Valour vs TCR

DeletedUser

They outlived the tribe, they did not outlive the players who dislike them. They still have the same problem as before.

DeletedUser

Nah, I don't think TCR won.

Samson vs Golliath » Show statistics
Ally
The Celestial Reapers
Enemy
Valour (disbanded)
Result
Victory
Beginning of the war
on 13.06. at 10:49:55
Duration of war
101 days 15:50:55

They won mate, its freaky weird how...
But it kinda did happen, after all it says so above.

I find it a bit strange that no-one took on the tribe and fought the war, after hearing the fight from the locals is ongoing.
If you are going to fight the same fight why not take the TAG?
Maybe they didn't get the chance????

DeletedUser

They technically won, but as being a member of the council, they had nothing to do with the valour downfall. And now that we hav a tribe full of players that want to actually hit TCR and hav a real war that involves the whole tribe hitting u, we will see how it actually goes. And so far, not so good for TCR.

DeletedUser93681

They outlived the tribe, they did not outlive the players who dislike them. They still have the same problem as before.

Have they? Sorry DA but all of your statements lately wont even make a pee off in a brewery. You are losing ground with every post.

DeletedUser

Have they? Sorry DA but all of your statements lately wont even make a pee off in a brewery. You are losing ground with every post.

I don't see it sorry. The tribe is gone, the players that make up the tribe aren't. The players who are on the frontline of TCR still want to fight TCR, hence the existence of TCRT or whatever they are called.

As for the myriad of people criticising my posts, if you are going to criticise, best do it to people who post more idiotic stuff than you. That stuff you (sweetmisery) posted about Calm. having no weaknesses in the Fire and Ice thread was priceless comedy (unfortunately it is deleted now, too embarrassed?). Let me tell you from the outside, just incase you don't bother self reflecting, that it just made you sound arrogant and overconfident and it is this attitude which will make a SPAM victory, if it comes, all the more sweeter.

That said, please underestimate us, if there is a "Calm. disbanded?!?!" thread made, I will post it as a reason in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

+1.
He likes to dig a hole for himself. One day soon, he'll be lying in it :)
TT.

DeletedUser

+1.
He likes to dig a hole for himself. One day soon, he'll be lying in it :)
TT.
TT we have all gotten tired of you repeating yourself. I like you mate, but you are really getting very annoying with this endless repetition of your very poor flaming of Dylan. Just pack it in mate. Please, you've made yourself look ridiculous enough.

Ben

DeletedUser105718

This is very entertaining to read - haven't laughed half so good in a while.

DeletedUser

LISTEN, PEEPS.
I've given a flaming of dilan a PLUS ONE.
I didn't flame the noob myself. I just AGREED.
Read it and cry again, peeps - it was 'obviously' me that wrote it?
Methinks a few peeps need to get their TT 'blinkers' off and look at what others think of him too lol

'booted' from spam was probably the best thing to happen to me to get away from the dictatorship that you all follow, wagging your little tails obediently. =C= really are a bunch of spam underdogs who can't think for themselves. A few decent players there that supported me against dilan's terrible demands, but they're stuck in a threatened 'rut' like rabbits caught in headlights.
I've made the break of all things evil and boring now. =C= would do good to follow.
Guys. You won't gain any respect until you have nothing more to do with dilan.

Ben - you've probably been the sensible one so far. Pse don't make yourself look like one of his puppets like many others, bro.
TT.

DeletedUser

Of course I am digging a hole TT. I need the soil to build a mound on which to give my victory speech :icon_wink:. As for why people stay in SPAM, they stay here because it works. SPAM has been built by people who cared from day 1 from a few members to one of the most powerful tribes ever to have graced W60. I don't expect everyone in W60 to understand SPAM or the effort that goes into its success, nevermind a dude with never-ending PMS.

DeletedUser

LISTEN, PEEPS.
I've given a flaming of dilan a PLUS ONE.
I didn't flame the noob myself. I just AGREED.
Read it and cry again, peeps - it was 'obviously' me that wrote it?
Methinks a few peeps need to get their TT 'blinkers' off and look at what others think of him too lol

'booted' from spam was probably the best thing to happen to me to get away from the dictatorship that you all follow, wagging your little tails obediently. =C= really are a bunch of spam underdogs who can't think for themselves. A few decent players there that supported me against dilan's terrible demands, but they're stuck in a threatened 'rut' like rabbits caught in headlights.
I've made the break of all things evil and boring now. =C= would do good to follow.
Guys. You won't gain any respect until you have nothing more to do with dilan.

Ben - you've probably been the sensible one so far. Pse don't make yourself look like one of his puppets like many others, bro.
TT.

Forgetting about me again TT come on man, thats just not good enough...

DeletedUser

Hmmm,

Jf has been around cracking jokes about the rumors of Calm's "Desperation". I've taken some pride in the progress NADs has made but never denied the depth of n00b we started at.

Yet DA, you come here to grandstand about the Gloriousness of SPAM gracing us with your presence! :lol: Sounds like you might be compensating for something?

DeletedUser

Of course I am digging a hole TT. I need the soil to build a mound on which to give my victory speech . As for why people stay in SPAM, they stay here because it works. SPAM has been built by people who cared from day 1 from a few members to one of the most powerful tribes ever to have graced W60. I don't expect everyone in W60 to understand SPAM or the effort that goes into its success, nevermind a dude with never-ending PMS.

haha. Desperate blatant propaganda effort.
'E' for Effort, dilan.

Hmmm,

Yet DA, you come here to grandstand about the Gloriousness of SPAM gracing us with your presence! :lol: Sounds like you might be compensating for something?
+2.
She most definitely is ! :)
TT.

DeletedUser

They won mate, its freaky weird how...
But it kinda did happen, after all it says so above.

I find it a bit strange that no-one took on the tribe and fought the war, after hearing the fight from the locals is ongoing.
If you are going to fight the same fight why not take the TAG?
Maybe they didn't get the chance????

Side 1:
Tribes: TCR
Side 2:
Tribes: TCRT

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9,119
Side 2: 49
Difference: 9,070

chart

Total conquers against opposite side: