Version 7

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now we know the date for V7 is anyone else not looking forward to the mess it will bring in game?

Or are you all happy for the change?

DeletedUser

To be honest it has its ups and downs.
In just a narrow minded sort of way I have to say:
You get use to the layout pretty quickly, although the bottom bar is just irratating. Not sure why they changed it, I don't feel its faster or has any use. I read that they might be thinking of giving TW a chat system, so it's going to look a bit "facebooky" I don't have an opinion on that.
I do like the tabs, the mii seconds on incomings and what not.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Grepolis has a chat system for the tribe which looks good in late game.

Unsure why they changed the color of things it to me looks dark & gloomy now.

I wonder if we will get a free go with the account manager thing if not might just pass on it as I've done without for so long now.

DeletedUser

Grepolis has a chat system for the tribe which looks good in late game.

Unsure why they changed the color of things it to me looks dark & gloomy now.

I wonder if we will get a free go with the account manager thing if not might just pass on it as I've done without for so long now.

Never tried Grepolis but I can imagine it can be great for quick updates, and could be pretty fun. I wonder if you can only do it with your friends, because it really should allow you to see who's on.
Yeah, honestly the account manager looked amazing until I realized it costed as much as premium did.
But apart from the insant building, and the email (that could be nice) it's all easy.
A trial run would be nice.

scarlet ash

-Mefisto-... That still makes it great!

I really dislike it myself. What I most dislike is taken up by the chunky tool bar at the top what doesn't stop following me as well as the bottom tool bar. When I scroll down I do it to not look at the tool bar but more my 15x15 map which is now consumed quite a bit which makes the 20x20 and 30x30 a waste. Then my poor scripts 8'C. Is having a 'Flashy' look worth the decrease in game play value :(. It's all good to draw someone in but what good is it if you can't keep them there with the game play?

DeletedUser

Also disappointed with it to be honest... not worth having to go find nice people with fixed scripts again :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Also disappointed with it to be honest... not worth having to go find nice people with fixed scripts again :icon_confused:

Ill tell you what. For a few villages I can be that nice person.

DeletedUser

roy, i can give you some nice villages in K53.

the villages are located on a nice lake. the summers are hot and the winters are moderate....

PS, i think the new look is great.