy he to his credit showed a lot of skill.
Kaas told us he was giving up due to RL and handed the secret to danny this is when sp.ag said give us the secret we said no I have no idea what the compensation was accept for them giving 2ks worth of free villa it wasn’t going to happen.
Danny even offered to join them as long as he cept the secret but they turned that down.
If anyone has a problem with what I said mail me I.G

DeletedUser

So basically sp.ag keeps alliances till he can't dictate what they do anymore? :lol:

sp.ag

Ok I want to clear this up what happened
As many of you now valour make alliance and brake them that’s there way and fair enough that’s there way but we need to tell are side of the story instead of sp.ag view all the time.
1st we were turned on by are own guy lauradoom who was an ass if I may add. She gave the secret to Kaas who may I add has put up an amazing fight. This is when we were at war with both deus and schism.
We traded blows with both -RB= and deus we had kaas on his knees this is when valour began to hit we must of lost not 100 but 1000+ plus on this guy he to his credit showed a lot of skill.
Kaas told us he was giving up due to RL and handed the secret to danny this is when sp.ag said give us the secret we said no I have no idea what the compensation was accept for them giving 2ks worth of free villa it wasn’t going to happen.
Danny even offered to join them as long as he cept the secret but they turned that down.
If anyone has a problem with what I said mail me I.G

We were hitting Kaas way before you joined in - I believe one of your leadership asked Amanda (Lady of rage) and I was told TCR were now getting involved to help out after we had hit hit him more than enough times. If you guys wasted 1000+ nukes ill be damned.

Its not a case of my side of the story - that is the story. Tell me why would I accept danny's offer of joining us, that effectively leaves TCR to build up a plan against us, keep the secret under a puppet player and have a spy in our tribe all at once.

DeletedUser57812

you can consider this like a spy or "plan against you" but we were really not the project to attack Valour, and was really happy to be and in good term with you. so no, it wasnt the plan or a perfect occasion to plan somethings against Valour. our own war with RB was quit big to think about valour. I was seeing maybe a super alliance and try to push in East. so i think mainly it's Valour who is responsable of that. Daniel was ok, you didnt want him; it's sad.

btw it's a game ^^

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Valour is getting to powerfull....

The battle is between a Goliath and a small pebble,,...

Valour will win this battle..........:icon_neutral:

But!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will root for the underdog!!!!!

GO TCR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doydoydar

Valour is getting to powerfull....

The battle is between a Goliath and a small pebble,,...

Valour will win this battle..........:icon_neutral:

But!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will root for the underdog!!!!!

GO TCR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ironically the name of the war is almost that; 'Samson vs Golliath' as named by TCR themselves.

sp.ag

you can consider this like a spy or "plan against you" but we were really not the project to attack Valour, and was really happy to be and in good term with you. so no, it wasnt the plan or a perfect occasion to plan somethings against Valour. our own war with RB was quit big to think about valour. I was seeing maybe a super alliance and try to push in East. so i think mainly it's Valour who is responsable of that. Daniel was ok, you didnt want him; it's sad.

btw it's a game ^^

Daniel offered to join us after the alliance was dropped so spying wouldnt of been a problem, nor a problem to devise a plot and buy some time so your statement doesnt make sense.

Also thank you for pointing out the obvious that its a game. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

I will be supporting Valour, but I have a few words for TCR:

Aim to win, even in adverse circumstances. If one thinks they have lost, then they have already lost.