Version 7

• Thread starter DeletedUser74275
  • Start date

DeletedUser74275

best ever update

i dont think so upto now

the recruitment of troops isnt working right, u have to manually type in the amounts

the timer's on the graphical village view for build queue's are gone....

when opening mail you got a reply box infront of you, so when you get tired like me, almost amnesia settles in and you open up the mail to see what appears like you have already read the topic and want to reply before reading it :lol:

when hovering over your village on the map the merchants troops etc isnt visible

you cant select troops properly when attacking

i noticed a few other kinks too

BEST EVER

:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:lol: the troop queue is still there on mine
my troops and merchants are visible, check your map settings

DeletedUser74275

i crawl back here slightly embarrassed

i appear to have disabled scripts and stuff when using the fast building page

:icon_eek:

still dont get why it would disable those things.....but the fast recruit etc all doesnt work now...

DeletedUser

i must have updated and got new scripts for mass recruiting at least 5 times in the last month or so grrr

DeletedUser

hasnt even updated yet ;)

yh updating scripts is so annoying :/

DeletedUser35787

Preferences > Advanced > Content

Enable Javascript.

That should sort you out paolo :)

DeletedUser35787

Quickest fix then is possibly to uninstall and reinstall opera...

Edit: One last thing you could check. Press F12 and check that the right stuff is ticked. Also check site preferences on tribalwars.net

DeletedUser35787

While we're on the subject of V7 though...

This one is interesting:

Account Manager! The Account Manager is a purchasable expansion pack for our current Premium system with a number of new features designed to ease the management of a large account by allowing for the partial automation of various tedious tasks. Your account must meet both a minimum amount of villages requirement (default: 20, may vary per world) and have regular premium activated for at least the amount of time you want to activate the Account Manager for. Activating can be done for either 14 or 30 days.

I knew that it would have to come at some point... more little extras that cost money to give people who can afford it the edge in the game... Poor play there... As if a premium account isn't enough money already.

DeletedUser74275

Quickest fix then is possibly to uninstall and reinstall opera...

Edit: One last thing you could check. Press F12 and check that the right stuff is ticked. Also check site preferences on tribalwars.net

or closing the browser and restarting :icon_rolleyes:

im not very tech savvy

cheers tho

DeletedUser

yh this is shocking extra for people who can afford if don't they understand half the people on here are in a recession

DeletedUser

i remember these talks happening when the point system changed, nobody will do it but its fun to say we will :lol:

DeletedUser35787

I'm not buying it... This game is costly enough over terms of 3 years playing. No way I'm paying more.

DeletedUser

Their adding features which you have to pay extra for?

Oh man.. thats bad.

DeletedUser

Just read the details. Saves you TONS of time on a large account.

Hmm wander how much it costs.

Update seems quite interesting though. Early world is going to change a lot with militia. Going to be hard to clear your area now.

DeletedUser

what is militia ?

New unit which you can spawn from your farm when you have less than 2 vills (or something like that).

Lasts a limited time.. but works as defence. Guess it would be good for taking out lc farm runs.. or sniping nobles.

Ever played AoE? In my mind it reminds me of minute men.