Version 3 Public Preview/Alpha

Izzy Stradlin.

It's not hard to change the layout or colours of the graphs, it's fully dynamic (the historical data uses it's own colour scheme for the graphs already). The colour scheme is that of Tribal Wars' tribe forums. I'm not sure what you mean with "a little plain layout", if you can give some suggestions.
I didn't try to improve much on the basic graphs though, since TW Stats already does that, but the data is stored anyway so I can just as well use it, and there are some worlds TW Stats doesn't cover (DE 10-20, ASIA and a few others I can't remember).
Well as I said it looks a bit plain now, but it make a look a bit different when it is more full, looks great though.

Don't think I mentioned it in my last post, but great update, I really like it.

tomcenc

Still Going Strong
There has been a minor update to the Alpha. An internal update to the map and changes to the layout of historical data. Some new bugs may appear, if so, please report them as quickly as possible, no matter how minor.

s1234567890m

atm i can not access the [circle (options)] i can make a circle but when i go to change colour and radius that menu will not open

i use mozzilla firfox

don't remember the last time i used it

tomcenc

Still Going Strong
The error has been fixed, thank you for reporting it. The entire code is being rewritten to be translatable, which may cause features to randomly stop working.

@Artemis: It's best to report errors you encounter. That's what an Alpha is for, so people can report errors ^^.

tomcenc

Still Going Strong
The Alpha has been updated.

New features:
Mass highlight: Highlight multiple villages, players or tribes from a list
Timers: Set timers that can play a sound and open links when they expire (make sure to test if it works properly before you rely on it, I've done multiple tests with different timezones and browsers, but I'm still not entirely sure if the timers will run on time). This feature was more or less present in version 1, but was removed later for various reasons.

Changes:
A third advertisement (Tribal Wars Map needs money, I know advertisements are annoying and I hate them too, but with an eCPM of $0.2 there is no helping it).
A progress bar for Flash loading.
Continents start loading before Flash is loaded.
No flash version has been added (it's version 2.2 with a few small differences).

There may be errors, as is to be expected of an Alpha. If you notice an error, please report it and it will be fixed as quickly as possible. This will probably be the last feature update before the Alpha goes Beta.

s1234567890m

just a suggestion.... the possibility of making sqaures... say

centre[(xx)|(yy)] raduis[##]

woulbe handy.. especially early game imo

tomcenc

Still Going Strong
What exactly is the "influence" in the village tag referring to?
From Help->The village/player/tribe tooltip:
Influence: Displays an estimate of a tribe's presence around the village, calculated by the number of villages, village points and distance over a radius of 15 villages.

It should give you an idea of how strong tribes around a village are.

s1234567890m

i mean draw... the possibility to extract the codes of the villages under might be a nice additon

s1234567890m

Why would you prefer a square compared to a circle though? Tactically, a square doesn't make much sense.
you often here poeple say dominate your 7x7 or 15x15... this would make it easier to visualize that with your maps and still see any nearby threats outside the sqaure....

As ingame its limited to max 15x15 and you can't see outside it

tomcenc

Still Going Strong
you often here poeple say dominate your 7x7 or 15x15... this would make it easier to visualize that with your maps and still see any nearby threats outside the sqaure....

As ingame its limited to max 15x15 and you can't see outside it
I see; I'll add it to the to-do list. Probably won't be implemented in version 3 anymore though, version 3.1/3.01 might implement it.

Nioe

The Activity highlight mode is being a bit weird for me.

I'm using it on world 46 and I haven't messed with the default colour scheme but, villages that have had activity within the last few hours are being shown as red on the map. They shouldn't be red until they've been inactive for seven days

tomcenc

Still Going Strong
The Activity highlight mode is being a bit weird for me.

I'm using it on world 46 and I haven't messed with the default colour scheme but, villages that have had activity within the last few hours are being shown as red on the map. They shouldn't be red until they've been inactive for seven days
You're right, it appears they are using the minimap highlight colours for normal mode, I'll fix it as soon as possible.