Venus

DeletedUser99976

It appears that a new tribe is forming out by nra, glory, and norse. Aurora13 has already jumped ship to it with a few others from nra. Will this be the new power out by K 43? What will become of the ones who are left behind?

The venus Project

DeletedUser

Why single me out? :(

Out of the 21(at the time of writing this) players, why do you need to mention my name lol

DeletedUser

Its simply to get a topic opened. Venus is what you see. Let's not try make assumptions of who they are or what they are capable of. We will prove ourselves in time.

DeletedUser100507

so this was basically some sort of merge between the 3 tribes? deciding to put the best of the 3 together?

DeletedUser108799

I see a new super power and somewhat a doom for glory in this tribe, eitherway it will make sure who will rule west.

DeletedUser

Really really stupid. You've recruited refugees from my mini-war. Mail me if you wish for my merci.

DeletedUser100507

A long way to go for any tribe to rule a whole world direction

DeletedUser113422

no i will rule the world with one direction :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Nah, we are all nubs just here to troll. We plan on a merger with all the rim tribes so we can expand and take on the world from the outside in. We also use spear nukes and four nobles in single attacks, so we then may be able to take villages in on assault. Bring it. :icon_cool:

This is for all the haters on Venus<3

[video=youtube;zB2gPZRsz0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB2gPZRsz0Q[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahah dreamsweeper.. Thats gave me memories and a laugh

On topic: Points do not mean superpower. Give it some time.. By Feb the superpower will be recognized

DeletedUser

I pity these mass merger tribes.
mr-t-mrt-pity-the-fool-pities-mohawk.jpg