Venus Internals

Thats my boy

Another pridiction from crimsoni. Would be a riot if this went the same way as it did for NS.
Last time when he said it plans where already in motion, wonder how it will go this time :eek:

DeletedUser

Is it coming yet?!! we've been waiting for so long :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I don't know when I will put it out, only that I will when I feel the time is right. As it reveals info that would compromise stuff at the moment it's not ready yet.:)

DeletedUser

Little bit early to be calling that isn't it ?

Nah hes right, just surrender your villages now so i may internal them
Contra albeit being in the world longer also kicks accounts before they internal them, and since over 75% of venus losses come from well...venus... I guess that just means the only thing we have to fear is ourselves?

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nah hes right, just surrender your villages now so i may internal them
Contra albeit being in the world longer also kicks accounts before they internal them, and since over 75% of venus losses come from well...venus... I guess that just means the only thing we have to fear is ourselves?
Contra has never kicked any internal before nobling the majority of their villages.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Contra has never kicked any internal before nobling the majority of their villages.

My apologies i forgot to add a word in my last post:

Contra kicks accounts before *FULLY internalling them. Which has some impact on stats which dont even matter as eventually all contra villages will belong to venus (tribal shit talk)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Been more then a week.... Just saying

1Venus56.421.62362.909.986511.233.52966939.399
2W2V32.937.39134.784.25458599.72937989.159
3Contra30.876.90730.876.90736857.69232889.391