Very BORED! Declaration

-M A R I O-

k well thenurgle has been a friend other than whatever in the game
i know he was a bit lousy at the start but later he collected himself up and has been doing his good part ever after
and besides all of us gain other villages by hook or crook so whats different if he jumped many tribes and nobles many folks be it the triba mates or whatever for after all its a part of the game and all of us do internal nobling once in a while...

As about "the" MARIO
i have known him for more than two worlds, this is 3rd actually and i know he is an experienced player but i do have questions about his leadership after what he did in w24 and w41
if he remembers then he will know that i was there with him till the end when all had abandoned him but only later when i had left tw i came to know what he had done in both worlds and seriously i didn't like any of it

but lets just hope you get to see the better of him :)

Agent you know none of my situation so please comment on yourself firstly. Secondly trying to insult me for previous world failures is kind of pathetic. If all you can do is flame me for previous worlds then please grow up. But best of luck to you and your tribe then. :)

Last edited:

ifyoutryyoudie

No war could be more boring that Azura v. HI

I know...What can we do, we (HI) don´t have the fault that the big mouth leader declared on us...Before we send the first attacks they were already leaving...After the first trains arrive the evacuation continued, and now there are any villages from AZURA that are deserving my expensive nobles...
Sorry about the boring War... :D

GOOD LUCK BORED!!!!!!!!

MARIO was just jealous of wactching our BORING and declared to 3 tribes, this means 3 times more BORING :D

Cheers MARIO!

Abybi

DeletedUser

Do yourself and your tribe a favor, and put a leash on that mouth boy.

Actually being on topic: more noobs to noble, yay!

A leash on my mouth?
As far as I'm concerned, a better way of putting it would have been, "Break your fingers."
Considering my mouth was quite closed typing all of this.
Perhaps I'm getting ICARUS into trouble?
Lol, nah.
I'm just stating a theory of mine and if you do not like it, send your trains my way.
Also, as a favor to me and everyone else.
Post something more thought out and worth reading.

-M A R I O-

A leash on my mouth?
As far as I'm concerned, a better way of putting it would have been, "Break your fingers."
Lol, nah.
I'm just stating a theory of mine and if you do not like it, send your trains my way.

Funniest part of your posts is about how much you dont even know about your tribe and how kept out of the loop you are. You will find out soon enough though.

DeletedUser

Funniest part of your posts is about how much you dont even know about your tribe and how kept out of the loop you are. You will find out soon enough though.

Why hello Mario!
I'm out of the loop?
Perhaps when it comes to certain things.
But I'm not at all worried..
They point me in the direction and I shoot.
Anyway, please let me "apologize" for my arrogance.
I'm sure BORED! is a wonderful tribe and I wish you success in this endeavor.
I was just typing my thoughts at the time.
Anyway, I hope we can all be friend..
We're in this war together, after all.

DeletedUser

The way you type annoys me :icon_evil:, really short lines, i think you 2 should be bffl?

DeletedUser

Ok everybody, just take a pill... and chill :icon_cool:

Good luck to bored! in their skirmish :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I would say bored! all the way!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok everybody, just take a pill... and chill :icon_cool:

Good luck to bored! in their skirmish :icon_biggrin:

i would also like to wish them luck but i know they don't need it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

A leash on my mouth?
Lol, nah.

Because making 5 lines full of smart-ass comments are such fun to read, right?

As for that theory of yours:

All I'm saying is that red dots are dead dots.
Capiche?

Mind enlightening me what theory that belongs to? You see, I myself classify such things as a threat.

olympus

Mind enlightening me what theory that belongs to? You see, I myself classify such things as a threat.

Many tribes use the saying red=dead. It means if a village is red, its dead because you will noble it. Hope that helps.

DeletedUser81154

hmmm, BORED! against em ? alone ?

ahah ICARUS and BORED! hit Irelax and all other cus only 5 ppl in these tribes want to fight and no1 cares about help ur tribe mate

in bored there are only 2 guy who fights this war

DeletedUser

ahah ICARUS and BORED! hit Irelax and all other cus only 5 ppl in these tribes want to fight and no1 cares about help ur tribe mate

Firstly this is not a joint operation between ICARUS and Bored!.. they must have their own reasons for attacking you which don't have anything to do with us... maybe you just make people annoyed at you?:icon_evil:

secondly what are you on about, only 5 people want to fight and no-one supports? I can assure you that evryone in ICARUS gets involved in one way or another in iRelax ops and that we have a fantastic support network. We took our eye of you briefly to deal with some WFF problems but believe me you're all still very important to us in iRelax... you especially :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You're not important or good enough to deserve the full attention of our tribe. 2 to 6 of our southern members will own your villages in less than a month, guaranteed.

DeletedUser

Good luck bored, looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

Spushkin

DJ being the most boring :icon_wink:

I keep thinking Tom is the most boring, but I'd have to admit it's a draw between the Technology guys!

And who is this Minotaur threatening our members? He is barely a ranked 4 player with a poor ODA of 500+ k :icon_wink: