Vape

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ef820a0a221902383d01e05aa085e93d.png

rip indeed

DeletedUser105906

inb4 we get told the op that just landed was another sucker punch.

You think they would notice nobles marching over 50 hours? Common sense indicates yes, Vape sense indicates another rimmed player.

DeletedUser119960

Though I am not sure what Fabi could have doen anyways :D

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
So Creed... this is the tribe Red Cup wanted them to make to get around Obey recruiting from Vape?

w.h.b.

So Creed... this is the tribe Red Cup wanted them to make to get around Obey recruiting from Vape?
TreX, are you the same TreX I've played with before? (It's Child in time here -and no, it's not me who joined this world, I don't have access to the account anymore since I left w67).

DeletedUser121430

We just didn't want yellow duke. Nice assumptions though -Alex

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry, I just prefer green crayons. Have you even tried using a yellow one? Doesn't even come out on the paper properly. -Alex
I take it you don't want to join escape anymore? Haven't spoke to you since I called you out. :( Baby come back?

DeletedUser105906

Didn't expect Vape to be a walk in the park, especially after all that talk. Well, on to the next I suppose.

DeletedUser121430

I take it you don't want to join escape anymore? Haven't spoke to you since I called you out. :( Baby come back?

If I wanted to join escape I would of accepted the invite darling. I didn't want to speak to you because I knew it would hurt all yall' feelings. -Alex

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
TreX, are you the same TreX I've played with before? (It's Child in time here -and no, it's not me who joined this world, I don't have access to the account anymore since I left w67).
Indeed, you sound familiar. I remember your name. I think I played w67 with you on my burningdownvillages account before my then coplayer decided to take the email after I told her I was going to focus on w65 at the time.