Very low

• Thread starter Lord Arbalester
  • Start date

Lord Arbalester

Why is there so low activity on forums these days?
I mean its a brand new world,tribes raising and falling all the time,new clashes,wars,friendships and all the other stuff..Realy suprised to see this
Anyways,hello to everyone :)

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Because it's pay to win nowadays. I mean just look at the offer available now. For only $20 you can get an instant nobleman, coins minted instantly, 3 10% resource packages, etc.

It's shameful, even heard it was "accidentally" released in world 100. This will be my final world unless they truly bring the old style worlds back with none of this pp/offers bullshit.

Lord Arbalester

MrRandomGuyContributing Poster
New
Because it's pay to win nowadays. I mean just look at the offer available now. For only $20 you can get an instant nobleman, coins minted instantly, 3 10% resource packages, etc.

It's shameful, even heard it was "accidentally" released in world 100. This will be my final world unless they truly bring the old style worlds back with none of this pp/offers bullshit

VERY TRUE

Makaveli The Don

I believe that if you learn the way to gain from PP you can play and not spend money and still be succesfull.

I am an old timer aswell. But we live in times where we need to adapt and find new ways.

I understand that this might not be what are you after. But to keep the game alive and so that there would be interest for game staff to keep this going, they need support. And the only way to get it is to find a way where they can earn. I have found balance in this now and i am able to play and also earn PP for the active world account,

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah W100 I thought the limited haul would be good but it sucks. And they released 101 right after so what's the point?

Lord Arbalester

I gess the best worlds then are the HP/Classick ones

DeletedUser122015

Most likely my last world as well. w100 is a joke with limited hauls. If they wanted a server that worked then LH was a poor decision. To top it off, a group of players managed to get the boosts and everything when it came on sale suddenly, and they're not removing the items from the accounts. It's a joke of a world.

I gess the best worlds then are the HP/Classick ones
Oh you mean the world where every second person is co-playing?

mLions

I was comparing the numbers of messages and discussions from older worlds, and comparing them to the newer, more recent ones.
While up to the W41, with some exceptions, it was normal for a world to have 1000+ discussions (up to W10 over 2000), and anywhere between 50-120,000 messages, the more recent worlds have this:
fullsizeoutput_2844.jpeg

Has noveltly worn off? Do people not like anymore to sledge each other? Do they not discuss the 'funniest attacks', 'funniest message', the politics? Are merges happening too easily and therefore there is no room for numerous wars?

When I played semi-seriously the Forum was more than half the fun of the game - it was a pub where you go to discuss the hard work you did the whole day. :)

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i think it is more that fact that it has all been seen before. So i guess yeah the novelty has worn off.

You might point out that someone attacked with swords, or laugh at some family tribe, or that this tribe merged with that tribe and this tribe collapsed in a matter of days.

But the thing is, it happens every world. So i guess there is no burning desire to exclaim it to the world, specially when not that many listen anymore. Ive spent like 30mins-1hour composing a post regarding the rankings and statistics, for it to get maybe a comment and a like. But no further discussion.

Small world, small external forum.

I supose it has been said enough. Personally i think the only way to try and fix it is release worlds more slowly (yes people will have to wait longer, but maybe they will restart on the rim instead of giving up when they know they only have to wait a couple of weeks for the next world. Should wait for the majority of worlds to close, and then open 1, and wait till it fills up some what more that just the core and some half Ks

mLions

I think you are right on a few points, especially on that one about releasing worlds too often. I played W10 for at least one year, and W16 for probably two, so they released about 80 worlds in the last 10 years. Plus many other servers exist now too, like Russian, Polish, etc and so there are less people to chat about the ‘affairs’.

Still, can the charm of good banter ever wear off?!? :))

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
yes players resolve and determination gets reduced by simply worn out lol
however QUENDI will be having a real go on w103 . i hope there is a tribe or tribes that can also get real again..:)

DeletedUser83995

It's shameful, even heard it was "accidentally" released in world 100. This will be my final world unless they truly bring the old style worlds back with none of this pp/offers bullshit.

If you spend $20 on this instead of $10 on the war package you are a noob haha.
War package in the end comes with 25% recruiting, 2 10% res packs 15% offense and 15% defense.

So for the same price as 1 coin, and 1 noble and 3 10% res packets
You can get 2 25% recruiting, 4 10% res packets, 2 15% offense and 2 15% defense.

Way better deal for your money specially if you take the time to raise warehouse to level 30. You will in the end get more coins and nobles from 4 10% res packets and you still have the offense and recruiting (there is more to both deals I know but forgot because I haven't actually bought one)

DeletedUser83995

Has noveltly worn off? Do people not like anymore to sledge each other? Do they not discuss the 'funniest attacks', 'funniest message', the politics? Are merges happening too easily and therefore there is no room for numerous wars?

When I played semi-seriously the Forum was more than half the fun of the game - it was a pub where you go to discuss the hard work you did the whole day. :)

Well inno took a lot of what we would do on the forums back then and added it to the game itself. For example. You came to the forums to declare war back then, now you can declare war in game. You came to the forums to see war stats. Now for the most part you can do that in game. You came to the forums to see who farmed the most that day (even though most players lied) now you have that in game (in a day rankings)

So a bunch of what we would normally come to the forums for are no longer here. Now its just players talk to each other with the rare veteran who still declares war on the forums.

DeletedUser120807

If you spend $20 on this instead of $10 on the war package you are a noob haha.

REIC1p_T.png
The audacity of you calling someone else a noob....