Very BORED! Declaration

-M A R I O-

bored.jpg

As the title states i have a very BORING declaration to announce! BORED! officially declares war on EoS, iRelax, and TDP.

EoS, iRelax and TDP have been to eager and energetic in destroying our BORING lives. They wish to get us out and make us have fun. BUT we are NOT here for that. We are here to be BORED and BORED is what we will be!

On another note, to long has Turgle been allowed to grow in peace so we decided to take him out firstly! If you need stats so far be sure to look at Turgles recent losses in villages.

41757578.jpg

So here is our que i guess :S. Time for us to cure these tribes non-BORING ways.

Well the nukes are flying already so good luck to our new enemies. I hope you will be better opponents than our previous ones. :icon_eek:

Signed,
All the BORED! nubs.

this could be @nyone?

sigh.

this declaration is just plain boring.

lets hope we dont get to energetic in this :(

-Alias-

I think people are underestimating the power of Bored here in this war. Although it's going to be a tough fight to win. I'm going to root for Bored in this one I like watching the underdogs.

this could be @nyone?

geez -M A R I O- go twiddle your thumbs or something. your making me interested in the forums

DeletedUser

On another note, to long has Turgle been allowed to grow in peace so we decided to take him out firstly! If you need stats so far be sure to look at Turgles recent losses in villages.

amen.

I thought that I was the only one who thought the "I, thenurgle, apologize" was stupid.

anyways good luck to bored.
they're not going to need it since their members attack with swords
*ahem* zeretho. if you didn't send that one fake, your vills would still have their troops.

TheSgt today at 04:45
wait for the swing...and check your own incomings. Be interesting to see how those stats turn out.
it's funny because I only have 1 incoming to each of my vills.
oh, I'm sooo scared tdp.

bring it.

edit: forgot to mention the attack takes 35 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think people are underestimating the power of Bored here in this war. Although it's going to be a tough fight to win. I'm going to root for Bored in this one I like watching the underdogs.

How are they the underdogs--they are declaring against 3 tribes but only one is even worth noting at this point.

Good luck to both sides though I doubt Bored will need it.

-Alias-

How are they the underdogs--they are declaring against 3 tribes but only one is even worth noting at this point.

Good luck to both sides though I doubt Bored will need it.

6 BORED! 1.971.960 1.971.960 24 82.165 341 5.783

BORED! rank 6 with 24 members. Now remember that 24 members.

Now there fighting against

16 iRelax 739.138 764.757 53 14.429 169 4.525

Rank 16 with 53 members

24 EoS 559.996 560.224 41 13.664 138 4.060

Rank 24 with 41 members

29 TDP 425.624 427.813 44 9.723 108 3.961

Rank 29 with 44 members

So it is 24 vs 138. if thats not an underdog what is it. Just because BORED! is made up of above average players skill wise doesn't make them unbeatable. There is such a thing as power in numbers.

this could be @nyone?

Rank 29 with 44 members

So it is 24 vs 138. if thats not an underdog what is it. Just because BORED! is made up of above average players skill wise doesn't make them unbeatable. There is such a thing as power in numbers.

your kidding me right?

right?

olympus

Above average? I know someone in Bored, and if everyone is at his level, that tribe is more than above average.

-Alias-

Above average? I know someone in Bored, and if everyone is at his level, that tribe is more than above average.

I know quite a few people in BORED! I've played with some of them. Hell I lead one of them. Great players but the term elites get thrown around too much. You can't base your opinion off of a tribe because you know one member. I'm sticking too above average.

DeletedUser

I know quite a few people in BORED! I've played with some of them. Hell I lead one of them. Great players but the term elites get thrown around too much. You can't base your opinion off of a tribe because you know one member. I'm sticking too above average.

Being in Bored! I'd say even that is being generous. :icon_redface::icon_redface:

DeletedUser

First Bored has more points than all 3 tribes combined.

Second Bored has 24 players that likely have at least 1 noble train where there may be 10 players in total in those tribes with a noble train.

Third Have you ever tried to coordinate 138 players spread over 3 tribes into a war effort. It is almost impossible.

Basically this is just glorified expansion for Bored though I-relax may put up a bit of a fight.

this could be @nyone?

First Bored has more points than all 3 tribes combined.

Second Bored has 24 players that likely have at least 1 noble train where there may be 10 players in total in those tribes with a noble train.

Third Have you ever tried to coordinate 138 players spread over 3 tribes into a war effort. It is almost impossible.

Basically this is just glorified expansion for Bored though I-relax may put up a bit of a fight.

imagine how the wars on w 46 will fair out :lol:

DeletedUser

I can see that.
Unfortunately, they are planning on moving into K56.
Perhaps they declared on the same tribes as ICARUS for an excuse to us to noble further into K56.
That's the way one may look at it.
All I know is that I find it unacceptable, but whatever.
If they move down to K56/66 border, then we'll have problems.

DeletedUser

I can see that.
Unfortunately, they are planning on moving into K56.
Perhaps they declared on the same tribes as ICARUS for an excuse to us to noble further into K56.
That's the way one may look at it.
All I know is that I find it unacceptable, but whatever.
If they move down to K56/66 border, then we'll have problems.

Can you meet us halfway,
Right at the centre line,
Is where we're guna stay,
For yoouuu

DeletedUser

Can you meet us halfway,
Right at the centre line,
Is where we're guna stay,
For yoouuu

Lol, just for me?
Sounds like a little bit of love headed this way.
I believe this is a circumstance for the council to take care of as I do not wish to let my accusations cause trouble.
But then again, if my accusations are sound, I'm awesome, right?
All I'm saying is that red dots are dead dots.
Capiche?

DeletedUser59845

This looks to be quite interesting. I can't wait to see how it unfolds :D

DeletedUser

good luck to all tribes involve.. but, im going for Bored in this war..