Approved script Vault

Discussion in 'Scripts & Independent Tools' started by tcamps, Dec 16, 2018.

Share This Page

1. tcamps

tcamps Non-stop Poster

A recent Tribal Wars update to the Reports filter caused a bug in the Vault preventing report uploads. This bug has just recently been fixed.

JayH likes this.
  2. tcamps

tcamps Non-stop Poster

Stats tab has been updated with a new definition of a "Nuke" - at least 18k offensive population. Players with nukes between 18k and 20k pop should see more accurate nuke counts in their stats/high scores.

One of the previous updates also fixed a bug in the "Snipes Needed" alerts tab for notifying when an ally has a train incoming. It now properly shows milliseconds in the landing time.

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    JayH likes this.
  3. tcamps

tcamps Non-stop Poster

A bug which caused the incoming tagger to break has just been fixed.

DJ heaven and JayH like this.
  4. tcamps

tcamps Non-stop Poster

A bug has been fixed that was causing report duplication when uploading forwarded reports. Duplicates should no longer occur and old duplicates have been cleared out. All info on the Stats tab should now be more accurate.

I see occasional errors in the server logs regarding report uploads, but I can't reproduce this on my own account and nobody's come forward to help troubleshoot it through their account.

5. tcamps

tcamps Non-stop Poster

The Vault’s been seeing various issues after the previous attempt to fix the Stats tab. Please keep reporting them to me and I’ll try to work it all out. Will be spending a lot of this weekend trying to fix things.

On an unrelated note, I plan to have support for Portuguese servers ready by end of this weekend.

6. tcamps

tcamps Non-stop Poster

Most Vault issues seem to be cleared up at this point.

I've added a registration page for the Vault, so you don't need to contact me and wait for a response to access it:

https://v.tylercamp.me/register

Hektik, Shinko to Kuma and Backen like this.
  7. ExTribute

ExTribute Non-stop Poster

This script is amazing, please can I touch you at night!

Hektik likes this.
  8. tcamps

tcamps Non-stop Poster

PM me we can work something out

9. tvtman

tvtman New Member

I need the vault script for US world, causal 2, thanks

10. tcamps

tcamps Non-stop Poster

11. JawJaw

JawJaw Administrator Tribal Wars Team Community Management

Woah. Please let me know when you settle for a marriage. I want to be invited.

12. Veronika7747

Veronika7747 Active Member

Would it be possible to include an option (for casual worlds) to specify the current "attack range %"; so it would show only actions/alerts/snipes/recaps/noble targets etc. that are relevant only within the specific attack range for a player using it?:)
    Hope this makes sense.

V

13. tcamps

tcamps Non-stop Poster

@Veronika7747 Does "attack range %" refer to distance? Those alerts should already be filtered by what you can reach.

Unrelated: A trimmed version of the vault has been made available, which is (mostly) up to date with the latest version and has encryption removed. This is not an "official" release nor will it be officially supported (outside of merging in bugfixes submitted to it.) This is for people who are interested in looking at the source code. It includes instructions for setting up a Docker-based postgres database and running the app, but again this is not an "official" release.

https://github.com/tylercamp/twvault-trimmed

14. Veronika7747

Nope; I was attempting to ask about these conditions:

https://gyazo.com/3c12a8a6610e74183b49e35a81fa8a1d

On casuals we cannot attack those that are outside our point range (starting at 120%, than dropping as the schedule indicates)
    I was looking for an "input box" where I could indicate the point range and your great script would take it into consideration when providing the output. E.G. now it can come back with villages that are available to be capped but they are outside the attack point range.
    Or where your script would know" the current "attack point range" and use it to to eliminate output of villages that cannot be attack by a player using the vault features.
    Does this help to better formulate my question?

V

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  15. tcamps

tcamps Non-stop Poster

Ah I see what you mean

That's not an option in the vault and I don't currently plan on adding it

16. Veronika7747

Perhaps in the future??;):D

17. tcamps

tcamps Non-stop Poster

Possible but unlikely

The Vault has just passed approval for use on .NL servers, I'll be updating the main post with the ticket number and working with some .NL players to get the translation sorted out.

WILLPOWER likes this.
  18. EmperorFluff

EmperorFluff Well-Known Member

For some reason the script does not work on opera for me, but I know if works for other member of my tribe on opera, if you could help me with this it would be great.

Thanks
    EF

19. tcamps

tcamps Non-stop Poster

@EmperorFluff Are you using the same version of opera as them? Have you checked the troubleshooting steps in the main post?

20. tcamps

tcamps Non-stop Poster

The Vault has been updated with changes to time translations. This was required to support translations for .com.pt server, which is now working. ("Portugues - v2 by salazar...")

This may break some existing translations. PM me if you have any issues and we'll work through the changes. The main pieces to update include TIME_EXTRA_DATE_FORMATS, TIME_EXTRA_TIME_FORMATS, and TIME_EXTRA_FULL_FORMATS. The translations tab has also been updated to include tooltips for some entries to describe their use.