Vector Illustration

DeletedUser

No you're right I noticed it as well I started fixing it but I was ill and something good came on the TV so I just left it :p

DeletedUser

Updated with everybody needs a break, however I have only included a preview as I hate how it looks on this background.

Click the image to follow through to my blog.

DeletedUser

Should probably get on with mine :3

It will come in due time. Bad luck for me, or at least my artistic and academic side, Saints Row is now working :3

DeletedUser

The thing is, just do it when you feel motivated. Basically whenever I get an idea I just open up Illustrator and start working on it.
You'll never get anything done if you aren't motivated to do it.

DeletedUser81336

Oh Lewisbabes you need to fix the wooden spring (or w/e the bird is attached to). It shouldn't be on solid color. :S
If you don't know what I mean I can explain better.

DeletedUser

The thing is, just do it when you feel motivated. Basically whenever I get an idea I just open up Illustrator and start working on it.
You'll never get anything done if you aren't motivated to do it.

I am quite motivated, just more motivated to play on my laptop.

DeletedUser

Updated with a screenshot of my latest 8 designs for college .... which were all started and completed tonight

DeletedUser

You're awesome GE and your pieces are very inspirational. Like, very.

DeletedUser

I haven't really done anything lately as College graphics is taking up too much of my time, but now I feel I can show some of this graphics work as it isn't tailored to a specific project so will still make sense to you even if you aren't in my class :p

Updated with my "Stop Online Piracy" poster.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
sop-scimitar-small.png
[/SPOIL]

At first glance I thought the blade was composed of lots of lol's, then after looking harder I'm pretty sure its a bit stream... Either way, I think the text could fit the concept of stopping online piracy :')

Looking good as per GE :)

DeletedUser

Personally, the sword looks like it is made of glass, and is projecting the ons and offs. I'd have closed the 1ns and 0s, removed the glass, and added the reflection to those numbers. Kiu though :))

DeletedUser

It was meant to look like glass, so mission accomplished :p The problem is if it was just the numbers it would look very flat and 2D :(